BY RUFFLES #47 in Chips

Ruffles® Brand Baked! Cheddar & Sour Cream Potato Crisps.
Artificially flavored.

• Are these particularly salty? I've run into that with bak...1 Answers
  • It says 65% less fat than regular potato chips, but the c...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "Have the same great taste as the regular cheddar and sour cream chips but without all the calories and fat!" in 1 review
  • "They taste really good to I like them with sour cream. " in 1 review
Brittany W.
ANACORTES, WA
These are so good. I really enjoy the regular, non-baked ones but now that my teeth are broken, it's difficult to eat such hard, thick chips, so when I came across the baked one as subway, I was sold! And just the other day my work put 3 of the baked flavors in our vending machine. I do think they are kind of pricy when you only get about 12 chips in the small bag, for $1
Sam C.
La Porte, IN
These are my favorite!  I LOVE baked chips, and this is the best flavor!  All the flavor, leas grease :)!  Win-win!  I actually think they’re tastier than the regular Cheddar Sour Cream ruffles.  I got them at Walmart on sale and I’m glad I took tbe chance on them.  Now I can’t stop buying them!
Olivia N.
New Orleans, LA
These are my absolute favorite chips! I like them better than the non-baked version of the same. With much less fat and calories, there’s less guilt for snacking on these and you don’t feel greasy and gross the way regular chips can make you feel. None of the flavor is lost on the baked version. I heartily recommend!
Jalisia W.
Brooklyn , NY
My regular chips !! I loveee these chips I literally have to constantly control myself while eating these because I will eat a whole bag by myself in under 30 mins. If you like cheddar cheese and you love the original cheddar and sour cream then you’ll love these. The cheddar taste is a lot more enhanced and its really crunchy. These are more holy grail chips.
Chelsea G.
Middletown
I’ve tried and tried but I just can’t do it! There’s nothing better than the original cheddar ruffles and these always make me wish I’d just chosen those instead 😂 these seriously taste like slightly cheesy cardboard. I only like them for the flavor but the texture is pretty bad. Not a fan.
Raphaela V.
Kalamazoo, MI
These chips taste very similar to the regular ruffle however they have a slightly burnt after taste. They are less salty and less oily and also taste a little bit more dry. Overall if you are looking for the general taste of ruffles and are okay with a slightly different after taste and texture these are the way to go.
April T.
The baked chips just don't have the same crunch as the wavy cut chip. The flavor is still good, and price is affordable. Baked chips are a good option for some, but chips are a treat and these just aren't as satisfying. I don't buy them, but I do eat them at parties.
Amy G.
Toms River, NJ
Of course, if you are snacking on potato chips they aren’t the most healthy snack for you. But since these are baked, they’re a bit more healthier than the others. I love the taste of they have to offer and the brain continues to come out with different flavors.
Jennie J.
Chapman
My teenagers devour these chips. I cannot keep the chips from disappearing. They change their minds constantly on what flavors they want when truth be told they like all flavors. I like the prices. I love that you can also get them baked. Also they rock with dip.
Jennifer S.
Fairfax
I live the flavor! Texture is like a Pringle and the flavor is a bit more toasty than a Pringle. Light and crisp. Plenty of flavor of the cheese. Not so great for dips as they are fragile. Perfect for sandwiches especially if you like to stack a few inside for that crisp texture in your mouth and sound of crunch in ears. Sometimes there are a ton of broken ones in the bag making them not ideal for presentation at a
Party chip bowl but perfect for snacking and for a lower cal chip. I prefer these to Pringles any day.
Sara B.
It says 65% less fat than regular potato chips, but the carbs are so very high! (21g) plus the serving size is so small (11 chips). Are there better chips out there to eat when on a diet? Or should I just not eat the chips?
Sarah B.
Are these particularly salty? I've run into that with baked chips before.