BY RUFFLES #15 in Chips

The Og That Started It All With A Perfect Mix Of Cripsy, Salty, Ridgey Goodness.

Alecia P.
Las Vegas
What I love about  Ruffles® Potato Chips Brand Original and  Ruffles® Potato Chips Cheddar & Sour Cream is that I have been eating them since I was a child and they are still the exact same delicious chip as they were then. I love that they are strong enough to scoop dip (unlike some potato chip companies we know of that have very flimsy chips and break) without breaking and they have a nice thick crunch to them. The only reason this review isn't a 5 star is due to the amount of chips in a bag. For the past ten years or so every bag you open has less than half of the bags size worth of product. It's very misleading and it costs us more than we should have to pay. I don't like buying a bag of air and I'm sure I'm not the only one that has noticed this. The product itself though, you can't get better than a Ruffle!
Latisha M.
Corona, CA
Been a classic since j can remember, nothing better then Original Ruffles with some ranch mmmmmm delicious! They make a large variety of flavors too, I love the sour cream and cheddar cheese and the sour cream and onion. Ruffles® Potato Chips Cheddar & Sour CreamRuffles® Potato Chips OriginalRuffles Potato Crisps Baked! Cheddar & Sour CreamRuffles® Potato Chipssour Cream & Onion
Avalon M.
Anderson
These chips just honestly aren't that great. They're really salty and I mean almost to the point where it's unbearable. The baked version of these are way better because they aren't as salty and don't have as much grease all over them. I know a lot of people that absolutely love Ruffles and I don't really get the hype. They're fine but definitely aren't the best. I would not recommend.
casey m.
Virginia Beach, VA
The variety of texture is a fun take on the taste of an original fried potato chip. These are my dad’s favorite chips of all time. A holy grail way to pair them is with french onion dip! Easy to locate on the shelves at most grocery stores they’d make the perfect snack to share at your next get together.
Madason W.
Charlestown , NH
Ruffle chips are amazing, unfortunately I have o my had the pleasure of trying any more flavors (I will in the future). These chips are amazing. When ever I eat potato chips (lays expecially) my lips get really chapped. With these they never do. Also they are sturdy, an odd description, but accurate. You can dip this and they don’t typically break. I highly recommended these. They are also relatively cheap. A great chip!
Stephanie F.
Youngsville, LA
There’s nothing like a ruffle. They are the perfect amount of salty and crunchy. They are a delicious chip that holds up well with any dip. They are firm and make you want to keep eating them. They are a great price and my family eats them with all the dips we make. It doesn’t crumble and fall apart when you go to dip it and eat it. The perfect dip chip.
NI S.
Broken Arrow
So... our entire household and extended family love these. When we pick up chips these are always included. I am especially fond of them because I love the salt they use. Ive had a lot of chips with that over powering salt taste and its gross but these are perfect blend of salty and potato. We often dip them into french onion dip...sooo good!
Tammy R.
Chester, SC
One of my favorite chips for dips. These chips hold up to pretty much any dip better than any other plain potatoe chip. The flavor doesn't interfere with the flavors of the dips. Also the chips is awesome just on it's on. Always crisp. I love the ridges. Perfect chip for sandwiches, burgers, hotdogs, or just as a snack!
candance23 C.
Lexington
Chips and dip are one of my favorite snacks of all time. Ruffles are perfect for that! Grab some of these plain chips and your favorite dip and go to town! You can get a bag of original and a bag of your favorite flavor choice from bilo and enjoy! If you haven’t tried them you definitely should!
Lori F.
Wexford
There is something about having Ruffles Original Potato chips with a sandwich that brings me back to the simple life of childhood. I love the thickness that is created with the ridges so that it stands up to dips and adds additional crunch. My favorite? Put it inside your tuna sandwich... yum!
Andrea L.
What's your favorite ruffles chips?
sarah m.
What's the best dip for these?
Hope M.
Greenville, MI
What's the best dip to eat these with?
Danielle J.
What are some good dips to eat these ruffles with?! Looking for some new options.
Erin R.
Savage, MN
Favorite dip for these chips?