BY RUFFLES #70 in Chips

The Og That Started It All With A Perfect Mix Of Cripsy, Salty, Ridgey Goodness.

Buy on Jet.com
candance23 C.
Lexington
Chips and dip are one of my favorite snacks of all time. Ruffles are perfect for that! Grab some of these plain chips and your favorite dip and go to town! You can get a bag of original and a bag of your favorite flavor choice from bilo and enjoy! If you haven’t tried them you definitely should!
Marifer R.
These chips have been with me since childhood! I really like the flavor and the texture. Eating them now takes me back to when I was really little so these have a special place in my heart. But the flavor of these are seriously amazing, they are also really crunchy and delicious!!
Carly D.
Harding
This sounds so weird but I truly believe that chips that have ruffles on them taste better than chips that don't have a shape. Their shape also make them great for scooping up with dip. This is my family's go to chip for pairing with onion dip especially during football season.
Julie S.
Ames, IA
YUM! Great snack! Cookies and chips and some tea always a favorite for me! Of course a salad every once and awhile! But yum! Junk food may not be healthy but sure is good and makes you happy! So cheap and I got it at Walmart and there’s different sizes.
Danielle J.
Tolland, CT
best chips ever for dip. I buy these all the time and I eat them with one helluva dip. they are the bomb and I love them especially when they are on sale. I will always repurchase them and highly recommend them as your chip of choice when dipping. very good!
Madison S.
So I am a person who loves salty foods and so ruffles a very salty but when you first open the bag the chips are huge which I like but they are not a salt as the crumbs. But I just love it and if you like salty foods like me you should totally buy it.
NikkiBeauty N.
My all time fav. I eat them as my sinful pleasure and cheat day. Omg its so goood!!! I loved it!!! When its game night at my place. This is my fav chips to put in the bowl! Its soooo goood! I recommend for your guilty pleasures
Nicole T.
NEWINGTON, CT
Ruffles are definitely a staple go to Holy Grail potato chip especially the original version although I love all of the flavors and varieties that have come out over the years the original version will always be my favorite
Lisa W.
Farina
My favorite chips. I love the freshness and taste. They are usually on sale at every holiday which makes it nice I understand they need to have air in the bag so the chips don’t get crunched but there’s not many in the bag.
Barb A.
Chatham
Great for dipping in sour cream an onion dips an other dips they stay pretty crisp as long as you keep them sealed properly,they of course are not good for you An should be eaten in moderation,nice party snack😇
Andrea L.
What's your favorite ruffles chips?
sarah m.
What's the best dip for these?
Hope M.
Greenville, MI
What's the best dip to eat these with?
Danielle J.
What are some good dips to eat these ruffles with?! Looking for some new options.
Erin R.
Savage, MN
Favorite dip for these chips?