BY RUFFLES #22 in Chips

The Og That Started It All With A Perfect Mix Of Cripsy, Salty, Ridgey Goodness.

Buy on Jet.com
Amanda G.
I’m a bit picky when it comes to potato chips but I have to say I do love Ruffles and I usually only buy the original flavor. They’re the best potato chip for dips other than plain tortilla chips. Only thing is they c an sometimes be salty especially if dipping into an already salty dip. But still an all time favorite and classic.
candance23 C.
Lexington
Chips and dip are one of my favorite snacks of all time. Ruffles are perfect for that! Grab some of these plain chips and your favorite dip and go to town! You can get a bag of original and a bag of your favorite flavor choice from bilo and enjoy! If you haven’t tried them you definitely should!
Kacie M.
Eugene, OR
I adore Ruffles. They haven’t changed since I was a kid and I hope they never do. No matter what other types of potato chips I try, they are never quite as good. Perfect crunch, perfect saltiness, perfect texture to dip into my favorite onion dip. I will always be addicted to these.
Marifer R.
These chips have been with me since childhood! I really like the flavor and the texture. Eating them now takes me back to when I was really little so these have a special place in my heart. But the flavor of these are seriously amazing, they are also really crunchy and delicious!!
Carly D.
Harding
This sounds so weird but I truly believe that chips that have ruffles on them taste better than chips that don't have a shape. Their shape also make them great for scooping up with dip. This is my family's go to chip for pairing with onion dip especially during football season.
Taneka M.
Fountain Inn
You can never go wrong with a classic bag of ruffles. These can be eaten plain or paired with a nice, light salsa or ranch dip. The ridges in these chips help keep all of your delicious toppings in place. Super affordable, super delicious. I'd recommend these chips to anyone!
Tilyn N.
The ruffles add an extra crunch and makes the flavour pop more. It's very high quality and the size of the chips are perfect for snacking. Good for a salty snack that isn't as healthy as other snacks. Bags are slightly smaller than the Lays brand however still great.
Marisol A.
Ruffles original is one of my favorite chips.  The taste of Ruffles original chips is very unique and tasty from other chips.  This product more than meets my expectations both in flavor and texture.  The ruffles on the chips is one of their unique features.  They are very affordable and I would definitely recommend them to anyone out there that loves original flavored chips.
Julie S.
Ames, IA
YUM! Great snack! Cookies and chips and some tea always a favorite for me! Of course a salad every once and awhile! But yum! Junk food may not be healthy but sure is good and makes you happy! So cheap and I got it at Walmart and there’s different sizes.
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
best chips ever for dip. I buy these all the time and I eat them with one helluva dip. they are the bomb and I love them especially when they are on sale. I will always repurchase them and highly recommend them as your chip of choice when dipping. very good!
Andrea L.
What's your favorite ruffles chips?
sarah m.
What's the best dip for these?
Hope M.
Greenville, MI
What's the best dip to eat these with?
Danielle J.
What are some good dips to eat these ruffles with?! Looking for some new options.
Erin R.
Savage, MN
Favorite dip for these chips?