Ruffles® Potato Chips Original uploaded by Amanda P.

BY RUFFLES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Ruffles® Brand Original Potato Chips.

RRRuffles Have Ridges®.

Party size!

Guaranteed fresh until printed date.

• What is your favorite dip for these chips?4 Answers
  • What dips would they taste good with? I've tried sour cre...4 Answers
Megan T.
Cuba
Cheaper than Lay's, tastes exactly the same, AND has bigger chips. A little more greasy though. Idk, they're a very good chip if you're looking for a wavy original potato chip.
Nicole E.
I use these for dip and as the perfect side for sandwiches. They're good to pack a lunch and head out for the day whether it be school, work, the beach, etc. They're classic and delicious.
Riley P.
Hamilton, OH
I love these chips. They are innovative and tasty. Ive bought o=so many bags of these chips, and will continue to do so. Also the thing that I like about this brand is that there is always deals or discounts on this item at kroger or meijers and I always love a good deal. I personally can eat these chips without dip, but dip does go very well with this product
Clarissa S.
El Cajon, CA
I have a huge family, like . family of 15. My family members are very picky about the type of bottled water they will drink as well as the type of chips they like with sour cream and onion dip. Ruffles brand is the most popular brand in our family because the ripples allow you to grab more of the dip and not make it run off the chip.
Emily H.
If I could eat one kind of chip for the rest of my life, I would eat original ruffles. I love ruffles so much; they are so crunchy, not too salty and not too dense either. I tell everyone that these are my favorite chips and I love how inexpensive they are. I think they are $5 or less at target which is awesome!
Miguel R.
Allentown, PA
Very good chips, and usually my second option if my regular brand is not available. Everyone loves ruffles, but I find them to lack in flavor, besides their cheese one. I still get them for parties, etc., which are always a big hit. It would be a good idea for the company to come out with other flavors.
Gayane A.
Honestly this will probably always be by go to chip. I rarely crave or eat chips but when I do this is the only one on my mind. I guess I like the simplicity of it. It's great with ranch dip for parties or even with salsa and packs flavor without all the new exotic flavors getting in the way.
Danielle H.
Atlanta, GA
I have always been told i am weird because i like the plain chips. They are delicious! I love the flavor of the potatoes. They are affordable and a staple in my household for me and my kid. They're a quick easy snack and are easily stored in the cabinet.
Alyssa M.
Gulfport , MS
Ruffles are worth it! These babies go great with all sorts of dips! And the crunch is to die for! On the plus side, they aren't as bad for you as French fries! They are actually made with real potatoes! Give them a try and you won't nr disappointed!
Katlin S.
Cincinnati, OH
The Ruffles Original Potato Chips are Delicious! You can eat them plain or with dip. They're a great addition to any party or gathering, everyone loves them! They're also not expensive at all, so you can buy a few bags. They're salty and just yummy!
Caroline D.
What dips would they taste good with? I've tried sour cream and onion dip, but was curious what other dips would taste good wth these delicious chips!
Melissa  L.
Voorhees, NJ
What is your favorite dip for these chips?