Ruffles® Potato Skins Loaded Bacon & Cheddar uploaded by Megan M.Ruffles® Potato Skins Loaded Bacon & Cheddar uploaded by Eugene L.

BY RUFFLES #31 in Chips

You might think making a potato-flavored potato chip lacks ambition, but then we added bacon. Game set and match.

• I love the original cheddar chips how are these in compar...4 Answers
Mochi P.
United States
Oh my great taste buds. I first tried these Ruffles at school... A friend gave me some and my taste buds were in heaven! I ended up buying several bags and getting my family hooked onto them. Ruffles are so delicious they should be considered addicting. They're crunchy and full of flavor; however, I must say their biggest downfall is how badly they tare up the roof of my mouth. Since they're a bit jagged it is best to eat them slowly than to eat them quickly-because it'll feel like you're eating a pinecone.
Amanda F.
Zanesville , OH
This is only flavor by Ruffles I buy! It actually taste like loaded potato skins with bacon. It has a smoky bacon and cheesy taste. I really can't think of anything negative about these chips, other than I wish they helped me lose weight instead of gaining it 😊
Jayda N.
Macon
Let’s be honest who doesn’t love a good ruffles chip they have every flavor it is so flavor of all it is absolutely thirst clenching it is beautiful I love everything about ruffles chips I love that brand I love the way they make the chips I love how sturdy it is if you’re going to use it for scooping my family also uses these in for snacks there just overall great brand
Kayla D.
Oceanside
Ruffles are must have in my household, and this is a very common choice of family and friends. Because as you know Ruffles  are literally always needed! this flavor is my favorite honestly! I don’t think it compares to other chip brands. I recommend this flavor to everyone.
Heavyn L.
Oneida, TN
These are my ALL TIME FAVORITE chips!! I love the flavor. They are slightly smelly but what good snack isn’t! These definitely fix my chip craving. They have just the right amount of flavor and crunch. I can’t get enough of them. I will always buy this snack, I can’t resist!!
Sarah M.
Killeen, TX
Absolutely love these and my husband does too! We got a huge bag and he ate almost the entire one in one sitting. He liked them so much I actually bought them and put them in a care package for him since he is deployed out of country and can’t get them. His whole barracks room loved them.
Chanda R.
Copperas Cove
This potato chip is delicious! The flavor really stands out. There is a definite bacon scent and flavor. It is not overpowering though which I appreciate. You dont need any dip for these chips they are great on their own.my husband loves them as well!
Add F.
Good but not true to flavor. I prefer the plain cheddar chips from this brand. The “bacon” flavoring they tried to give makes the chips have an aftertaste. Would never eat in public because the second you open that bag the smell surrounds you completely.
Kristl R.
Cement City, MI
Ruffles makes great chips! I tried these to venture away from my favorite which is cheddar and sour cream these were good! I will eat them again! I love that ruffles runs deals on their chips so you can normally get them for a reasonable price!
Nubelsie H.
The first time I bought these I didn’t even know what to expect. But they are surprisingly delicious they have a perfect balance of flavor. If you like cheese chips you will likely enjoy these!!!
Ashley T.
I love the original cheddar chips how are these in comparison? worth trying?