BY RUFFLES #18 in Chips

The Og That Started It All With A Perfect Mix Of Cripsy, Salty, Ridgey Goodness.

Alecia P.
Las Vegas
What I love about  Ruffles® Potato Chips Brand Original and  Ruffles® Potato Chips Cheddar & Sour Cream is that I have been eating them since I was a child and they are still the exact same delicious chip as they were then. I love that they are strong enough to scoop dip (unlike some potato chip companies we know of that have very flimsy chips and break) without breaking and they have a nice thick crunch to them. The only reason this review isn't a 5 star is due to the amount of chips in a bag. For the past ten years or so every bag you open has less than half of the bags size worth of product. It's very misleading and it costs us more than we should have to pay. I don't like buying a bag of air and I'm sure I'm not the only one that has noticed this. The product itself though, you can't get better than a Ruffle!
Latisha M.
Westminster, CA
Been a classic since j can remember, nothing better then Original Ruffles with some ranch mmmmmm delicious! They make a large variety of flavors too, I love the sour cream and cheddar cheese and the sour cream and onion. Ruffles® Potato Chips Cheddar & Sour CreamRuffles® Potato Chips OriginalRuffles Potato Crisps Baked! Cheddar & Sour CreamRuffles® Potato Chipssour Cream & Onion
Olivia M.
Minden, LA
I love Ruffles!  They are just the right amount of salty and crunchy and not overly greasy. They aren't overly salted so you can still taste that it's made from a potato.  These are also the best chips to buy when you have a dip.  They can hold up to being dipped and not break off.  These are our go-to chips when we have a get together and need chips and dip.
Darlene R.
Brimley
These chips are great for dips or just to eat plain.  Sometimes I think they are a little greasy but they still have a great taste and I will always enjoy them during a movie. They are also good for a snack on the go too..  I’m sure they will stand the test of time.
casey m.
Virginia Beach, VA
The variety of texture is a fun take on the taste of an original fried potato chip. These are my dad’s favorite chips of all time. A holy grail way to pair them is with french onion dip! Easy to locate on the shelves at most grocery stores they’d make the perfect snack to share at your next get together.
Stephanie F.
Youngsville
There’s nothing like a ruffle. They are the perfect amount of salty and crunchy. They are a delicious chip that holds up well with any dip. They are firm and make you want to keep eating them. They are a great price and my family eats them with all the dips we make. It doesn’t crumble and fall apart when you go to dip it and eat it. The perfect dip chip.
Cindy T.
Hockley
Love love love them. That is probably our all time go to dipping chip. We eat all kinds of dip and they have never failed us yet.
We we have tried numerous flavors and have absolutely loved them all.
We do do buy the low Salt kind a lot and we really like them.  Even though they are low sodium they are outstanding.
NI S.
Broken Arrow
So... our entire household and extended family love these. When we pick up chips these are always included. I am especially fond of them because I love the salt they use. Ive had a lot of chips with that over powering salt taste and its gross but these are perfect blend of salty and potato. We often dip them into french onion dip...sooo good!
Jonquil A.
San Antonio, TX
I love them! They have the right amount of salt added and I love the crisp if them. The only trouble with buying them, is you go in for just a small snack, then next thing you know, you've eaten the whole bag. You truly can't just have one. These chips are perfect either by themselves or if you want to be fancy, you can add a dip as well.
Morgan P.
Fort Smith
This is my all time favorite dipping chip. They don't break when I dip them in sour cream and onion dip, which somehow breaks nearly every other brand of chip I put into it, lol. They're salty, but not too salty if that makes sense. These are one of my go tos when I am craving chips or if I have to bring snacks to a party. Love them.
Andrea L.
What's your favorite ruffles chips?
sarah m.
What's the best dip for these?
Hope M.
Greenville, MI
What's the best dip to eat these with?
Danielle J.
What are some good dips to eat these ruffles with?! Looking for some new options.
Erin R.
Savage, MN
Favorite dip for these chips?