BY RUFFLES #29 in Chips

The Og That Started It All With A Perfect Mix Of Cripsy, Salty, Ridgey Goodness.

Olivia M.
Minden, LA
I love Ruffles!  They are just the right amount of salty and crunchy and not overly greasy. They aren't overly salted so you can still taste that it's made from a potato.  These are also the best chips to buy when you have a dip.  They can hold up to being dipped and not break off.  These are our go-to chips when we have a get together and need chips and dip.
Darlene R.
Brimley
These chips are great for dips or just to eat plain.  Sometimes I think they are a little greasy but they still have a great taste and I will always enjoy them during a movie. They are also good for a snack on the go too..  I’m sure they will stand the test of time.
casey m.
Virginia Beach, VA
The variety of texture is a fun take on the taste of an original fried potato chip. These are my dad’s favorite chips of all time. A holy grail way to pair them is with french onion dip! Easy to locate on the shelves at most grocery stores they’d make the perfect snack to share at your next get together.
NI S.
Broken Arrow
So... our entire household and extended family love these. When we pick up chips these are always included. I am especially fond of them because I love the salt they use. Ive had a lot of chips with that over powering salt taste and its gross but these are perfect blend of salty and potato. We often dip them into french onion dip...sooo good!
Cindy T.
Hockley
Love love love them. That is probably our all time go to dipping chip. We eat all kinds of dip and they have never failed us yet.
We we have tried numerous flavors and have absolutely loved them all.
We do do buy the low Salt kind a lot and we really like them.  Even though they are low sodium they are outstanding.
Jonquil A.
San Antonio, TX
I love them! They have the right amount of salt added and I love the crisp if them. The only trouble with buying them, is you go in for just a small snack, then next thing you know, you've eaten the whole bag. You truly can't just have one. These chips are perfect either by themselves or if you want to be fancy, you can add a dip as well.
Morgan P.
Fort Smith
This is my all time favorite dipping chip. They don't break when I dip them in sour cream and onion dip, which somehow breaks nearly every other brand of chip I put into it, lol. They're salty, but not too salty if that makes sense. These are one of my go tos when I am craving chips or if I have to bring snacks to a party. Love them.
Tammy R.
Chester, SC
One of my favorite chips for dips. These chips hold up to pretty much any dip better than any other plain potatoe chip. The flavor doesn't interfere with the flavors of the dips. Also the chips is awesome just on it's on. Always crisp. I love the ridges. Perfect chip for sandwiches, burgers, hotdogs, or just as a snack!
candance23 C.
Lexington
Chips and dip are one of my favorite snacks of all time. Ruffles are perfect for that! Grab some of these plain chips and your favorite dip and go to town! You can get a bag of original and a bag of your favorite flavor choice from bilo and enjoy! If you haven’t tried them you definitely should!
Rhonda M.
I love Ruffles. I mean who doesn’t right? They stole my heart as the first real dipping chip. Not too much salt perfect to hold your favorite dips on without breakage and etc. What I don’t love about Ruffles is the price and the fact like with all chips when I open my bag the first half of it is nothing but air. The chips always start half way down the bag.
Andrea L.
What's your favorite ruffles chips?
sarah m.
What's the best dip for these?
Hope M.
Greenville, MI
What's the best dip to eat these with?
Danielle J.
What are some good dips to eat these ruffles with?! Looking for some new options.
Erin R.
Savage, MN
Favorite dip for these chips?