BY RUFFLES #3 in Chips

We Asked Ourselves, Could We Make A Tastier Cheddar Chip? Then We Had A Good Laugh, Because Obviously There’s Nothing Better Than Ruffles Cheddar & Sour Cream Chips.

Shivani P.
Of all the ruffles chips out there, and honestly even of all the cheddar and sour cream flavored chips out there, these are by far the best!!!
The flavor is an amazing combination already, and the ruffles flavor seems to be the boldest and tastiest! Something about the combination of this and ruffled chips makes this highly addicting, and I am in love with it.
If you haven’t tried these before, you’re missing out on the ultimate ruffles have ridges experience!
Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
This flavor is one of my all time favorite chip flavors! Ruffles has an amazing variety of chip flavors. This one is the best, they are so cheesy and ruffled. The kids eat them a lot as well! They are priced sufficiently and they have a big value. Love he blue and white bag hey come in! You can get a regular bag or family size it!! Most definitely would recommend and will definitely buy more of these yummy chips!! 🤤😋
candance23 C.
Lexington
Ruffles sour cream and cheddar cheese are like my favorite chips ever!! They are great by them selves and amazing with some dip( although totally not good for you). They are perfect on a summer day for eating ( and dipping) while watching your favorite movies! They can be found at any grocery store but Walmart is where I purchase them most often! Go out and try some with some dip, it’ll chance your life!!
Hannah C.
Fayetteville
I don't eat chips much, but when I do you best bet that they are these cheddar and sour cream Ruffles or nacho cheese Doritos! I craved these all through out my pregnancy and I have never gotten a bad or stale bag! They are poofed up with quite a bit of air but you still get a great quality and quantity for a great price!
Jennifer D.
These chips have also been a favorite of mine since I was a little kid. The only reason I'm giving this one 4 instead of 5 because not all bags you get have a lot of powder on the chips which sometimes can be a little bit disappointing, also everyone could agree like any chip we want fuller bags. /: I do like having these with a French onion or sour cream dip, people think it's weird but I think it gos great !
Patricia B.
El Cajon, CA
My absolute favorite snack food at the moment!!! I keep a bag of these at home at all times and when I eat them I put some in and bowl and then eat one at a time with a huge drop of Valentina hot sauce on them. My husband loves them as well. We get them from our local super market which is Food4Less and they are usually not on sale but I don' mind paying  $3.49- $4.50 for a bag of them. When they are on sale though I can get them for 2 x $5.00 or sometimes 3 x $5.00 You can find them at any major super market or convenience store which is they cost more, but I still don't mind buying them there. They taste great and they are super cheesy. They do have the off brand at my local super market for way cheaper but those are awful and super salty so they don't compare to the original Ruffles.
Megan R.
Holden Beach
Too good as You can not stop at a few chips. Wish there was a healthy version with less fat and all of the taste but alas I have eaten too many cardboard copies to know that it not going to happen. A bag of these chips should be eaten in front of a marathon of  Southpark Cartoons for the full effect.Delicious flavor and A favorite late night snack! My girls love them as well
Alissa A.
I never particularly liked sour cream food items, but I decided to try these chips one day because I was so hungry and I ATE THE WHOLE BAG. Aside from being quite salty, which is why I deducted a start, they're SO good. They don't taste over sour creamy, they taste more like cheddar; which I LOVE cheese. I definitely would recommend if you like chips, and even more so, cheddar chips.
KHADIJAH M.
I literally Have mixed feelings about these kind of chips. I love them sometimes and then I can't eat them sometimes. Sometimes I feel like the sour cream can be overdone. But when I do eat them without even thinking about on they can be super delicious. I don't know super weird for myself however great brand delicious occasionaly (my opinion) Good treat to have for a quick snack.
MK L.
Katy
 when I first tried this I started realize how good snacks are. Since the day I first tried it I've always been eating it since then. It definitely met my expectations it was so much cheddar and had a good crunch to it. The chip definitely matched what I looked for in a chip. I recommend that everyone reading this would try some because you're really going to love and you will never get enough of it
Tiffany A.
Do These's come in mini bags
Shannon M.
Hamilton, MT
I'm wondering if anyone uses dip with these and, if so, what your favorite dip is?
Amber Wold W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Where can you buy these in bulk or family size for a decent price
Anna L.
tucker, ga
Does this taste any different from the original?
Renee M.
Barstow, CA
Ideas for the best way to keep the chips fresh. Also looking for recipes to use the chips for.