BY RUFFLES #73 in Chips

Want Something Savory? Maybe Something Salty? Need It Sweet? Well, Aren’t You Needy. Don’t Worry, We’ve Got All Three Covered With One Amazing Chip, Ruffles All Dressed!

• What’s your favourite ruffles chip flavour? Mines Ruffles® Potato...2 Answers
  • Do these have a big bold flavor? Typically ruffles don't have muc...1 Answers
  • Where can I find these chip near Boston MA?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
Tangy, sweet, savory,...

These Ruffles All Dressed give you a little bit of everything! The crispy wavy chip is filled with a flavor that is just so unique and I like anything else on the market,... It’s like a mix between ketchup and BBQ and sweet chili! That’s the best way I can describe it, I definitely recommend you go out and buy a bag for yourself to try them,...

This flavor is sold at Walmart, and the price is reasonable for the amount of chips you get... I keep coming back to this flavor because it satisfies my salty snack craving without overwhelming my taste buds or ruining my healthy lifestyle. Definitely make sure to get yourself a bag! Thanks, Canada!
Krista B.
Crowley, TX
ABSOLUTE FAVORITE CHIP! I first heard of these on a Canadian cloth diaper page(Applecheeks) and I was like yeah that sounds disgusting! However I was at the store a few months ago and saw them. I was like "you know what, everyone else loves them, I might as well try them out" that was seriously the best decision I have ever made in my LIFE!
Merle O.
Tahlequah, OK
We had to try these when we saw them. I bought a small bag for us to try from the checkout lane. These have a zing to them. Your tastebuds won’t know what to think. You can taste the different seasonings and vinager. Its interesting. I could only eat a few. I would eat them again, but probably won’t buy them again.
Jessy C.
Sam C.
La Porte, IN
I’m a Ruffles fan, and these weren’t bad chips.  Got them on sale, so as always a good deal.  I just wish the flavor was a little stronger.  Still tasty, I finished the bag, but I think some of the other Ruffles chips flavors are a little bolder and in my opinion, better!
Claire R.
Lafayette, LA
I was intrigued by this flavor, so I picked up a bag just to try. It was pretty good and fun to try, but I don't know if I'd buy them again. They had an sweet flavor with a but of a tang to it. It tasted a lot like savory barbecue chips with a little bit of a maple syrup taste.
Bethany W.
The title says hot wing, but the picture says All Dressed, so I’ll review those, haha. This Canadian staple has become my favorite potato chip by far, with a perfect balance of sweet, spicy, and a subtle tang of vinegar. I could eat these every day and never tire of them.
Karrie L.
I live right in the Canadian border and for years I had to travel into Canada to get these chips, I was so overjoyed when they finally we're available in the US!! I'm not a chip eater in general but the taste of these is so delicious and slightly addicting!!
Danielle L.
I grew up 5 mins from Canada on the US side so we could just ride the ferry to go get stuff. I had a friend tell me about these chips and I managed to find them at my local grocery store. Very good if you like bbq type chips, it's tangy and very delicious.
Tiffany W.
When I bought these I thought I grabbed a bag of regular BBQ but once I got home and seen that in fact I didn't we opened them up to try and these are our favorite chips now. They are hard to find though not all stores carry them
Chelsea W.
Manhattan, KS
Where can you buy the big bags at?
Brenda D.
San Juan, TX
Are they as good as the buffalo wings flavor?
Courtney R.
New glasgow, NS
What’s your favourite ruffles chip flavour? Mines Ruffles® Potato Chips Classic Hot Wings Flavored
Mariya W.
Tupelo, MS
Did anyone ever eat these in Canada first? do they taste the same to you?
Dan K.
Quincy, MA
Where can I find these chip near Boston MA?