BY RUFFLES

Want Something Savory? Maybe Something Salty? Need It Sweet? Well, Aren’t You Needy. Don’t Worry, We’ve Got All Three Covered With One Amazing Chip, Ruffles All Dressed!

• What’s your favourite ruffles chip flavour? Mines Ruffles...3 Answers
  • Do these have a big bold flavor? Typically ruffles don't ...1 Answers
  • Where can I find these chip near Boston MA?2 Answers
Crystal M.
okay so they didn't have my usual "all dressed" flavor here and this is what came up when i searched it. i think "all dressed" is only in canada. but this is a classic favorite of mine taking it all the way back in elementary school. if i was at the vending machines at school, this was my chip of choice. it really is, all dressed. i can't explain it
Merle W.
Tahlequah, OK
We had to try these when we saw them. I bought a small bag for us to try from the checkout lane. These have a zing to them. Your tastebuds won’t know what to think. You can taste the different seasonings and vinager. Its interesting. I could only eat a few. I would eat them again, but probably won’t buy them again.
Claire R.
Lafayette, LA
I was intrigued by this flavor, so I picked up a bag just to try. It was pretty good and fun to try, but I don't know if I'd buy them again. They had an sweet flavor with a but of a tang to it. It tasted a lot like savory barbecue chips with a little bit of a maple syrup taste.
Stefanie B.
W Hollywood, CA
Eh, seasoning is mild and just missing something. Kind of ironic when compared to its title. It’s a little bland, tastes like it’s one spice away from greatness. Got it at rite aid, it was like $1.69 so worth a shot if your palette likes muted flavors.
Kayla D.
Oceanside, CA
This is literally the only Ruffles flavor I’ll buy! The taste just has this kick and let me tell you I love it. I could literally sit and eat a big tin to myself, but that’s be unhealthy. I have been eating them for a few years now and I’m not tired of them.
Hayley T.
Fayetteville
I love buffalo anything. Hot wings are my favorite. So when I seen these I had to try them. They are delicious. They don’t completely taste like hot wings but they sure are close. I recommend this to anybody who loves hot stuff!
Heather R.
Wilmington
Well the bag in the picture says All Dressed which is my absolute favorite so right now I am reviewing the All Dressed. This chip has a nice Smokey flavor - so much flavor that this chip beats out any other chip for sure!
Brittnie Q.
Valley Grande , AL
I wish I wish I wish I could find these again. I used to buy them all the time and now I can never find them! I love these so much! I love spicy snacks and this flavor is amazing!😍 I could seriously use a life time supply!
Heather A.
Vermont
My aunt introduced these toe, and they are so good pricey but good. I only get them once month and try to make the bag last because of the price or I stock up when the occasional sale on them happens.
Saveena D.
Twentynin Plm, CA
I found these chips at a local Stater brothers was interested in the taste since it was a new flavor. got to my car and instantly became addicted to these they are the perfect mixture of barbecue and vinegar and just overall deliciousness. I haven't seen them in the store since but I am dying to find them again would definitely buy again and recommend to anyone who loves delicious chips
Chelsea W.
Manhattan, KS
Where can you buy the big bags at?
Courtney R.
New glasgow, NS
What’s your favourite ruffles chip flavour? Mines Ruffles® Potato Chips Classic Hot Wings Flavored
Brenda D.
San Juan, TX
Are they as good as the buffalo wings flavor?
Mariya W.
Tupelo, MS
Did anyone ever eat these in Canada first? do they taste the same to you?
Jackylinn Marie G.
Baytown , TX
I've never tasted these. I think I've seen them bit to sure. What do you all think of them? does it really fast like hot wings?