BY RUFFLES

Ruffles Queso Cheese Potato Chips: see more...

😍😘😁 G.
seagoville, TX
Review for: Ruffles® Queso Flavored Potato Chips 8.5 oz Bag
Ruffles are my go to cheesey snacks ! You get what you buy , the taste is not similar to other cheese potato chips. The texture is not too hard . Every chip is covered in a perfect amount of flavor , not like other brands that have chips with and without being fully covered in flavor .
Jan G.
Foodie Expert
One of my favorite chips, alone or with some spicy salsa always taste the super yummy. May not be the healthier thing to eat but ones in a wile wonk kill me lol love that this chips are thin crunchy not hard to chewy.
Briz A.
Anytime you're craving some cheese flavored chips Ruffles are the way to go! They're delicious and inexpensive. You can find these almost anywhere but I usually purchase mine at Walmart. They are not like most cheese flavored chips they have a little kick but they're so good!!
ConToyeria T.
Memphis , TN
Review for: Ruffles® Queso Cheese Flavored Potato Chips 2.875 oz. Bag
So my Bestfriend bought me a bag because I️ said they sound nasty and you guys gotta go get a bag of these And thank me later they are affordable and they are also a great snack.
Syreena P.
Foodie Expert
If you like queso then these chips are definitely in your area. They're very delicious. Thin and ruffled. But the bigger bags always seem to have less of the queso in them. They're still good, but if you're looking for a blast of queso, go for the smaller bags.
Kyriana F.
Foodie Expert
My favorite chips ever, hands down. I tried these when my boyfriend brought me back a couple bags from Mexico in 2015. I devoured them and was so sad I couldn't find them anyway here in Missouri! So I screamed in the store when I saw them for sale. I have two big bags at my house!
Karen P.
Boston, MA
Best chips in the world. Im from Mexico so I grew up eating this stuff and its so much better than the american stuff. This one has more of a kick to it, not as cheesy and simple as the american version. You have to try it so you understand.
Lillian G.
Garden City
These are my all time favorite chips. They are so delicious, i could live off of these my whole life. With a bag of these i'm the happiest. I totally recommend these at the top of my list. These are really good especially if you like cheese.
Jenesis W.
irving, TX
Foodie Expert
I like them but I can't handle eating a whole bag of them. The ones I really like but couldn't find were the ruffles cheddar cheese ones. I usually buy these at the gas station to snack on when I can't find anything else I want.
Mauren F.
Los Angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
I love these chips, sometimes I’m in the mood for something cheesy and I usually go for these. I buy them at my local grocery market or liquor store. I like these better than the cheddar and sour onion.
I have been dying to try a new snack are these good ?
Brandon C.
Horn Lake, MS
Does anybody know anywhere that sells these? Online or anywhere it doesn't matter I just wanna buy some and they are never available anywhere I look
Nicole C.
Never heard of these chips before are the good?
Rebecca D.
Taylorsville, UT
Are these comparable to the sour cream and cheddar, or do they not change much and market it with a new name?
Yasmin s.