BY RUFFLES

Ruffles® Brand Baked! Cheddar & Sour Cream Potato Crisps.
Artificially flavored.

• Are these particularly salty? I've run into that with bak...1 Answers
  • It says 65% less fat than regular potato chips, but the c...2 Answers
Reviews (2058)
  • "Have the same great taste as the regular cheddar and sour cream chips but without all the calories and fat!" in 1 review
  • "They taste really good to I like them with sour cream. " in 1 review
Brittany W.
ANACORTES, WA
These are so good. I really enjoy the regular, non-baked ones but now that my teeth are broken, it's difficult to eat such hard, thick chips, so when I came across the baked one as subway, I was sold! And just the other day my work put 3 of the baked flavors in our vending machine. I do think they are kind of pricy when you only get about 12 chips in the small bag, for $1
Raphaela V.
Kalamazoo, MI
These chips taste very similar to the regular ruffle however they have a slightly burnt after taste. They are less salty and less oily and also taste a little bit more dry. Overall if you are looking for the general taste of ruffles and are okay with a slightly different after taste and texture these are the way to go.
Jennie J.
Chapman
My teenagers devour these chips. I cannot keep the chips from disappearing. They change their minds constantly on what flavors they want when truth be told they like all flavors. I like the prices. I love that you can also get them baked. Also they rock with dip.
Debbie B.
Des Moines, IA
I really enjoy these with party dip. When they first came out all those years ago I bought them on a regular basis. I sort of just forgot about them... but now that I’m reminded, I think I’ll pick up a bag next time I go grocery shopping.
Madison D.
These are my favorite potato chips to purchase . I love the flavor and the baked chip over a regular one. Would recommend to others and will continue to purchase. This item is also very easy to find at local stores which is a plus
Katie V.
Windham
Honestly, not the best. Some people love these but I just don’t see what’s so great. There’s not a lot of chips per bag and they just don’t taste that great. Maybe I just don’t like the flavor personally but I wouldn’t buy again
emsada O.
waterloo, IA
these are the best chips ever!! they’re good regularly but the baked is the best! they taste amazing and the fact that they are baked makes them a little better for you than regular chips! love these recommend them to everyone!
Ashley G.
Huntington Station, NY
A little salty but not too bad really good cheesy flavor they chips are really delicious though. They didn’t meet my expectations but it’s what I had to eat cause I already bought them. I don’t know if I would recommend depends on if you believe you would like them.
Anna H.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Not as good as the regular sour cream and cheddar ruffles but if you’re trying to be healthier this is a good option since the flavor is still the same. The chip itself tastes like potato powder mixed with tasteless material.
Emily B.
This is a pretty decent baked chip. It has lots of flavor and has a nice crisp bite to it. It’s also not a greasy chip since it’s baked. Probably not the most healthy option out there but it’s better than most regular chips.
Sara B.
It says 65% less fat than regular potato chips, but the carbs are so very high! (21g) plus the serving size is so small (11 chips). Are there better chips out there to eat when on a diet? Or should I just not eat the chips?
Sarah B.
Are these particularly salty? I've run into that with baked chips before.

Walmart