Ruffles® Potato Chips Brand Original uploaded by Luiza F.Ruffles® Potato Chips Brand Original uploaded by Luiza F.Ruffles® Potato Chips Brand Original uploaded by kimberly S.

BY RUFFLES #49 in Chips

Ruffles® Potato Chips Brand Original
  • "they come in many flavors but the original flavor is the best for dips and plain." in 1 review
Melany K.
Ruffles are great for dipping and the original flavor taste great. This is my favorite chip to dip in sour cream and onion, or a homemade chip dip. I don’t feel like $3 a bag is very affordable for working class. But everything is going up in price these days. I would probably buy it more if they were $2.50, I barely buy this brand once a year because there are cheaper chips out there, but still Ruffles is a good product.
Linda F.
Maryland Heights
What's the old saying? Ruffles have Ridges while rolling your R's? Well I've been rolling my R's for a long time. What can you say about a potato chip that's been a long been around a long time. They're salty, just the right amount of salt, and crispy. They come in many different varieties such as sour cream and onion, BBQ, salt and vinegar, Ranch... But my go to favorite is always a plain old Ruffles with ridges.
Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
Ommggg if your a food junkie and love plain original flavors, these chips are for you! They are plain and salty and just right for a sandwich or a quick snack!! If you like plain flavor and saltiness then try these out!! I’m a chip fanatic and I love these! They are priced great for such a huge family bag! I will definitely recommend them to you and I will also repurchase them! Great snack for the kids!
Ashley S.
Sacramento, CA
Not a healthy snack, but yummy! I love these chips as a side with sandwiches, with tuna or egg salads and especially with ranch dip. I don’t think there’s a flavor of these chips that isn’t complimented by ranch dip actually. Annnd this bag is perfect size if sharing with friends and family! Highly recommend Ruffles® Potato Chips Original
Leslie F.
New Britain
Since we're big dip users in our house we tend to stick to Ruffles original chips, because it seems to be one of the only ones that don't always break under the strain of dip. For me it's also a nostalgia trip, because every time I grab a bag of Ruffles I think of the commercials from the 80's and that "Ruffles have ridges."
Carly H.
These are so addictive, there are some flavors we stay clear of but how can you go wrong with original? These are affordable. They are good but can be very salty on some bites which can be a tad off putting. This is one of my favorite brands because they are failing consistent with all of their products.
MiNa B.
I purchased Ruffles® Potato Chips Brand Original at my local Target store. When I tell you, the flavor of Ruffle chips never dissapoints me! The packaging of this product caught my eye and I just had to have it! I served these chips while hosting a fight party at my house. These chips are delicious especially when paired with salsa! I would definitely reccomend this product.
Cindy T.
Hockley
Great for dipping or eating alone.  Love to eat with homemade onion dip or spinach dip.
They are are always very good with whatever you are eating. I love them with bean dip.
I don’t like off brand chips of any kind.
My husband loves the BBQ chips.
Tamirra A.
Ponchatoula
This is my all time favorite snack chip along with Ruffles brand Ranch dip. You can't go wrong with this choice of chips, it's great for parties, games, movies or any occasion.  This is one of the best chips on the market and should hold the title of America's favorite chip
April T.
I love an original wavy potato chip. It hold up to dips and salsa. The wavy texture adds to the crunch quality. They stand up when compared to other brands in flavor and price. Pretty middle of the road on cost, and the quality is there without the sticker shock.