BY RUFFLES #81 in Chips

Want Something Savory? Maybe Something Salty? Need It Sweet? Well, Aren’t You Needy. Don’t Worry, We’ve Got All Three Covered With One Amazing Chip, Ruffles All Dressed!

• What’s your favourite ruffles chip flavour? Mines Ruffles® Potato...2 Answers
  • Do these have a big bold flavor? Typically ruffles don't have muc...1 Answers
  • Where can I find these chip near Boston MA?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
Tangy, sweet, savory,...

These Ruffles All Dressed give you a little bit of everything! The crispy wavy chip is filled with a flavor that is just so unique and I like anything else on the market,... It’s like a mix between ketchup and BBQ and sweet chili! That’s the best way I can describe it, I definitely recommend you go out and buy a bag for yourself to try them,...

This flavor is sold at Walmart, and the price is reasonable for the amount of chips you get... I keep coming back to this flavor because it satisfies my salty snack craving without overwhelming my taste buds or ruining my healthy lifestyle. Definitely make sure to get yourself a bag! Thanks, Canada!
Merle O.
Tahlequah, OK
We had to try these when we saw them. I bought a small bag for us to try from the checkout lane. These have a zing to them. Your tastebuds won’t know what to think. You can taste the different seasonings and vinager. Its interesting. I could only eat a few. I would eat them again, but probably won’t buy them again.
Jessy C.
Sam C.
La Porte, IN
I’m a Ruffles fan, and these weren’t bad chips.  Got them on sale, so as always a good deal.  I just wish the flavor was a little stronger.  Still tasty, I finished the bag, but I think some of the other Ruffles chips flavors are a little bolder and in my opinion, better!
Claire R.
Lafayette, LA
I was intrigued by this flavor, so I picked up a bag just to try. It was pretty good and fun to try, but I don't know if I'd buy them again. They had an sweet flavor with a but of a tang to it. It tasted a lot like savory barbecue chips with a little bit of a maple syrup taste.
Bethany W.
Denver
The title says hot wing, but the picture says All Dressed, so I’ll review those, haha. This Canadian staple has become my favorite potato chip by far, with a perfect balance of sweet, spicy, and a subtle tang of vinegar. I could eat these every day and never tire of them.
Karrie L.
Westville
I live right in the Canadian border and for years I had to travel into Canada to get these chips, I was so overjoyed when they finally we're available in the US!! I'm not a chip eater in general but the taste of these is so delicious and slightly addicting!!
Stefanie B.
W Hollywood, CA
Eh, seasoning is mild and just missing something. Kind of ironic when compared to its title. It’s a little bland, tastes like it’s one spice away from greatness. Got it at rite aid, it was like $1.69 so worth a shot if your palette likes muted flavors.
David L.
I'm super disappointed that this product has monosodiun glutamate!  It's such a delicious flavor and I was obsessed on why it was so yummy.  I'm sensitive to MSG and started having headaches out of no where since the product hit the shelves. People shouldn't be putting it into their body because it's linked to CANCER. It also causes lesions to your brain in areas that control appetite causing you to feel naturally more hungry (hypothalamus).   I won't be buying this product anymore due to the fact it has MSG, even though it's super yummy.  Please read up more on MSG and it's side effects. PLEASE MAKE THIS WITHOUT MSG!!!  Ruffles® Potato Chips Classic Hot Wings Flavored
Megan K.
Lynchburg
I am reviewing the ALL DRESSED Ruffle chips. The best flavor chips EVER! It's a mix between BBQ and salt & vinegar. Yum yum! I can sit down and eat the whole bag. They are delicious. More people should know about these chips.
Chelsea W.
Manhattan, KS
Where can you buy the big bags at?
Brenda D.
San Juan, TX
Are they as good as the buffalo wings flavor?
Courtney R.
New glasgow, NS
What’s your favourite ruffles chip flavour? Mines Ruffles® Potato Chips Classic Hot Wings Flavored
Mariya W.
Tupelo, MS
Did anyone ever eat these in Canada first? do they taste the same to you?
Dan K.
Quincy, MA
Where can I find these chip near Boston MA?