Ruffles® Simply Natural Sea Salted Reduced Fat Potato Chips

by Ruffles

Ruffles® Simply Natural™ Sea Salted Reduced Fat Potato Chips.
Guaranteed fresh until printed date.
1/4 less fat than regular potato chips, see back panel for nutrition information.
Made with expeller pressed oils.
Made with sea salt.
No artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
Gluten free.
Per 1oz serving.
140 calories.
0.5g sat fat, 3%DV.
160mg sodium, 6%DV.
0g sugars.

Are these more salty than regular ruffles without sea salt?
Do these taste as good as regular Ruffles chips?
Are these like baked? what's up with these?
Start your review of Ruffles® Simply Natural Sea Salted Reduced Fat Potato Chips!
How would you rate this product?
Gordonsville, VA
Love the Simply Natural Ruffles with sea salt. I think I like these more than the original version of ruffles with the thicker cut potatoes and the nice sprinkle of sea salt. They do cost a bit more than the original but it's something I will buy again regardless of the price!
Nampa, ID
Ruffles® Simply Natural Sea Salted Reduced Fat Potato Chips uploaded by L E.
These Ruffles® Simply Natural Sea Salted Reduced Fat Potato Chips are amazing! They're NON GMO and No artificial preservatives, flavors of colors. They're deliciously crunchy and with a great sea salt flavor. No over greasy or salty flavor. Just a perfect chip!
Pleasant Hill, CA
I really like Ruffles overall, but I never thought I would try the "Reduced Fat" Ruffles Simply Natural Sea Salted Potato Chips! I really like the flavor and the crunchiness of the chips <3 They also go well with some Guacamaya or Siracha sauce!  :)
Albany, GA
I enjoyed the sea salt flavor. The chips were not greasy as I thought they would be. I ate mine with a couple of coworkers on our lunch. They liked my chips and did not know how to stop eating them. I was glad they enjoyed eating them.
Smithfield
My favorite thing in the world but they have good taste still to it they have some in the middle between delicious and disappointing and I have that this is my first time eating leaves and I wouldn't buy it again but I had to I would
Jacksonville , NC
These are great for the fat calorie conscious. They hold up to the heartiest of dips whether it's buffalo chicken dip or ranch dips. They are absolutely delicious and are affordable. These are the only brand we buy for our events.
Buckley, WA
These chips are so good! For a reduced fat chip they sure don't taste like it! They have amazing flavor and crunch. I grab them at my local grocery store and they the price is decent. I will continue to purchase these.
I enjoyed trying the sea salt ruffle. I purchased these chips at Kroger Marketplace. They are a pretty good tasting chip but I do believe they were a little hard, but still a good dipping chip! I recommend these.
Woodstock, GA
I was skeptical on these at first, but they have become my favorite chip by far. Pair these with a dip or eat alone. They are great either way. Definitely recommend. Plus, they have less fat. Can't go wrong with that!
Arlington
This is one of my favorite chips to buy when I'm vacationing due to its delicious taste! The flavor is not to sweet nor bitter. It's really delicious because it doesn't taste really oily. Overall, I'm satisfied and glad that I bought these chips!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...