BY RUFFLES

Ruffles Ultimate Barbeque Dip: Unique combination of great taste and good fun rolled into one great snack Real beef inside Smoke flavor added*NEW_LINE* see more...

• Where can i buy this dip?! I love BBQ ruffles chips so to find th...1 Answers
  • BBQ ruffles are my absolute favorite to pair with my sandwiches. ...1 Answers
Angelina T.
W Bloomfield, MI
Foodie Expert
this product is great! it looks great on me and is reasonable price. the packaging was great! it met all my expectations. this was my first time using it and i loved it. i definitely recommend it to others!
shayleighmua -.
oakdale
i'd love to review a few of your products for this site. lots of lovely customers seeking new and improved products are interested in what you've got! thanks for your time!
xoxo- slayingwithshayleigh
Susan M.
Attalla
This dip is great for a bar b q on game days family reunions or just simply on a Sunday cookout. We love the Bar B q dip. This was our first time but we will be purchasing more for an upcoming event. Our favorite was pairing it with cocktail Winnie's.
Jacqueline S.
It tastes great with some plain chips. I really enjoy this dip because it doesn't have an overwhelming flavor to it. You get a large amount for the price. It really isn't the healthiest barbeque dip, but it isn't as bad as other dips.
Liz. ūüíč.
Thurman, OH
Foodie Expert
Not a fan. I didn't enjoy the flavor and was turned off by it. Also the price was a bit high for my liking. I may enjoy a different flavor but the price turns me away from this product. I wouldn't purchase again.
Ivy B.
Gainesville, FL
Foodie Expert
I really didn't like this dip, I'm not sure what distinguishes it from just dipping your chips in regular barbeque sauce. I prefer just plain barbeque chips, the dip was a little much for me!
Blanca P.
El paso
When my friends had  barbecues I would bring this dip and they would crazy for it each year they would ask me to bring. Them  but the taste is somthing you can describe
Traci L.
Barrington, RI
I am a southern girl so naturally BBQ is in my blood. I love this dip. It's rich in taste but not completely overwhelming. If you are a BBQ person this is worth the try.
Tori Y.
Love these! They are my favorite! I would recommend them to everyone! BBQ dip is my thing! BBQ and chips are the best combination!
Marissa V.
Foodie Expert
Delishhhh! I love the dip with original chip combo. It's also good to pour over chicken nachos.
Vivian G.
BBQ ruffles are my absolute favorite to pair with my sandwiches. I've never seen this dip at any of my grocers, where can i buy it?
Helen Marie R.
Allentown, PA
Foodie Expert
Where can i buy this dip?! I love BBQ ruffles chips so to find this dip and actually use it for dinner would be great!