Ruffles® Potato Chips Ultimate The Original

BY RUFFLES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Ruffles® Potato Chips Ultimate The Original
brandy a.
Glasgow, KY
The Ruffles Original Potato Chips have always been a personal favorite of mine..You can always use them for dipping or eat alone..most of the time Lays runs promotional deals where you can really afford the chips...I recommend to everyone who has or hasnt tried them to get out and get you a bag or two..
Nicole H.
Baxter, KY
What can I say when I want a salty treat I always grab a bag of original ruffles it's great with dip any kind of dip,there low in calories and taste great with or without dip I'm happy to say that ruffles has my family's attention rather it's a flavored or plan
Carol R.
Liverpool
I really enjoy Ruffles because I usually serve dip with chips.
I find that they are more rigid than regular chips and don't break off in the dip.
I have no cons for the chips, only pros as they taste great.I would and have recommended them to my friends and family - it is the only ones I will buy.
Vang C.
Sacramento, CA
This is the chip for those who wants a hard crispy taste. It can be a little hard on the mouth, if too much is consumed. The flavor is primarily salt, as this the original. This chip is good for many occasions. I would recommend it when you travel somewhere, just to give it more flavoring.
Chichi S.
York, PA
There is just something about Ruffles,They are consistantly fresh, crunchy and delicious and have a natural corn flavor that no one is able to match.  Its impossible to eat just one, and if your friends smell the Ruffles or hear the crunching they will come running to get some too.
Christine V.
I have loved Ruffles chips for decades. I can scoop up a heaping of thick french onion dip, and the chips do not break easily. The salt seems to add just the right amount of seasoning. I would recommend these to anyone who likes chips and they make an easy way to bring something for a pitch in that people are bound to love.
Kelly W.
New Boston, MI
I LOVE these chips, it's the PERFECT size bag for a snack! They go PERFECT with my favorite onion dip!! Perfect when you're on the go, especially at work!! The plain chips are my favorite, but the bacon ones are pretty great too!! I would recommend them to everyone!
Megan C.
Southington, CT
So yummy but i do love the other crazy flavors more! If you have an already crazy meal going you can simply grab a bag of classic chips and call it a day, perfect for bbq's and cook out and a great family snack
Bre B.
Ironton, OH
I love ruffles!! If you're looking for a great potato chip you know you can't go wrong with these!! They're salty and crunchy just like I like them. They never fail me. They always have different flavor to try too which is great so you can switch it up!
Dorothy M.
East Boston, MA
Good for late night snacking! Its not very salty so no need to worry about that. Goes well with a juice box. Very inexpensive can be found at most corner stores. Well at least around me