BY RUFFLES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

With crunchy ridges made to stand up to even the thickest dips, RUFFLES potato chips bring epic flavor and snack satisfaction to any get-together.

• It is very spicy?2 Answers
  • Who else loves Ruffles® Queso Potato Chips ?3 Answers
  • I have never heard of these until now. Where can you purc...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
ruby s.
Tan solo el pensarlo se me hizo agua la boca hahaha , Ruffles desde siempre han Sido unas de las chips favoritas de además mi infancia, su sabor a queso asidito sabe tan rico, les juro que fácil se enganchan de su sabor y se terminan una bolsa pequeña y aún así se quedarán con ganas de probar más hahah, son crijientes y trae bastante el empaque
Ashley R.
Phoenix, AZ
Mmmmm when your Mexican and miss your hometown and family type taste. I lived in Mexico for 3 years and these were by far my most favorite chips and they are so flavorful and just delicious. If you want a cheese explosion that makes you want more, then these are your chips. If you want American style tasteless chips with no crunch or amazingness then these are NOT for you! Love these chips!
Sarah L.
Salt Lake City
Ever since I tried these chips they have been my favorite! I can only get them in small size though at gas stations. They are only around $1.50 a bag. I wish they would make bigger bags though. They have a little kick to them with the cheese flavor. If you haven’t tried them I would recommend trying them!
Amanda G.
I discovered these about 10 years ago when I went on a trip to Mexico with my family and I instantly fell in love with them. I don’t even know why they weren’t selling in the states, because omg, the flavor is all there. It has such a unique and distinct taste, that keeps you coming back for more.
😍😘😁 G.
Seagoville , TX
Ruffles are my go to cheesey snacks ! You get what you buy , the taste is not similar to other cheese potato chips. The texture is not too hard . Every chip is covered in a perfect amount of flavor , not like other brands that have chips with and without being fully covered in flavor .
Cynthia A.
I first tried these on an airplane on the way home from Mexico, and let me tell you, I was pleasantly surprised. I personally love cheese and these are very cheesy so that was an automatic win! After my initial encounter I went to the store to buy more and was happy to find that they are sold everywhere at a very cheap, affordable price. They’re great for snacking on when watching a movie, a sports event, or even as a snack in between meals. I would say the only downside to them would be that they’re not very healthy, but they do taste good!
Estrella Q.
Odessa
This chips are so good and our my baby’s favorite chips. Who ever wants to win her over brings her a bag and you’re her BFF for life. When we’re at home my husband loves to eat anything with hot sauce and lime and I keep them entertained while I finish the meal.
HeBaZak Z.
arlington
This is my favorite kind of chip. Aside from the fact that they’re shape is unique, they taste amazing. These are perfect to crunch any time any day. In fact, I’m eating some now :). These chips are definitely the kind I have stashed away in my snack cabinet.
Arianna S.
Moses Lake
These can get too salty BUT they are so darn addicting , they just keep you coming back. I love the bold cheese flavor and the tart after taste . These are bomb. I buy a bag of these, regular Doritos and Exxtra Hot Cheetos and make my own party mix. PERFECT!
Mylen A.
Are there any chips more delicious than these? I don’t think so! I love adding some good salsa on them, they’re truly great! I don’t find them to be so heavy, like other chips can be, and they’re really good for the price and amount that you get in a bag
I have been dying to try a new snack are these good ?
Brittany W.
ANACORTES, WA
Who else loves Ruffles® Queso Potato Chips ?
Brandon C.
Horn Lake, MS
Does anybody know anywhere that sells these? Online or anywhere it doesn't matter I just wanna buy some and they are never available anywhere I look
Nicole C.
Never heard of these chips before are the good?
Rebecca D.
Taylorsville, UT
Are these comparable to the sour cream and cheddar, or do they not change much and market it with a new name?