Ruffles® Simply Natural Sea Salted Reduced Fat Potato Chips uploaded by L E.Ruffles® Simply Natural Sea Salted Reduced Fat Potato Chips uploaded by Leah Helen T.Ruffles® Simply Natural Sea Salted Reduced Fat Potato Chips uploaded by Leah Helen T.

BY RUFFLES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Ruffles® Simply Natural™ Sea Salted Reduced Fat Potato Chips.
Guaranteed fresh until printed date.
1/4 less fat than regular potato chips, see back panel for nutrition information.
Made with expeller pressed oils.
Made with sea salt.
No artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
Gluten free.

• Do these taste as good as regular Ruffles chips?6 Answers
  • Are these like baked? what's up with these?3 Answers
L E.
Nampa, ID
These Ruffles® Simply Natural Sea Salted Reduced Fat Potato Chips are amazing! They're NON GMO and No artificial preservatives, flavors of colors. They're deliciously crunchy and with a great sea salt flavor. No over greasy or salty flavor. Just a perfect chip!
Alivia J.
I love these chips for a healthier option for chips. I LOVE chips they are my favorite snack but a healthier option is always good in my opinion. I bought these as a small bag at the gas station and had to go to walmart to buy the big bag because I like them so much.
Britt B.
Los Angeles , CA
These chips are so yummy! I've been eating Ruffles for so many years. I'm glad they produced this healthier alternative. I think they are affordable and delicious. They pair well with sandwiches. I like to take them as a snack to the beach.
Jennifer E.
Newport News, VA
I really like these chips. Their made with sea salt which is healthy than regular salt. Chips with regular salt are, well, too salty lol and these chips because their made with sea salt taste like they don't have much salt on them.
Danyel C.
Bremerton, WA
I purchased mine at Safeway. Price isn't bad! I love the light salt and that it's natural. I pack mine up for lunch for the week. Nice little snack! First time purchasing and I will be buying again. Yummy!
Diana L.
Murrieta , CA
These are super good and it helps that they are a bit healthier than the regular ones. They fill my craving for chips and taste awesome with tapatio and lemon!! Lol
Marce G.
Kissimmee
If you're looking for freshness and natural flavors and ingredients, this is an option. These chips are super delicious, the taste is amazing and as always, ruffles is a good quality product. I would definitely recommend it for any occasion, weather it's a kids party, a gathering with friends, or just any day at the office.
And I will always repurchase 100%
riley m.
coldwater
all  I have to say it I have had the normal kind and its alright  but I think lays is better and when I eat " these" my tongue starts to hurt like the chips are a bit rough for my taste I don't like that it hurts me and I have had others that looked like this and I'm fine!! its just from this chips so I wont buy them has much.
Michelle G.
Pleasant Hill, CA
I really like Ruffles overall, but I never thought I would try the "Reduced Fat" Ruffles Simply Natural Sea Salted Potato Chips! I really like the flavor and the crunchiness of the chips <3 They also go well with some Guacamaya or Siracha sauce!  :)
Nichole A.
San Diego , CA
One of my favorite chips ever! They are so light and crispy and salty. I found these at Albertson's one day and they quickly became a favorite. They are good with dips or alone. I'm a sucker for sea salt so that's another thing I really like about these.
Amanda R.
Baton Rouge, LA
What other flavors do the Ruffle Simple come in?
Brenda N.
Kissimmee, FL
Is there any onion or garlic flavor?
Shaelyn K.
South Bend, IN
I so want to try these chips are they're any other flavors
Leah C.
Are these any less greasy than the originals?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How do these tastes ??? Are they good?