BY RUFFLES #65 in Chips

Want Something Savory? Maybe Something Salty? Need It Sweet? Well, Aren’t You Needy. Don’t Worry, We’ve Got All Three Covered With One Amazing Chip, Ruffles All Dressed!

• What’s your favourite ruffles chip flavour? Mines Ruffles...3 Answers
  • Do these have a big bold flavor? Typically ruffles don't ...1 Answers
  • Where can I find these chip near Boston MA?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Merle W.
Tahlequah, OK
We had to try these when we saw them. I bought a small bag for us to try from the checkout lane. These have a zing to them. Your tastebuds won’t know what to think. You can taste the different seasonings and vinager. Its interesting. I could only eat a few. I would eat them again, but probably won’t buy them again.
Claire R.
Lafayette, LA
I was intrigued by this flavor, so I picked up a bag just to try. It was pretty good and fun to try, but I don't know if I'd buy them again. They had an sweet flavor with a but of a tang to it. It tasted a lot like savory barbecue chips with a little bit of a maple syrup taste.
Stefanie B.
W Hollywood, CA
Eh, seasoning is mild and just missing something. Kind of ironic when compared to its title. It’s a little bland, tastes like it’s one spice away from greatness. Got it at rite aid, it was like $1.69 so worth a shot if your palette likes muted flavors.
Amber R.
Brooklyn
OK but can you really go wrong with hot wing flavor? They taste so good. They kind of burn my mouth a little bit but it doesn’t matter because I’m chugging juice and shoving these chips into my mouth. Would buy again. Might actually buy again.
Briana M.
Island , KY
What can I say about these except if you love hot stuff don’t buy these unless you wanna eat the whole bag in like 30 minutes because they are so delicious that you literally can not stop eating them until you have finished that entire bag yourself!
Hayley T.
Fayetteville
I love buffalo anything. Hot wings are my favorite. So when I seen these I had to try them. They are delicious. They don’t completely taste like hot wings but they sure are close. I recommend this to anybody who loves hot stuff!
Camille S.
Scottsbluff
This may sound very biased of me but I can’t be the only one sick of all these weird flavors that they keep adding to these chips. I don’t even know where they come up with these ideas. Just give me my old potato chips back!
Ai S.
Daytona Beach
I literally love these so much like I eat so many of them and it’s bad but at the same time it’s actually really good at the same time because they taste amazing despite the fact I’m fully aware that it’s gonna make me fat.
Miriam K.
Madison
I don’t know how I lived before I found these chips. The flavor is so unique I honestly don’t know how to describe it. All I can say is you need to go try them. A great snack that could pair with let’s say EVERYTHING!
Emily A.
West Sayville, NY
I love these chips so much, I am an extreme chip person and love the salt, but I can see how the amount of salt can bother some people. Great flavor, would recommend to try at least once if you don’t know about it.
Chelsea W.
Manhattan, KS
Where can you buy the big bags at?
Courtney R.
New glasgow, NS
What’s your favourite ruffles chip flavour? Mines Ruffles® Potato Chips Classic Hot Wings Flavored
Brenda D.
San Juan, TX
Are they as good as the buffalo wings flavor?
Jackylinn Marie G.
Baytown, TX
I've never tasted these. I think I've seen them bit to sure. What do you all think of them? does it really fast like hot wings?
Mariya W.
Tupelo, MS
Did anyone ever eat these in Canada first? do they taste the same to you?