BY RUFFLES #59 in Chips

Want Something Savory? Maybe Something Salty? Need It Sweet? Well, Aren’t You Needy. Don’t Worry, We’ve Got All Three Covered With One Amazing Chip, Ruffles All Dressed!

• What’s your favourite ruffles chip flavour? Mines Ruffles® Potato...2 Answers
  • Do these have a big bold flavor? Typically ruffles don't have muc...1 Answers
  • Where can I find these chip near Boston MA?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
Tangy, sweet, savory,...

These Ruffles All Dressed give you a little bit of everything! The crispy wavy chip is filled with a flavor that is just so unique and I like anything else on the market,... It’s like a mix between ketchup and BBQ and sweet chili! That’s the best way I can describe it, I definitely recommend you go out and buy a bag for yourself to try them,...

This flavor is sold at Walmart, and the price is reasonable for the amount of chips you get... I keep coming back to this flavor because it satisfies my salty snack craving without overwhelming my taste buds or ruining my healthy lifestyle. Definitely make sure to get yourself a bag! Thanks, Canada!
David L.
I'm super disappointed that this product has monosodiun glutamate!  It's such a delicious flavor and I was obsessed on why it was so yummy.  I'm sensitive to MSG and started having headaches out of no where since the product hit the shelves. People shouldn't be putting it into their body because it's linked to CANCER. It also causes lesions to your brain in areas that control appetite causing you to feel naturally more hungry (hypothalamus).   I won't be buying this product anymore due to the fact it has MSG, even though it's super yummy.  Please read up more on MSG and it's side effects. PLEASE MAKE THIS WITHOUT MSG!!!  Ruffles® Potato Chips Classic Hot Wings Flavored
Krista B.
Crowley, TX
ABSOLUTE FAVORITE CHIP! I first heard of these on a Canadian cloth diaper page(Applecheeks) and I was like yeah that sounds disgusting! However I was at the store a few months ago and saw them. I was like "you know what, everyone else loves them, I might as well try them out" that was seriously the best decision I have ever made in my LIFE!
Brittany P.
Gretna, LA
I had to try these when I first saw they were out. I bought a small bag at the gas station. First bite drew me in! They have that exact hot wing taste that you are looking for. It did have a kick to it spicy wise but what would you expect, they are hot wing flavor. These definitely hit the wing craving spot and are not messy.
Merle O.
Tahlequah, OK
We had to try these when we saw them. I bought a small bag for us to try from the checkout lane. These have a zing to them. Your tastebuds won’t know what to think. You can taste the different seasonings and vinager. Its interesting. I could only eat a few. I would eat them again, but probably won’t buy them again.
Dominique B.
Cleveland Heights
When I have a BBQ chip craving I go for these. They have a unique BBQ taste that I like. Some chips taste like an actual bbq sauce but these have a bbq seasoning smoky taste that’s just really good. Same ruffle chip with that smoky bbq taste. Definitely is good side with a burger and cold drink!
Claire R.
Lafayette, LA
I was intrigued by this flavor, so I picked up a bag just to try. It was pretty good and fun to try, but I don't know if I'd buy them again. They had an sweet flavor with a but of a tang to it. It tasted a lot like savory barbecue chips with a little bit of a maple syrup taste.
Bethany W.
Denver
The title says hot wing, but the picture says All Dressed, so I’ll review those, haha. This Canadian staple has become my favorite potato chip by far, with a perfect balance of sweet, spicy, and a subtle tang of vinegar. I could eat these every day and never tire of them.
Caitlyn S.
Brick, NJ
Okay these chips are the bomb. This flavor is out of this world. i was apprehensive to give it a try, but i’m sure glad i did because it had quickly become my favorite flavor of chip. highly recommend to those who like a smoky flavor, with a sweet aftertaste.
Karrie L.
Westville
I live right in the Canadian border and for years I had to travel into Canada to get these chips, I was so overjoyed when they finally we're available in the US!! I'm not a chip eater in general but the taste of these is so delicious and slightly addicting!!
Chelsea W.
Manhattan, KS
Where can you buy the big bags at?
Brenda D.
San Juan, TX
Are they as good as the buffalo wings flavor?
Courtney R.
New glasgow, NS
What’s your favourite ruffles chip flavour? Mines Ruffles® Potato Chips Classic Hot Wings Flavored
Mariya W.
Tupelo, MS
Did anyone ever eat these in Canada first? do they taste the same to you?
Dan K.
Quincy, MA
Where can I find these chip near Boston MA?