BY RUFFLES

We Know What You’re Thinking, “everyone Has A Sour Cream & Onion Flavor.” But Do They Have Ridges? Checkmate.

MiNa B.
I purchased the Ruffles® Potato Chipssour Cream & Onion at my local Target store. When I tell you, Ruffles products never dissapoints me! The packaging of this product caught my eye and I just had to have it! I served these chips at a family gathering. However, I'm not a huge fan of sour cream and onion. They're ok compared to the Ruffles® Potato Chips Brand Original. I prefer the Original over Sour Cream. I would definitely reccomend this product to anyone who loves Sour Cream and Onion flavor.
Stephanie K.
Grand Jct, CO
Ruffles brand chips are addicting. Salty and their many flavors. They’re my dad’s favorite. They’re inexpensive and easy to grab. They differ from other brands which is why I think they’re a solid choice. I really like this flavor even though I hate sour cream and onions. But this flavor for chips is really yummy.
candance23 C.
Lexington
Love these chips, ruffles are great because they can hold dip if you choose to do so! Sour cream and onion are one of my favorite chip choices and these are right up there in the top of my list! If you have tried them you should! Walmart often has the larger family bags on sale!!
Heba H.
Mooresville NC
i love the flavor, i buy it regulary, i enjoy this flavor with a cheese or a ranch dip, Ruffles is my favorite in snacking, and i usually have this on my own, not for sharing or when we have friends over, its a specific taste and kind of my snack that i enjoy at home watching tv
Jessica T.
longmeadow
Another classic flavor but like sour cream and cheddar, you are left with a greasy feeling in your mouth after eating it. After all these are chips and fried. It’s junk food. A handful is ok but eat with self control. It’s hard when the flavor is so yummy. They make it that way!!!
mi🗡 m.
i’m not a huge fan of sour cream and onion chips but these have a different taste to them that i really enjoy. i usually eat these with
sandwiches in the place of fries or as a snack at school. they are really good any time of the day and satisfy my hunger when i’m out and about.
Kayla D.
Oceanside
Ruffles are must have in my household, and this is a very common choice of family and friends. Because as you know Ruffles  are literally always needed! this flavor is my favorite honestly! I don’t think it compares to other chip brands. I recommend this flavor to everyone.
Kendall S.
Guthrie, OK
My all time favorite. I generally don’t like sour cream. But something about these sour cream and onion chips is out of this world. These chips are my all time favorite and my go to chip. Great job Ruffles! Keep up the great work. Ruffles® Potato Chipssour Cream & Onion
Brooke R.
Enterprise, AL
I really like the texture and taste of these chips. The packaging is classic to me and they smell wonderful. However, if I eat a bunch at a time to me its almost as if they become bland and lose their flavor. I can only eat a few at a time and I spread out buying these.
Jenn H.
Canada
It's no secret to anyone that knows me that chips are my favourite food in the world! They probably don't classify as a food but I don't care!

Ruffles Sour Cream and Onion has for over 20 years been a part of my life! That perfectly salty and creamy cool flavour and wonderful crunch gets me everytime! Ruffles has done such an amazing job keeping the product consistent over the decades!

Affordable as they are always on sale! If you've never tried these don't hesitate to pick em up! You won't regret it!
Seebah M.
Are these good?
Debbie D.
Columbus, OH
We all know how great these taste, but who can stop at one chip.?
Stephanie A.
Panorama city , CA
Are this better than cheddar and cream ruffles?
Malaikia S.
Conyers, GA
Do they make your breath stink?
Nichole S.
What is you favorite Ruffles brand potato chip?