BY RUFFLES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

RUFFLES BBQ Flavored Potato Chips have bold, thick and deep ridges to hold more flavor. They’re strong enough to withstand any dip.

Stacey B.
Saint Cloud
These are a great alternative to barbecue flavored chips if you’re a barbecue lover. It has a stronger barbecue taste than regular barbecue chips. The ruffles make the flavor more enhanced as it seems you get more flavor per chip with the ruffles.
Madison G.
Lock Haven
Basically the perfect BBQ flavoured chip. Sweet, salty, and a little tangy, and the perfect potato flavour under it all! I know that's a fancy way to describe a bag of chips, but they're so good that I can't help it.
Tammy R.
Chester, SC
The flavor is great Smokey bbq! This chip is a great accompaniment to sandwiches, burgers, or as a great snack. Love the Smokey bbq flavor. It's finger licking good. Can't just eat just one.
Laura H.
smithfield
Who doesn’t like bbq I do love to eat bbq chips and so doesn’t my family your out and about go grab you a bag at the store or gas station! They have great taste and flavor! I like any kinds of ruffles chips
Kaitlyn l.
mount morris
Yum yum yum. I totally love these and so does everyone in my house. Some bbq chips can be a little spicy and these are more of a sweet Smokey flavor. My kids even love them do that’s always a win
ivyna M.
Dunwoody, GA
These flavor was a little much for me. I prefer the hot wings flavor but all Ruffles are super yummy! I always reach for them at parties and my mom used to buy them all the time as a kid! I love them because of the crunchy factor! There’s something more substantial about them than just another flimsy chip!
Mistirae S.
Yum! I ate these growing up and still do as an adult, they are yummy inside of a ham and cheese sandwich, as well as on their own I can eat a whole bag by myself 😍
Stephanie C.
Delicious! Rarely ever get smashed chips! Favorite chips! Great for school, bbqs, parties, games, snacks. Good for scooping salsa, beans, cheese. Excellent with hamburgers and hotdogs. Love the taste of them! I definitely recommend these chips!
Santana K.
Little Rock
I absolutely looooove these chips, whether they be a quick snack when I’m on the go, or when I’m hosting a house party I will always choose this flavor of chips for my number one go to flavor 5/5 stars!
Sara P.
Better than the regular bbq chips. And more of a crunch than regular lays. I like the sauce flavor in this one as it's a bit sweeter and has more of a smoked taste.