BY RUFFLES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Dionne Y.
Tampa, FL
The more flavor the better. If your going to eat chips you should try one that is going to wake up your taste buds. And Ruffles always have the perfect amount of crunch. It’s not an annoyingly loud sound that clears the room.
Kristin H.
Sioux falls
Yes!!! These chips have a wonderful flavor, not terribly spicy but definitely a kick. I love the tapatio flavor! Yum! I will definitely buy again and try to keep these on hand for a salty, spicy snack.
Irlanda M.
Phoenix
These would get a five star rating if they were more accessible!! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THESE GUYS! Unfortunately they are very hard to come by. It seems like only certain gas stations have them and every now and then you'll find them at Walmart.
Tannya L.
Los Angeles , CA
These were my favorite chips ever ! I choose these over any other chips ! I’m just sad that they stopped selling these they need to bring these back 😭they were so mouth watering ! These were the best flavor that ruffles ever had
Evelyn V.
I love putting tapatio on my potato chips! The tapatio on the chips is a little weird though.It is as if the hot sauce is dried out or something . Honestly it is just better if you put tapatio on a regular ruffle chip yourself. The lime on the chips is good but again both the sauce combined with the lemon tastes funky.
Jackie S.
Mesa, AZ
This chips taste delicious they have a hint of chili and lime. It is not too spicy anyone can eat and enjoy very much! I love to eat them when watching a movie. I recommend these chips to anyone who likes a little spice on their food. The tapatio gives the chip such different flavor to the chips and it makes them taste so delicious!
Lisa J.
Great amazing flavor... Has the perfect crunch and the perfect amount of spice and flavor... Love having these with some lemon juice and also with a nice yummy sand which... Great for on the go or to have as a snack... Have this often and truly truly enjoy.
Stephanie F.
Los banos , CA
Im not a fan:( me being as mexican as i am, i loovveee spicy things, but i think i put my expectations up to high for these chips when i bought them, i feel like the texture of the ruffles chip itself is what threw off the taste because its so thick, i really love their cheddar flavored ones though !!! (:
Estela L.
Omaha, NE
I absolutely loveeeeeeeeee!!! These chips!! I first discovered them in Mexico when I went on a family vacation. They were sold in a cute little supermarket around the way from where we were staying. I was there buying chips literally everyday, I was and will forever be addicted!
Caity M.
Ever since I was pregnant with my third child, I have been enthralled with anything citrus flavored or scented. These are tangy and sour, and delicious! The only con, like with any delicious snack, I can't stop eating them. I have to fight my husband to stay away from them! :)
marissa r.
fontana, Ca
Is this a very lemony taste?
Kaye G.
I live in San Diego and I can't seem to find these anymore anywhere. So if you're in SD and you got a plug for the tapatio ruffles, hit ya girl up
Holly S.
Henderson , NV
I enjoy Ruffles chips and I like like flavors, however I'm concerned this combination with Tapatio will be too spicy, is this flavor spicy?
candace m.
Windsor Mill, MD
Is the lime flavoring good on these?
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca
I have not seen these at my local store where are these being sold?