BY RUFFLES #63 in Chips

Ruffles Queso Cheese Potato Chips: see more...

• It is very spicy?2 Answers
  • Who else loves Ruffles® Queso Cheese Flavored Potato Chips ?3 Answers
  • I have never heard of these until now. Where can you purchase?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Melissa C.
California
Review for: Ruffles Queso Cheese Potato Chips more...
I love these chips they’re so good when I just have a random craving and need junk food. They’re sooo good but if you eat too much of them you might start to get sick of the cheesy flavor so do t over eat any and you’ll be fine😂
Ashley R.
Phoenix, AZ
Mmmmm when your Mexican and miss your hometown and family type taste. I lived in Mexico for 3 years and these were by far my most favorite chips and they are so flavorful and just delicious. If you want a cheese explosion that makes you want more, then these are your chips. If you want American style tasteless chips with no crunch or amazingness then these are NOT for you! Love these chips!
😍😘😁 G.
Seagoville , TX
Review for: Ruffles® Queso Flavored Potato Chips 8.5 oz Bag more...
Ruffles are my go to cheesey snacks ! You get what you buy , the taste is not similar to other cheese potato chips. The texture is not too hard . Every chip is covered in a perfect amount of flavor , not like other brands that have chips with and without being fully covered in flavor .
Karina C.
chicago
Jamhile A.
These take me back to my childhood, for awhile i thought these were only found in Mexico because i had never seen them in the states but i found them one day at Walmart and gasped (I’m very passionate about chips) such great cheese flavor def one of my faves
Cayla B.
Los Angeles, CA
These chips are pretty great. I love how much flavor is in each chip, and I love cheesy snacks so this one definitely makes it to the top. It's easy to get at supermarkets and it's also pretty cheap. I love snacking on this in car rides or even at work!
Yesenia C.
Des Plaines, IL
These are very very very gooood! But I like them better imported from México. People can say whatever they want but things from México and the US do taste different for me. You can find the imported from México Ruffles at little mexican grocery stores.
Stefanie P.
W Hollywood, CA
OK, these are kind of my guilty pleasure. I eat it at home when I’m alone because my husband hates the pungent smell but I love them. They’re really tangy if you like that kind of palette. Not always available, I’ve noticed it more recently though.
Rachel P.
Purcell , OK
I'm a spice wimp but these have such a good spice to them. Definitely hot (to me) but the flavor helps to calm it down. I could eat a whole bag to myself with a glass of milk of course. Will buy again and try to get everyone to taste them.
Tyebulshia V.
Memphis, TN
Review for: Ruffles Queso Cheese Potato Chips, Ruffles® Queso Cheese Flavored Potato Chips 5 oz. Bag more...
These cheese ruffles are the best! You can't really eat cheese ruffles
and eat the regular ones. These have a different kind of taste, they're
more cheesy, tangy & overall flavorful. I always crave these at the
most randomest times but when I get them I am fulfilled. They're just
great.

I have been dying to try a new snack are these good ?
Brandon C.
Horn Lake, MS
Does anybody know anywhere that sells these? Online or anywhere it doesn't matter I just wanna buy some and they are never available anywhere I look
Nicole C.
Never heard of these chips before are the good?
Rebecca D.
Taylorsville, UT
Are these comparable to the sour cream and cheddar, or do they not change much and market it with a new name?