BY RUFFLES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

With crunchy ridges made to stand up to even the thickest dips, RUFFLES potato chips bring epic flavor and snack satisfaction to any get-together.

maria r.
Santa Ana, CA
As I’m reviewing this it says it’s discontinued but I really hope it’s not correct because these chips are sooo good. My mouth is watering while I’m writing this review. It has a great cheesy flavor and it does come with a good amount. Not spicy but really cheesy. I would recommend putting tapatio or Valentina sauce. Makes it taste 10000x better.
ruby s.
Tan solo el pensarlo se me hizo agua la boca hahaha , Ruffles desde siempre han Sido unas de las chips favoritas de además mi infancia, su sabor a queso asidito sabe tan rico, les juro que fácil se enganchan de su sabor y se terminan una bolsa pequeña y aún así se quedarán con ganas de probar más hahah, son crijientes y trae bastante el empaque
Amanda G.
I discovered these about 10 years ago when I went on a trip to Mexico with my family and I instantly fell in love with them. I don’t even know why they weren’t selling in the states, because omg, the flavor is all there. It has such a unique and distinct taste, that keeps you coming back for more.
😍😘😁 G.
Seagoville , TX
Ruffles are my go to cheesey snacks ! You get what you buy , the taste is not similar to other cheese potato chips. The texture is not too hard . Every chip is covered in a perfect amount of flavor , not like other brands that have chips with and without being fully covered in flavor .
Cynthia A.
I first tried these on an airplane on the way home from Mexico, and let me tell you, I was pleasantly surprised. I personally love cheese and these are very cheesy so that was an automatic win! After my initial encounter I went to the store to buy more and was happy to find that they are sold everywhere at a very cheap, affordable price. They’re great for snacking on when watching a movie, a sports event, or even as a snack in between meals. I would say the only downside to them would be that they’re not very healthy, but they do taste good!
HeBaZak Z.
arlington
This is my favorite kind of chip. Aside from the fact that they’re shape is unique, they taste amazing. These are perfect to crunch any time any day. In fact, I’m eating some now :). These chips are definitely the kind I have stashed away in my snack cabinet.
Arianna S.
Moses Lake
These can get too salty BUT they are so darn addicting , they just keep you coming back. I love the bold cheese flavor and the tart after taste . These are bomb. I buy a bag of these, regular Doritos and Exxtra Hot Cheetos and make my own party mix. PERFECT!
Stefanie B.
W Hollywood, CA
OK, these are kind of my guilty pleasure. I eat it at home when I’m alone because my husband hates the pungent smell but I love them. They’re really tangy if you like that kind of palette. Not always available, I’ve noticed it more recently though.
Stefanie B.
W Hollywood, CA
These are one of my favourite chips ever. I could eat a party sized bag by myself, and my husband hates it. 😂 They do have a pungent scent but I don’t care. They’re tangy and amazing. I typically get the big bag from Ralph’s/target/99¢ store
Dezarae H.
Del Rio, TX
Mhmmmmm..... ruffles are so good! And cheesy! The only thing I dislike is the smell of it, when you open the bag! If you open a bag and there are people around you! They gone think your feet smell lol has a funky smell but are delicious!
I have been dying to try a new snack are these good ?
Brittany W.
ANACORTES, WA
Who else loves Ruffles® Queso Potato Chips ?
Brandon C.
Horn Lake, MS
Does anybody know anywhere that sells these? Online or anywhere it doesn't matter I just wanna buy some and they are never available anywhere I look
Heather
I have never heard of these until now. Where can you purchase?
Rebecca D.
Taylorsville, UT
Are these comparable to the sour cream and cheddar, or do they not change much and market it with a new name?