BY RUFFLES #25 in Dips & Spreads

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Ruffles Ultimate Barbeque Dip: Unique combination of great taste and good fun rolled into one great snack Real beef inside Smoke flavor added*NEW_LINE*

• Where can i buy this dip?! I love BBQ ruffles chips so to find th...1 Answers
  • BBQ ruffles are my absolute favorite to pair with my sandwiches. ...1 Answers
Jacqueline S.
It tastes great with some plain chips. I really enjoy this dip because it doesn't have an overwhelming flavor to it. You get a large amount for the price. It really isn't the healthiest barbeque dip, but it isn't as bad as other dips.
Liz. 💋.
Thurman, OH
Not a fan. I didn't enjoy the flavor and was turned off by it. Also the price was a bit high for my liking. I may enjoy a different flavor but the price turns me away from this product. I wouldn't purchase again.
slaybyshayleigh -.
Pineville, LA
i'd love to review a few of your products for this site. lots of lovely customers seeking new and improved products are interested in what you've got! thanks for your time!
xoxo- slayingwithshayleigh
Ivy B.
Gainesville, FL
I really didn't like this dip, I'm not sure what distinguishes it from just dipping your chips in regular barbeque sauce. I prefer just plain barbeque chips, the dip was a little much for me!
Susan M.
Attalla
This dip is great for a bar b q on game days family reunions or just simply on a Sunday cookout. We love the Bar B q dip. This was our first time but we will be purchasing more for an upcoming event. Our favorite was pairing it with cocktail Winnie's.
Traci L.
Barrington, RI
I am a southern girl so naturally BBQ is in my blood. I love this dip. It's rich in taste but not completely overwhelming. If you are a BBQ person this is worth the try.
Blanca P.
El paso
When my friends had  barbecues I would bring this dip and they would crazy for it each year they would ask me to bring. Them  but the taste is somthing you can describe
Karen E.
Pace
Not sure if it because im pregnant or its just gross.. I really had my hopes up for this dip. And now all hope is lost! Lol will try again after baby is here
Agar S.
Apperantly this barbecue dip is perfect for the ruffles barbecue chips for some reasons it doesnt tatse so good on other flavors of chips.
Marie G.
Never ever buying this product again. Taste nothing like BBQ with a weird texture. Very disappointed. Will not recommend to anyone.
Vivian G.
BBQ ruffles are my absolute favorite to pair with my sandwiches. I've never seen this dip at any of my grocers, where can i buy it?
Helen Marie R.
Pennsburg, PA
Where can i buy this dip?! I love BBQ ruffles chips so to find this dip and actually use it for dinner would be great!