GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsSnack Foods
Ruffles Queso Cheese Flavored Potato Chips - 287oz

Ruffles Queso Cheese Flavored Potato Chips - 2.87oz

With crunchy ridges made to stand up to even the thickest dips, RUFFLES potato chips bring epic flavor and snack satisfaction to any get-together. Age Group: adult.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ruffles Queso Cheese Flavored Potato Chips - 2.87oz!
How would you rate this product?
Allison M.
Springfield, MO
Ruffles Queso Cheese Flavored Potato Chips - 2.87oz uploaded by Allison M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely LOVE these chips! They are soo good. They have a hint of spicy, so if you dont like even the slightest bit lf spicy, these may not be for you. I love how much flavoring they put on these chips, ots very rare that you find one with little to no flavor.
Betzabe C.
Brownsville, TX
1,359 reviews
Ruffles Queso Cheese Flavored Potato Chips - 2.87oz uploaded by Betzabe C.
I love the taste of this chips and love when i put some tapatio on it really hits lol i recommend this product and brand
Tiffany C.
Mobile, AL
Ruffles Queso Cheese Flavored Potato Chips - 2.87oz uploaded by Tiffany C.
Such a fun bold flavor! We loved ruffles chips. They are thick, crunchy, and crispy! This new queso flavor is definitely. Winner!
Dara M.
Center Point, AL
One of our favorite potato chips. The cheese is a Different type indescribable taste, although cravingly DELICIOUS. Definitely worth buying.
Bianca T.
Independence, MO
These are my favorite chips ever way better then the regular ruffles. It’s a big difference in the cheesy flavor. This goes so well with some valentina hot sauce. These were my favorite when I was pregnant with my second pregnancy.
Latoya  W.
Hemingway, SC
I was traveling with my husband and saw these and had to try them. They are awesome I didn't think they would taste as great as they did. I would try them with chili next time.

Looking for your answer?