BY RUFFLES

Prepare your taste buds 'cause these chips are packin’ heat! Meet Ruffles Flamin’ Hot chips. The same great ridges that you love, now with a flamin’ hot kick! Did your brain just explode? We thought so.

• Ruffles Potato Chips Flamin' Hot Flavore Ruffles® Potato ...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried these!? They’re SO good! I’m seriously a...3 Answers
Jocelyn R.
Only rating these a 4 because my stomach afterwards was not appreciating them. They taste really good, but you should probably have something besides you to help you get through a bag, for example some juice or water. Not very spicy for me but for others it might be. They are cheap and can be found at almost any grocery store. I would recommend getting these instead of Hot Cheetos simply because I liked them better.
Trupti D.
Kennesaw, GA
Ruffles® Potato Chips Original are my go-to for any party that I arrange or a road trip that we plan. The ruffled edges are thin and crisp and the flavor is great. I like it for the fact that it makes great combos with any kind of subs, sandwiches and other lunch items.
Stephanie M.
Ocoee, FL
These are probably the best chips I've ever eaten. They're so addicting that it's hard to stop from eating the whole bag in one sitting. They're a great amount of spicy and the flavor is perfect. The price is also really good for these (cheaper than hot cheetos I believe)
Maria R.
Huntsville, TX
Tastes so good! I enjoy the chips and these are hands down my favorite to get and munch on. The spicyness resembles bbq taste. Its not too hot at all. I have always wanted a spicy ruffle chip and it was really good and went over my expectations. I love these!
alaina W.
Pittsburgh, PA
These are my favorite chips, ever. They bring some heat, but not so much that you're dying for a drink when you're eating them, like the Hot Wing flavor does. I love ruffles because of the ridges so combining this with the Flamin' Hot flavor is a win for me.
Keely M.
Franklin, NC
The flaming hot ruffles are my absolute fave. I don’t like spicy chips too much because it gives me heart burn but I am a huge fan of these chips. My boyfriend and I eat them all the time when our local dollar general has them in stock. They always have some in stock and then they go through a period of time where they don’t have any at all and during that time IT SUCKS because we crave these! Even though they give me heart burn too and are so spicy I really enjoy eating them. They are my favorite spicy chips ever. I highly recommend them!
Desiree M.
Los Angeles, CA
These are some of my new fave chips!!! They are delicious! I first seen them at 7/11 and had to try them! I was immediately hooked! I love the flavor and that they are a ruffle chip. If you like spicy or like Flaming Hot Cheetos these are amazing *drool* 🤤
Valentina C.
Gainesville , GA
I love this profiles the hop flavor want on the card they could’ve never gone so long about them I basically have for my parties and people love them I always buy am on my family loves him everybody loves it if you’re looking to buy some wonderful
Traniece A.
New Iberia, LA
Nasty I hate it’s a lot more work than you can do come home with your a patient with your family or and you have to do a lot for more than you can do get your to get your done and done it you can do anything to make any sense you know how much you it will would have done it to me something I didn’t don’t
Shavana S.
Hodge
I rate these Ruffled flamin hot chips a 5-5 it is affordable they have a good taste. They are not that hot and they taste like hot Cheetos but to me there are better since they are not as hot. I recommend you guys to try them out.
Lauren S.
Columbus, OH
Has anyone tried these!? They’re SO good! I’m seriously addicted to them! The only problem is they’re so hard to find! Half the time my stores don’t have them.
Brooke J.
Memphis, TN
Ruffles Potato Chips Flamin' Hot Flavore Ruffles® Potato Chips Flamin' Hot® Flavored