BY RUFFLES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

With crunchy ridges made to stand up to even the thickest dips, RUFFLES potato chips bring epic flavor and snack satisfaction to any get-together.

• It is very spicy?2 Answers
  • Who else loves Ruffles® Queso Potato Chips ?3 Answers
  • I have never heard of these until now. Where can you purc...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Melissa C.
California
I love these chips they’re so good when I just have a random craving and need junk food. They’re sooo good but if you eat too much of them you might start to get sick of the cheesy flavor so do t over eat any and you’ll be fine😂
Ashley R.
Phoenix, AZ
Mmmmm when your Mexican and miss your hometown and family type taste. I lived in Mexico for 3 years and these were by far my most favorite chips and they are so flavorful and just delicious. If you want a cheese explosion that makes you want more, then these are your chips. If you want American style tasteless chips with no crunch or amazingness then these are NOT for you! Love these chips!
Amanda G.
I discovered these about 10 years ago when I went on a trip to Mexico with my family and I instantly fell in love with them. I don’t even know why they weren’t selling in the states, because omg, the flavor is all there. It has such a unique and distinct taste, that keeps you coming back for more.
Gaby G.
Buckeye
These chips are amazing, it's a huge blast of cheese flavor! It makes your mouth water, you never get tired of eating it. Ruffles are one of my favorite brands of chips, I can eat them in any flavor and be happy.
😍😘😁 G.
Seagoville , TX
Ruffles are my go to cheesey snacks ! You get what you buy , the taste is not similar to other cheese potato chips. The texture is not too hard . Every chip is covered in a perfect amount of flavor , not like other brands that have chips with and without being fully covered in flavor .
Cynthia A.
I first tried these on an airplane on the way home from Mexico, and let me tell you, I was pleasantly surprised. I personally love cheese and these are very cheesy so that was an automatic win! After my initial encounter I went to the store to buy more and was happy to find that they are sold everywhere at a very cheap, affordable price. They’re great for snacking on when watching a movie, a sports event, or even as a snack in between meals. I would say the only downside to them would be that they’re not very healthy, but they do taste good!
HeBaZak Z.
arlington
This is my favorite kind of chip. Aside from the fact that they’re shape is unique, they taste amazing. These are perfect to crunch any time any day. In fact, I’m eating some now :). These chips are definitely the kind I have stashed away in my snack cabinet.
Arianna S.
Moses Lake
These can get too salty BUT they are so darn addicting , they just keep you coming back. I love the bold cheese flavor and the tart after taste . These are bomb. I buy a bag of these, regular Doritos and Exxtra Hot Cheetos and make my own party mix. PERFECT!
Karina C.
chicago
Mylen A.
Are there any chips more delicious than these? I don’t think so! I love adding some good salsa on them, they’re truly great! I don’t find them to be so heavy, like other chips can be, and they’re really good for the price and amount that you get in a bag
I have been dying to try a new snack are these good ?
Brittany W.
ANACORTES, WA
Who else loves Ruffles® Queso Potato Chips ?
Brandon C.
Horn Lake, MS
Does anybody know anywhere that sells these? Online or anywhere it doesn't matter I just wanna buy some and they are never available anywhere I look
Nicole C.
Never heard of these chips before are the good?
Rebecca D.
Taylorsville, UT
Are these comparable to the sour cream and cheddar, or do they not change much and market it with a new name?