GroceryPantryRuffles
Ruffles Ultimate Barbeque Dip

Ruffles® Ultimate Barbeque Dip

by Ruffles

Ruffles Ultimate Barbeque Dip: Unique combination of great taste and good fun rolled into one great snack Real beef inside Smoke flavor added*NEW_LINE*

Where can i buy this dip?! I love BBQ ruffles chips so to find this dip and actually use it for dinner would be great!
BBQ ruffles are my absolute favorite to pair with my sandwiches. I've never seen this dip at any of my grocers, where can i buy it?
Start your review of Ruffles® Ultimate Barbeque Dip!
How would you rate this product?
Lisbeth  S.
Me encanta esta salsa. No solo con las mismas papitas, también con carne y a veces hasta remojo el pan. Me encanta su sabor 😍
Tori Y.
Love these! They are my favorite! I would recommend them to everyone! BBQ dip is my thing! BBQ and chips are the best combination!
Marissa V.
Delishhhh! I love the dip with original chip combo. It's also good to pour over chicken nachos.
Tiffany S.
Underwood
Wasn't what I thought it would be but I would try it again as a marinade for ribs! Definitely good tasting
Amy B.
The flavor is incredible. I love this product and would recommend to everyone. I will definitely be buying it again.
Blanca P.
El paso
When my friends had  barbecues I would bring this dip and they would crazy for it each year they would ask me to bring. Them  but the taste is somthing you can describe
Karen E.
Pace
Not sure if it because im pregnant or its just gross.. I really had my hopes up for this dip. And now all hope is lost! Lol will try again after baby is here
Marie G.
Never ever buying this product again. Taste nothing like BBQ with a weird texture. Very disappointed. Will not recommend to anyone.
tyshaun G.
Russell the best waffle waffle double sidewalk phone is the best like now see what I'm talking I'm just here walking
Lindsey D.
Brookfield
It tastes so good i love it its my moms and i favorite flavor the ingredients are healty and its got cheese and who hates cheese?