BY RUFFLES

Ruffles® Brand Baked! Cheddar & Sour Cream Potato Crisps.
Artificially flavored.

• Are these particularly salty? I've run into that with bak...1 Answers
  • It says 65% less fat than regular potato chips, but the c...2 Answers
Ruffles Potato Crisps Baked! Cheddar & Sour Cream
  • "Have the same great taste as the regular cheddar and sour cream chips but without all the calories and fat!" in 1 review
  • "They taste really good to I like them with sour cream. " in 1 review
Kayley H.
Waconia, MN
Purchased at: Kroger
My boyfriend loves these. I have to buy him at least three bags when I buy these. He eats a whole bag in one sitting. Normally, I wouldn’t condone this behavior, however, they are baked, which is somewhat healthier, so I allow it! I have had them myself and they are very good! Very flavorful and very light.
Karlee P.
Saginaw
I was hesitant to try at first as its a baked chip, but overall its not to bad. I usually purchase a variety pack of mini chips with this flavor. It could have more flavor as it is kind of bland but for a healthier chip it isn't bad. Texture is different then other chips.
Nathalie R.
Miami fl
Purchased at: Walgreens
Ruffles Potato Crisps Baked! Cheddar & Sour Cream is really good. The only down side I have about it, is that it doesn’t have the same crunch as the original chip but it’s still just as good. The potato chip did meet my expectations and I would recommend to others.
kara j.
Roma, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these baked ruffles brand of chips. They're so flavorful and because they're baked, they're not loaded with grease/oils. Very delicious and healthier than normal non-baked chips.
Carrie L.
Purchased at: Walmart
delicious chips and healthier than the original version. I don't worry about wether they're healthier or not because it's chips but these taste just as good but more crunchy.
Brittany W.
ANACORTES, WA
These are so good. I really enjoy the regular, non-baked ones but now that my teeth are broken, it's difficult to eat such hard, thick chips, so when I came across the baked one as subway, I was sold! And just the other day my work put 3 of the baked flavors in our vending machine. I do think they are kind of pricy when you only get about 12 chips in the small bag, for $1
Raphaela V.
Kalamazoo, MI
These chips taste very similar to the regular ruffle however they have a slightly burnt after taste. They are less salty and less oily and also taste a little bit more dry. Overall if you are looking for the general taste of ruffles and are okay with a slightly different after taste and texture these are the way to go.
Jennie J.
Chapman
My teenagers devour these chips. I cannot keep the chips from disappearing. They change their minds constantly on what flavors they want when truth be told they like all flavors. I like the prices. I love that you can also get them baked. Also they rock with dip.
Alyssa G.
Purchased at: Target
These have a great flavor and are affordable. They are healthier than the typical chip. This chip meets my expectations. I recommend them if you’re looking for a semi healthy snack.
Pamala F.
Oklahoma City
Purchased at: Walmart
I really enjoy how crisp these baked Lays are. I also enjoy that they are less in calories and such without sacrificing taste. The only down fall is the amount of chips per bag. Like come on now Lays. Get it together. Put more chips in the bag or make the bag smaller and stop selling us air.
Sara B.
It says 65% less fat than regular potato chips, but the carbs are so very high! (21g) plus the serving size is so small (11 chips). Are there better chips out there to eat when on a diet? Or should I just not eat the chips?
Sarah B.
Are these particularly salty? I've run into that with baked chips before.