BY RUFFLES #10 in Chips

The Og That Started It All With A Perfect Mix Of Cripsy, Salty, Ridgey Goodness.

Tricia C.
Tracy, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I really love these chips, but I don’t eat them without dip because otherwise they’re just a little too plain for me. I use Lipton® Recipe Secrets Onion Recipe Soup & Dip Mix and mix it in Daisy Pure & Natural Sour Cream 16 oz. These chips taste super yummy with this dip! I love these Ruffle chips because the ingredients are only potatoes, vegetable oil and salt. They don’t contain MSG. They are very crunchy and they go perfect with our favorite dip!
brittany s.
Ferrum, VA
when we have a family get together we purchase these chips with some onion dip they are amazing,  i don't think their is any other chips that could be better then these they taste amazing with out any dip most chips are super salty  but these aren't like that no other plain chips could be this amazing.
mols J.
San Francisco, CA
These are my guilty pleasure. I love them so much that I HIDE THEM FROM MY BOYFRIEND so that I don't have to share. I know, I know, crazy. I wish that the bag had less air in it just so I could have more of them. If you like salty, crunchy - non-flavored/spiced chips these are fore you.
Alisa I.
Ruffles are a good chip to have on hand.  It's strong enough to handle dip (should I make one), has a nice crispness and goes great with sandwiches.  It's a little less greasy than some other chips we've tried.  Always a staple in my pantry for those sandwich nights.
Wendy A.
We always by Ruffles when we are having a party. We make homemade clam dip and other chips can't handle our dip. There's nothing worse than walking up to the dip bowl and seeing a bunch of broken chips in the dip, all soggy and nasty. Ruffles chips don't break in the clam dip.
Dierdre E.
Jacksonville
Ruffles Original potato chip is one of my favorites, because I have the option to either eat it plain right out of the bag or use my own dips. Compared to other products Ruffles is not to salty, which I prefer and I would recommend this product because you can have variety.
ambar s.
Katy, TX
i love these. these are my go to for partys. everyone likes these and they are not thin and crumbly. so i can make a dip and the chip wont break ya know? sour cream and french onion dip is amazing with these or u can even do cream cheese and a jalapeno jelly. yess
judy b.
wappingers
Purchased at: Target
I absolutely LOVE these. Everything about them is perfect. I dont usually like salt but the right amount of salt on a chip is what makes them so delicious!!! I am now craving these chips, looks like ill have to run out later and get myself a bag!
Lilie B.
Westfield
These are my go to chips when I crave that salty taste mmmmm. Pair this bag with French onion dip by lays and you will eat this whole bag in one sitting. I don’t know how they do it but ruffles you are a bag of chips that excite the taste buds!
Brianna R.
Braselton
Purchased at: Peapod
Other than cheddar chips, plain chips are really the only kind of chips I will eat. I really love Ruffles original when I have some kind of dip to go with it, especially onion dip! However, I do enjoy eating these by themselves just as much.
sarah m.
What's the best dip for these?
Andrea L.
What's your favorite ruffles chips?
Hope M.
Greenville, MI
What's the best dip to eat these with?
Daliangelys S.
Doral, FL
How are these chips?
Danielle J.
What are some good dips to eat these ruffles with?! Looking for some new options.