BY RUFFLES #32 in Chips

Prepare your taste buds 'cause these chips are packin’ heat! Meet Ruffles Flamin’ Hot chips. The same great ridges that you love, now with a flamin’ hot kick! Did your brain just explode? We thought so.

• Has anyone tried these!? They’re SO good! I’m seriously a...3 Answers
Jocelyn R.
Only rating these a 4 because my stomach afterwards was not appreciating them. They taste really good, but you should probably have something besides you to help you get through a bag, for example some juice or water. Not very spicy for me but for others it might be. They are cheap and can be found at almost any grocery store. I would recommend getting these instead of Hot Cheetos simply because I liked them better.
Trupti D.
Kennesaw, GA
Ruffles® Potato Chips Original are my go-to for any party that I arrange or a road trip that we plan. The ruffled edges are thin and crisp and the flavor is great. I like it for the fact that it makes great combos with any kind of subs, sandwiches and other lunch items.
Breanna R.
So being pregnant all I want to eat is spicy food! I don’t know but that is what my child wants! These hit the spot every time I want them! Just the right amount of spice on my favorite chip! I have always loved plain Ruffles and these hit the spot when I want my spicy chips!
Nancy M.
These chips are delicious!! They are so addicting! I usually buy the bigger bag at Walmart but they are gone the next day I buy them! They totally met my expectations about them! You can find smaller bags almost at any store! But I think the bigger the bag the better☺️ I love and recommend to anybody that likes hot chips!
Robin B.
Carencro , LA
I love hot chips so when I saw ruffles had the hot flavor I had to try it. These are for people who love spice. They are hot but not overly hot to the point that you can’t eat them. I purchased them from Family Dollar for a pretty low price and I would purchase them again.
Stephanie M.
Fernandina, FL
These are probably the best chips I've ever eaten. They're so addicting that it's hard to stop from eating the whole bag in one sitting. They're a great amount of spicy and the flavor is perfect. The price is also really good for these (cheaper than hot cheetos I believe)
Maria R.
Huntsville, TX
Tastes so good! I enjoy the chips and these are hands down my favorite to get and munch on. The spicyness resembles bbq taste. Its not too hot at all. I have always wanted a spicy ruffle chip and it was really good and went over my expectations. I love these!
alaina W.
Pittsburgh , PA
These are my favorite chips, ever. They bring some heat, but not so much that you're dying for a drink when you're eating them, like the Hot Wing flavor does. I love ruffles because of the ridges so combining this with the Flamin' Hot flavor is a win for me.
Keely M.
Franklin , NC
The flaming hot ruffles are my absolute fave. I don’t like spicy chips too much because it gives me heart burn but I am a huge fan of these chips. My boyfriend and I eat them all the time when our local dollar general has them in stock. They always have some in stock and then they go through a period of time where they don’t have any at all and during that time IT SUCKS because we crave these! Even though they give me heart burn too and are so spicy I really enjoy eating them. They are my favorite spicy chips ever. I highly recommend them!
Desiree M.
Los Angeles, CA
These are some of my new fave chips!!! They are delicious! I first seen them at 7/11 and had to try them! I was immediately hooked! I love the flavor and that they are a ruffle chip. If you like spicy or like Flaming Hot Cheetos these are amazing *drool* 🤤
Lauren S.
Columbus, OH
Has anyone tried these!? They’re SO good! I’m seriously addicted to them! The only problem is they’re so hard to find! Half the time my stores don’t have them.