BY RUFFLES #22 in Chips

The Og That Started It All With A Perfect Mix Of Cripsy, Salty, Ridgey Goodness.

Buy on Walmart*
Olivia M.
Minden, LA
I love Ruffles!  They are just the right amount of salty and crunchy and not overly greasy. They aren't overly salted so you can still taste that it's made from a potato.  These are also the best chips to buy when you have a dip.  They can hold up to being dipped and not break off.  These are our go-to chips when we have a get together and need chips and dip.
Amanda G.
I’m a bit picky when it comes to potato chips but I have to say I do love Ruffles and I usually only buy the original flavor. They’re the best potato chip for dips other than plain tortilla chips. Only thing is they c an sometimes be salty especially if dipping into an already salty dip. But still an all time favorite and classic.
candance23 C.
Lexington
Chips and dip are one of my favorite snacks of all time. Ruffles are perfect for that! Grab some of these plain chips and your favorite dip and go to town! You can get a bag of original and a bag of your favorite flavor choice from bilo and enjoy! If you haven’t tried them you definitely should!
Candi B.
Sterling Heights
Ruffles wavy chips are my favorite to serve at party’s with French onion dip. They hold up to other dips as well, such as, hummus, guacamole, and seven layer dip. I use these chips for salsa as I am not a huge fan or tortilla chops. Great salty flavor, just the right crunch. Not super expensive, would recommend to everyone. I love them.
Kacie M.
Eugene, OR
I adore Ruffles. They haven’t changed since I was a kid and I hope they never do. No matter what other types of potato chips I try, they are never quite as good. Perfect crunch, perfect saltiness, perfect texture to dip into my favorite onion dip. I will always be addicted to these.
Ashley S.
Sacramento, CA
Not a healthy snack, but yummy! I love these chips as a side with sandwiches, with tuna or egg salads and especially with ranch dip. I don’t think there’s a flavor of these chips that isn’t complimented by ranch dip actually. Addicting though so try not to eat the entire bag at once!
Marifer R.
These chips have been with me since childhood! I really like the flavor and the texture. Eating them now takes me back to when I was really little so these have a special place in my heart. But the flavor of these are seriously amazing, they are also really crunchy and delicious!!
Carly D.
Harding
This sounds so weird but I truly believe that chips that have ruffles on them taste better than chips that don't have a shape. Their shape also make them great for scooping up with dip. This is my family's go to chip for pairing with onion dip especially during football season.
Taneka M.
Fountain Inn
You can never go wrong with a classic bag of ruffles. These can be eaten plain or paired with a nice, light salsa or ranch dip. The ridges in these chips help keep all of your delicious toppings in place. Super affordable, super delicious. I'd recommend these chips to anyone!
Kristen V.
Ellicott City, MD
Love the texture of ruffles and the amount of salt that they manage to get on every chip. It’s not too salty and it’s not too bland. The texture is what sets them apart from other plain potato chips. They’re similar to Lays Wavy potato chips but with a less harsh crunch.
Andrea L.
What's your favorite ruffles chips?
sarah m.
What's the best dip for these?
Hope M.
Greenville, MI
What's the best dip to eat these with?
Danielle J.
What are some good dips to eat these ruffles with?! Looking for some new options.
Erin R.
Savage, MN
Favorite dip for these chips?