BY RUFFLES #3 in Chips

We Asked Ourselves, Could We Make A Tastier Cheddar Chip? Then We Had A Good Laugh, Because Obviously There’s Nothing Better Than Ruffles Cheddar & Sour Cream Chips.

Shivani P.
Of all the ruffles chips out there, and honestly even of all the cheddar and sour cream flavored chips out there, these are by far the best!!!
The flavor is an amazing combination already, and the ruffles flavor seems to be the boldest and tastiest! Something about the combination of this and ruffled chips makes this highly addicting, and I am in love with it.
If you haven’t tried these before, you’re missing out on the ultimate ruffles have ridges experience!
Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
This flavor is one of my all time favorite chip flavors! Ruffles has an amazing variety of chip flavors. This one is the best, they are so cheesy and ruffled. The kids eat them a lot as well! They are priced sufficiently and they have a big value. Love he blue and white bag hey come in! You can get a regular bag or family size it!! Most definitely would recommend and will definitely buy more of these yummy chips!! 🤤😋
candance23 C.
Lexington
Ruffles sour cream and cheddar cheese are like my favorite chips ever!! They are great by them selves and amazing with some dip( although totally not good for you). They are perfect on a summer day for eating ( and dipping) while watching your favorite movies! They can be found at any grocery store but Walmart is where I purchase them most often! Go out and try some with some dip, it’ll chance your life!!
Hannah C.
Oak Hill, WV
I don't eat chips much, but when I do you best bet that they are these cheddar and sour cream Ruffles or nacho cheese Doritos! I craved these all through out my pregnancy and I have never gotten a bad or stale bag! They are poofed up with quite a bit of air but you still get a great quality and quantity for a great price!
Patricia B.
Lake Elsinore, CA
My absolute favorite snack food at the moment!!! I keep a bag of these at home at all times and when I eat them I put some in and bowl and then eat one at a time with a huge drop of Valentina hot sauce on them. My husband loves them as well. We get them from our local super market which is Food4Less and they are usually not on sale but I don' mind paying  $3.49- $4.50 for a bag of them. When they are on sale though I can get them for 2 x $5.00 or sometimes 3 x $5.00 You can find them at any major super market or convenience store which is they cost more, but I still don't mind buying them there. They taste great and they are super cheesy. They do have the off brand at my local super market for way cheaper but those are awful and super salty so they don't compare to the original Ruffles.
Megan R.
Holden Beach
Too good as You can not stop at a few chips. Wish there was a healthy version with less fat and all of the taste but alas I have eaten too many cardboard copies to know that it not going to happen. A bag of these chips should be eaten in front of a marathon of  Southpark Cartoons for the full effect.Delicious flavor and A favorite late night snack! My girls love them as well
Marquita S.
Richmond
These potato chips are delicious. The taste of sharp cheddar cheese and sour cream is amazing. You can taste it in each chip. A pro is the price of the potato chips and a con is the amount of potato chips you receive because of air in the bag. They are my favorite Ruffles brand potato chip, I usually eat other brands. I would highly recommend you give them a try.
Koraima P.
La Palma , CA
If the bag says cheddar and sour cream I'm there. I especially love Ruffles Cheddar & sour cream I like that they are thicker than others potato chips. They never disappoint, they are great as a snack and even to serve when you have a guest over. One thing I do have to mention is be careful where you eat them because when you open a bag they do make the room smell lol.
Catarina C.
Fairfax, VA
The Ruffles Cheddar & Sour Cream is one of my favorite Ruffles’ flavors. I only wish they tasted more like sour cream.

They are not too oily, they have the right consistency, not too hard and not too soft and they came in a family package that makes it perfect for parties or family meetings. They are also not too salty.

I bought mine at BJ's Wholesale Club where they had a deal when you bought two packs of any Ruffles.
Kayla B.
These are low-key the best chips on the market. They are my go to chips. I eat them with ice cream or by themselves. The chips are perfectly seasoned and there is not terrible after taste as with other chips. Good price for the amount of chips you get. I totally recommend these chips to anyone that likes sour cream and onion chips or anyone else looking for a new adventure in the realm of potato chips.
Tiffany A.
Do These's come in mini bags
Shannon M.
Hamilton, MT
I'm wondering if anyone uses dip with these and, if so, what your favorite dip is?
Amber Wold W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Where can you buy these in bulk or family size for a decent price
Anna L.
tucker, ga
Does this taste any different from the original?
Renee M.
Barstow, CA
Ideas for the best way to keep the chips fresh. Also looking for recipes to use the chips for.