BY RUFFLES #46 in Chips

Ruffles® Brand Baked! Cheddar & Sour Cream Potato Crisps.
Artificially flavored.

• Are these particularly salty? I've run into that with bak...1 Answers
  • It says 65% less fat than regular potato chips, but the c...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "Have the same great taste as the regular cheddar and sour cream chips but without all the calories and fat!" in 1 review
  • "They taste really good to I like them with sour cream. " in 1 review
Brittany W.
ANACORTES, WA
These are so good. I really enjoy the regular, non-baked ones but now that my teeth are broken, it's difficult to eat such hard, thick chips, so when I came across the baked one as subway, I was sold! And just the other day my work put 3 of the baked flavors in our vending machine. I do think they are kind of pricy when you only get about 12 chips in the small bag, for $1
Olivia N.
New Orleans, LA
These are my absolute favorite chips! I like them better than the non-baked version of the same. With much less fat and calories, there’s less guilt for snacking on these and you don’t feel greasy and gross the way regular chips can make you feel. None of the flavor is lost on the baked version. I heartily recommend!
jasmine t.
tucson
I would describe these as a crisp. Yes they are chips but they are a little different texture. I love the fact that I can have chips again with my soups, salads or sandwiches. We are eating healthier as a family and I have been tracking my calories so these are perfect! I use Amazon pantry and it is so wonderful to have such a great product delivered right to your door!
Jalisia W.
Brooklyn , NY
My regular chips !! I loveee these chips I literally have to constantly control myself while eating these because I will eat a whole bag by myself in under 30 mins. If you like cheddar cheese and you love the original cheddar and sour cream then you’ll love these. The cheddar taste is a lot more enhanced and its really crunchy. These are more holy grail chips.
Raphaela V.
Kalamazoo, MI
These chips taste very similar to the regular ruffle however they have a slightly burnt after taste. They are less salty and less oily and also taste a little bit more dry. Overall if you are looking for the general taste of ruffles and are okay with a slightly different after taste and texture these are the way to go.
Belle C.
Baton Rouge, LA
Baked Ruffles chips are one of my all time favorite chips to eat with a sandwich or even just a snack. They are better than regular chips, nutrition wise and taste wise. They are delicious and they don’t give you that bloated full stomach feeling after you eat them.
Jennie J.
Chapman
My teenagers devour these chips. I cannot keep the chips from disappearing. They change their minds constantly on what flavors they want when truth be told they like all flavors. I like the prices. I love that you can also get them baked. Also they rock with dip.
Amy G.
Toms River, NJ
Of course, if you are snacking on potato chips they aren’t the most healthy snack for you. But since these are baked, they’re a bit more healthier than the others. I love the taste of they have to offer and the brain continues to come out with different flavors.
Kristl R.
Cement City, MI
Ruffles makes great chips! These are by far my favorite of all chips that they make! The flavor is so bold even more then the non baked ones! These met my expectations and then some! These are a little harder to find but when I do I buy a couple!
Madison D.
These are my favorite potato chips to purchase . I love the flavor and the baked chip over a regular one. Would recommend to others and will continue to purchase. This item is also very easy to find at local stores which is a plus
Sara B.
It says 65% less fat than regular potato chips, but the carbs are so very high! (21g) plus the serving size is so small (11 chips). Are there better chips out there to eat when on a diet? Or should I just not eat the chips?
Sarah B.
Are these particularly salty? I've run into that with baked chips before.