BY RUFFLES #16 in Chips

The Og That Started It All With A Perfect Mix Of Cripsy, Salty, Ridgey Goodness.

Buy on Jet.com*
Olivia M.
Minden, LA
I love Ruffles!  They are just the right amount of salty and crunchy and not overly greasy. They aren't overly salted so you can still taste that it's made from a potato.  These are also the best chips to buy when you have a dip.  They can hold up to being dipped and not break off.  These are our go-to chips when we have a get together and need chips and dip.
Amanda G.
I’m a bit picky when it comes to potato chips but I have to say I do love Ruffles and I usually only buy the original flavor. They’re the best potato chip for dips other than plain tortilla chips. Only thing is they c an sometimes be salty especially if dipping into an already salty dip. But still an all time favorite and classic.
candance23 C.
Chips and dip are one of my favorite snacks of all time. Ruffles are perfect for that! Grab some of these plain chips and your favorite dip and go to town! You can get a bag of original and a bag of your favorite flavor choice from bilo and enjoy! If you haven’t tried them you definitely should!
Rhonda M.
I love Ruffles. I mean who doesn’t right? They stole my heart as the first real dipping chip. Not too much salt perfect to hold your favorite dips on without breakage and etc. What I don’t love about Ruffles is the price and the fact like with all chips when I open my bag the first half of it is nothing but air. The chips always start half way down the bag.
Kacie M.
Eugene, OR
I adore Ruffles. They haven’t changed since I was a kid and I hope they never do. No matter what other types of potato chips I try, they are never quite as good. Perfect crunch, perfect saltiness, perfect texture to dip into my favorite onion dip. I will always be addicted to these.
Ashley S.
Sacramento, CA
Not a healthy snack, but yummy! I love these chips as a side with sandwiches, with tuna or egg salads and especially with ranch dip. I don’t think there’s a flavor of these chips that isn’t complimented by ranch dip actually. Addicting though so try not to eat the entire bag at once!
Marifer R.
These chips have been with me since childhood! I really like the flavor and the texture. Eating them now takes me back to when I was really little so these have a special place in my heart. But the flavor of these are seriously amazing, they are also really crunchy and delicious!!
Carly D.
This sounds so weird but I truly believe that chips that have ruffles on them taste better than chips that don't have a shape. Their shape also make them great for scooping up with dip. This is my family's go to chip for pairing with onion dip especially during football season.
Taneka M.
Fountain Inn
You can never go wrong with a classic bag of ruffles. These can be eaten plain or paired with a nice, light salsa or ranch dip. The ridges in these chips help keep all of your delicious toppings in place. Super affordable, super delicious. I'd recommend these chips to anyone!
Angela M.
Oh man, grab a tub of your favorite dip and these chips are the best movie snack... even with our dip they are so good. You definitely can’t eat just one lol. I buy them all the time... I have to buy the party size because they go quick at my house... my kids love them too!
Andrea L.
What's your favorite ruffles chips?
sarah m.
What's the best dip for these?
Hope M.
Greenville, MI
What's the best dip to eat these with?
Danielle J.
What are some good dips to eat these ruffles with?! Looking for some new options.
Erin R.
Savage, MN
Favorite dip for these chips?