BY RUFFLES #24 in Chips

We Know What You’re Thinking, “everyone Has A Sour Cream & Onion Flavor.” But Do They Have Ridges? Checkmate.

• Are this better than cheddar and cream ruffles? 5 Answers
  • What is a good dip for these chips?3 Answers
  • What is you favorite Ruffles brand potato chip?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
MiNa B.
I purchased the Ruffles® Potato Chipssour Cream & Onion at my local Target store. When I tell you, Ruffles products never dissapoints me! The packaging of this product caught my eye and I just had to have it! I served these chips at a family gathering. However, I'm not a huge fan of sour cream and onion. They're ok compared to the Ruffles® Potato Chips Brand Original. I prefer the Original over Sour Cream. I would definitely reccomend this product to anyone who loves Sour Cream and Onion flavor.
Allie A.
Brandon, MS
MY FAVORITE SNACK OF ALL TIME. Okay, chips are bad for you, I know that. And these chips just so happen to be more expensive than non-ruffled potato chips, but they are SO good. In college, I bought a bag every weekend and ate them pretty much for two meals a day. Bad habit, yes. But so delicious. I’ve also used them in recipes like on top of baked chicken salad (try it, so good).
Erin B.
Culver City, CA
So I bought there 3 days ago and to my surprise I thought and said I would not eat them all at least not all. But so how they just kept ending up in my mouth. How did they gey their you say? Well go purchase them your self and you will find out. What a life of chip eater really is.enjoy Ruffles® Potato Chipssour Cream & Onion
Mary K.
Greenwood , SC
Love these chips these are also bought every week for my kids. It’s a lil pricey . I am a repeat customer . I will continue to buy these because the flavor is phenomenal. I wouldn’t change anything but the amount of chips in bags they need to add more to them. The price you pay u only get half a bag full.
Kimberly D.
Webb City, MO
These will be my favorite brand of Sour Cream & Onion chip until the day I die! This was all my parents ever bought, and it’s all I’ll buy. Not many food items are directly connected to memories, but these definitely are. Best flavor, and you don’t get a bunch of crumbs, just huge chips! Love them!
candance23 C.
Lexington
Love these chips, ruffles are great because they can hold dip if you choose to do so! Sour cream and onion are one of my favorite chip choices and these are right up there in the top of my list! If you have tried them you should! Walmart often has the larger family bags on sale!!
Jessica T.
longmeadow
Another classic flavor but like sour cream and cheddar, you are left with a greasy feeling in your mouth after eating it. After all these are chips and fried. It’s junk food. A handful is ok but eat with self control. It’s hard when the flavor is so yummy. They make it that way!!!
Kendall S.
My all time favorite. I generally don’t like sour cream. But something about these sour cream and onion chips is out of this world. These chips are my all time favorite and my go to chip. Great job Ruffles! Keep up the great work. Ruffles® Potato Chipssour Cream & Onion
Brooke R.
I really like the texture and taste of these chips. The packaging is classic to me and they smell wonderful. However, if I eat a bunch at a time to me its almost as if they become bland and lose their flavor. I can only eat a few at a time and I spread out buying these.
Yadira R.
North Andover, MA
This is by far my favorite chips, not too salty just right. It taste great with sandwiches, pizza and hotdogs. Is creamy and delicious. I do a party mix with smart food popcorn and is the best combination. A handful of this chips will not be enough.
Seebah M.
Are these good?
Stephanie A.
Panorama city , CA
Are this better than cheddar and cream ruffles?
Debbie D.
Columbus, OH
We all know how great these taste, but who can stop at one chip.?
Malaikia S.
Conyers, GA
Do they make your breath stink?
Bunnie C.
What is a good dip for these chips?