BY RUFFLES #35 in Chips

Ruffles® Brand Baked! Cheddar & Sour Cream Potato Crisps.
Artificially flavored.

• Are these particularly salty? I've run into that with bak...1 Answers
  • It says 65% less fat than regular potato chips, but the c...2 Answers
Reviews (1943)
  • "Have the same great taste as the regular cheddar and sour cream chips but without all the calories and fat!" in 1 review
  • "They taste really good to I like them with sour cream. " in 1 review
Brittany W.
ANACORTES, WA
These are so good. I really enjoy the regular, non-baked ones but now that my teeth are broken, it's difficult to eat such hard, thick chips, so when I came across the baked one as subway, I was sold! And just the other day my work put 3 of the baked flavors in our vending machine. I do think they are kind of pricy when you only get about 12 chips in the small bag, for $1
Olivia N.
New Orleans, LA
These are my absolute favorite chips! I like them better than the non-baked version of the same. With much less fat and calories, there’s less guilt for snacking on these and you don’t feel greasy and gross the way regular chips can make you feel. None of the flavor is lost on the baked version. I heartily recommend!
Hayley G.
Tuscumbia
These are great chips, especially if you are trying to avoid the greasier chips. They are nice and crunchy and still have great flavor. Something else I really love us that they don't taste overly salty.
Raphaela V.
Kalamazoo, MI
These chips taste very similar to the regular ruffle however they have a slightly burnt after taste. They are less salty and less oily and also taste a little bit more dry. Overall if you are looking for the general taste of ruffles and are okay with a slightly different after taste and texture these are the way to go.
Belle C.
Baton Rouge, LA
Baked Ruffles chips are one of my all time favorite chips to eat with a sandwich or even just a snack. They are better than regular chips, nutrition wise and taste wise. They are delicious and they don’t give you that bloated full stomach feeling after you eat them.
Jennie J.
Chapman
My teenagers devour these chips. I cannot keep the chips from disappearing. They change their minds constantly on what flavors they want when truth be told they like all flavors. I like the prices. I love that you can also get them baked. Also they rock with dip.
Sarah L.
West Jordan, UT
K so these are good for how low fat they are! They aren’t greasy at all because they’re baked. They are healthier than regular chips. I like eating when I don’t want a very fattening snack. 😂 I would recommend to others who are watching what they eat!
Kristl R.
Cement City, MI
Ruffles makes great chips! These are by far my favorite of all chips that they make! The flavor is so bold even more then the non baked ones! These met my expectations and then some! These are a little harder to find but when I do I buy a couple!
Victoria S.
severn
This is very good. It is healthier that the other ones because this one is baked. It is not oily. It’s not over cooked. It is great. I bought it on a vending machine. It was a little pricey but if you buy it on the right place it’s not going to be expensive at all.
Caitlen H.
West Warwick, RI
Sour Cream and Cheddar! These melt in your mouth with flavor and you can get caught eating the entire bag....but who cares? I look for these when you can buy two bags for cheap at many grocery stores and of course my favorite store, TARGET!
Sara B.
It says 65% less fat than regular potato chips, but the carbs are so very high! (21g) plus the serving size is so small (11 chips). Are there better chips out there to eat when on a diet? Or should I just not eat the chips?
Sarah B.
Are these particularly salty? I've run into that with baked chips before.