BY RUFFLES #16 in Chips

We Know What You’re Thinking, “everyone Has A Sour Cream & Onion Flavor.” But Do They Have Ridges? Checkmate.

• Are this better than cheddar and cream ruffles? 5 Answers
  • What is a good dip for these chips?3 Answers
  • What is you favorite Ruffles brand potato chip?4 Answers
MiNa B.
I purchased the Ruffles® Potato Chipssour Cream & Onion at my local Target store. When I tell you, Ruffles products never dissapoints me! The packaging of this product caught my eye and I just had to have it! I served these chips at a family gathering. However, I'm not a huge fan of sour cream and onion. They're ok compared to the Ruffles® Potato Chips Brand Original. I prefer the Original over Sour Cream. I would definitely reccomend this product to anyone who loves Sour Cream and Onion flavor.
Karley P.
I eat these all the time! I have yet to find a brand of chips that are exactly like this brand. They are really good but they don’t seem to have a big enough bag. AND, they aren’t the cheapest chips on the shelf. However, they are totally worth everything!
Erika K.
Dike
I love the Ruffles brand because they always have lots of flavor on the chips and that’s what you want when you buy chips, right? I would highly suggest buying this brand. The only thing I don’t like about them is there is a lot of air in the bag but these days what brand of chips doesn’t sell you air?
Darcy C.
In order of ranking, cheddar and sour cream, sour cream and onion, then original. I love all three flavors, the texture, the consistency. It's quite flavorful and I personally love the way the ridges feel in my mouth when I eat it. I would recommend it to anyone who loves texture in their food.
candance23 C.
Lexington
Love these chips, ruffles are great because they can hold dip if you choose to do so! Sour cream and onion are one of my favorite chip choices and these are right up there in the top of my list! If you have tried them you should! Walmart often has the larger family bags on sale!!
Jessica T.
longmeadow
Another classic flavor but like sour cream and cheddar, you are left with a greasy feeling in your mouth after eating it. After all these are chips and fried. It’s junk food. A handful is ok but eat with self control. It’s hard when the flavor is so yummy. They make it that way!!!
Kendall S.
Guthrie, OK
My all time favorite. I generally don’t like sour cream. But something about these sour cream and onion chips is out of this world. These chips are my all time favorite and my go to chip. Great job Ruffles! Keep up the great work. Ruffles® Potato Chipssour Cream & Onion
Brooke R.
I really like the texture and taste of these chips. The packaging is classic to me and they smell wonderful. However, if I eat a bunch at a time to me its almost as if they become bland and lose their flavor. I can only eat a few at a time and I spread out buying these.
Amber H.
Conway
Who doesn’t like chips? Sour Cream & Onion is my favorite chip flavor all around. The ruffles have such amazing crunch. I devour an entire bag, I don’t care. It’s delicious and sometimes you just want to go to Flavor Town and visit the Crunch City Hall.
Kristin W.
Mission Hills, CA
This is always a good brand of Porto's chip to buy. I admit I liked this flavor better when I was a kid than now. Don't get it as often. It is a little better with some Tapatío® Hot Sauce or a lot. Texture of the chip is good & a lot of big pieces.
Seebah M.
Are these good?
Debbie D.
Columbus, OH
We all know how great these taste, but who can stop at one chip.?
Stephanie A.
Panorama city , CA
Are this better than cheddar and cream ruffles?
Malaikia S.
Conyers, GA
Do they make your breath stink?
Nichole S.
What is you favorite Ruffles brand potato chip?