Ruffles® Potato Chips Original

by Ruffles

#24 in Chips

Ruffles® Brand Original Potato Chips.

RRRuffles Have Ridges®.

Party size!

Guaranteed fresh until printed date.

Are these good with French onion dip?
Why does it say discontinued on all the photos?? These are definitely not discontinued.
How are these chips?
Start your review of Ruffles® Potato Chips Original!
Merritt Is, FL
My favorite chip! Just about the only chip I ever eat. I love to dip them in sour cream, but they're really a great chip to use for a lot of different dips.
Bridgeport, CT
Good potato chips, nicely flavored and well packaged. My daughter goes crazy for these so I regularly pack them in her snack bag for school or other outings.
Mcallen,Texas
I prefer this Ruffles 100 times more than the regular cheese ones. I love these with some salsa botanera or cheese , always my favorite top 3 in my chip list
I didn't even eat too much but was ok! Cuz this was like natural and no too much ch calories. I always went to the grocery to buy it and imit was affordable!
Macon
I always pair ruffles with Lays dip (oops). I think ruffles are better than the lays crinkle cut chips. I always buy the family size and they are gone fast!
Marshville NC
We love buying these, they are great for a snack or to just eat with dip or better yet grab a couple bags and take to a cookout can never go wrong with these
I really don't like original plain chips because of the salt, but I really love this type of brand! Especially when you dip it in your favorite kind of dip.
These are a perfect all-purpose chip, goes with almost any did. Great for all events/parties. And General chip with multiple purposes. Simple but versatile.
maple valley , WA
very good for a basic bag of chips. Good for dip, and party's. Not the healthiest choice, but if you looking for something to munch on. I would buy these !!
Pinon Hills, CA
The good ole' original Ruffle. Good with a breakfast sandwich, lunch or a burger for dinner :) just salty enough without needing a "lightly salted" version.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...