BY RUFFLES #70 in Chips

The Og That Started It All With A Perfect Mix Of Cripsy, Salty, Ridgey Goodness.

Buy on Jet.com
Marisol A.
Ruffles original is one of my favorite chips.  The taste of Ruffles original chips is very unique and tasty from other chips.  This product more than meets my expectations both in flavor and texture.  The ruffles on the chips is one of their unique features.  They are very affordable and I would definitely recommend them to anyone out there that loves original flavored chips.
candance23 C.
Lexington
Chips and dip are one of my favorite snacks of all time. Ruffles are perfect for that! Grab some of these plain chips and your favorite dip and go to town! You can get a bag of original and a bag of your favorite flavor choice from bilo and enjoy! If you haven’t tried them you definitely should!
Marifer R.
These chips have been with me since childhood! I really like the flavor and the texture. Eating them now takes me back to when I was really little so these have a special place in my heart. But the flavor of these are seriously amazing, they are also really crunchy and delicious!!
Carly D.
Harding
This sounds so weird but I truly believe that chips that have ruffles on them taste better than chips that don't have a shape. Their shape also make them great for scooping up with dip. This is my family's go to chip for pairing with onion dip especially during football season.
Taneka M.
Fountain Inn
You can never go wrong with a classic bag of ruffles. These can be eaten plain or paired with a nice, light salsa or ranch dip. The ridges in these chips help keep all of your delicious toppings in place. Super affordable, super delicious. I'd recommend these chips to anyone!
Danielle J.
Tolland , CT
best chips ever for dip. I buy these all the time and I eat them with one helluva dip. they are the bomb and I love them especially when they are on sale. I will always repurchase them and highly recommend them as your chip of choice when dipping. very good!
Julie S.
Ames, IA
YUM! Great snack! Cookies and chips and some tea always a favorite for me! Of course a salad every once and awhile! But yum! Junk food may not be healthy but sure is good and makes you happy! So cheap and I got it at Walmart and there’s different sizes.
Madison S.
So I am a person who loves salty foods and so ruffles a very salty but when you first open the bag the chips are huge which I like but they are not a salt as the crumbs. But I just love it and if you like salty foods like me you should totally buy it.
NikkiBeauty N.
My all time fav. I eat them as my sinful pleasure and cheat day. Omg its so goood!!! I loved it!!! When its game night at my place. This is my fav chips to put in the bowl! Its soooo goood! I recommend for your guilty pleasures
Zach D.
Springfield
I LOVE ruffles! I find it to be a satisfying potato chip. When I need a quick snack I look for ruffles in the vending machine. Ruffles are fun to eat because of the Ruffles. These are classic potato chips and at a great price they make a great choice for the family.
Andrea L.
What's your favorite ruffles chips?
sarah m.
What's the best dip for these?
Hope M.
Greenville, MI
What's the best dip to eat these with?
Danielle J.
What are some good dips to eat these ruffles with?! Looking for some new options.
Erin R.
Savage, MN
Favorite dip for these chips?