Ruffles Potato Chips Original Party Size uploaded by Amanda P.

BY RUFFLES #99 in Chips

Ruffles® Brand Original Potato Chips.

RRRuffles Have Ridges®.

Party size!

Guaranteed fresh until printed date.

• What is your favorite dip for these chips?4 Answers
  • What dips would they taste good with? I've tried sour cream and o...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Theresa P.
Westminster , CO
Ruffles original are always my first choice for any party. The chips are always crisp and with the ridges you can scoop more did on your chip. It is a little thicker of a chip which also makes it stronger for dipping. If you grab a bag make sure to get the party size. You can never go wrong with more chips.
Haley A.
Fresno, CA
Must have chips for all get togethers. We eat these chips with onion dip all summer long. No other potato chip will do. They are sturdy to withstand the dipping process. They are tasty as you would expect from a potato chip. I would definitely recommend these to anyone that needs a good dipping chip.
Stefanie F.
I have not tried any of the new flavors that Ruffles has come out with but have heard many good things about them. I am a huge fan of the cheddar and sour cream ones but love to enjoy the Original ones with a sandwich or while BBQing. They also taste great with the ruffles french onion dip.
Meaghan S.
Poplarville, MS
I can eat this entire bag of chips and still want more afterwards, they are that good. They're perfectly salted, perfectly ridged, and they hold up for a decent amount of time. They're perfect with just about any kind of dip, even though I only eat a few, so they're a perfect party snack.
Zoe H.
Big Rapids, MI
These are by far the best chips for dipping! They're sturdy and the ridges are great for scooping everything up. They're not overly greasy or salty either. The bag has more than it's fair share of air in it, but the chips are huge, and for the most part, intact, and they fill you up!
Jori J.
Fullerton, CA
A party isn't a party until you've got a bag of Original Ruffles.... add some sour cream and onion dip and I'm a happy camper! Always crispy and crunchy they never get soggy and they can stand up to any dip or salsa! They have just enough salt on them to make them extra delicious.
Ryan T.
Stinnett, TX
Obviously this chip is a classic. I have them in my pantry as I write this now. They are great for dips as they are stronger than the usual potato chip. They are delicious for a salty snack. I would recommend them to anyone who hasn't tried them. I will keep buying!
alana p.
One of my all time favorite brands for potato chips. These chips are very affordable and I buy them a lot. I would recommend Ruffles brand to everyone. It has less calories in a chip as opposed to the other brands. I also love the different flavors it comes in.
Tammy N.
These chips are perfect to eat on their own or to eat with dip. These make a great party snack and they also make a great snack to eat while watching Netflix. They taste super good and with some dip, my favorite is Buffalo chicken dip, they taste AMAZING.
Keana B.
I love Ruffles--they are my favorite potato chips and they definitely meet my expectations, because of its' salty flavor. It was delicious and not disappointing--I also found no cons with the product and would recommend it to others.
Caroline D.
What dips would they taste good with? I've tried sour cream and onion dip, but was curious what other dips would taste good wth these delicious chips!
Melissa  L.
Voorhees, NJ
What is your favorite dip for these chips?