Ruffles® Potato Chips Brand Original uploaded by Luiza F.Ruffles® Potato Chips Brand Original uploaded by Luiza F.Ruffles® Potato Chips Brand Original uploaded by kimberly S.

BY RUFFLES #30 in Chips

Ruffles® Potato Chips Brand Original
  • "they come in many flavors but the original flavor is the best for dips and plain." in 1 review
Angela S.
waverly
I’m not super big on plain potato chips but these are very good if I do eat plain chips I need them to be salty for sure or a have a dip with them. But I have to say these are good chips for sure these, Doritos, the original tortillas, an lays are probably the best chips around unless you going for munches or something like that. I just don’t think the cheaper brands got much flavor. So if I’m gonna get chips it will be these ones or another top brand. By no means am I rich so I don’t mean it like that ( cause I’m not) it’s just what I prefer JS. But I definitely love me some food Lol
Aleisha M.
Spokane, WA
This, ladies and gentleman, is what an original potato chip should taste like. Ruffles brand plain old chip is the perfect amount of saltiness and crispiness. I am confident when i put out a bowl of these chips at any get together, they would be a hit. Also my go to chip that goes hand in hand with any sandwich. When you put out flavored chips, that is when it gets iffy.... Some people cant eat cheddar or sour cream and onion.... but the great standard Original ridges never disappoints. Another great point is 99 percent of the time you can find coupons to save money. So enjoy that chip guys.
Heather T.
When I think of Ruffles, I think of family. Whenever my mom bought chips when I was young, they were normally Ruffles. I guess we are fans of the ridges. Idk. I love the original and the cheddar with sour cream flavors the most. The best thing about the regular Ruffles is that you can dip them in everything and they taste great. French onion dip, queso, salsa, cheese... Ruffles are the best. My only quip is the price. I only buy them now when I catch them on sale, which doesn't seem to be often.
Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
Ommggg if your a food junkie and love plain original flavors, these chips are for you! They are plain and salty and just right for a sandwich or a quick snack!! If you like plain flavor and saltiness then try these out!! I’m a chip fanatic and I love these! They are priced great for such a huge family bag! I will definitely recommend them to you and I will also repurchase them! Great snack for the kids!
Kayla B.
Ironton, OH
Great flavor, texture and taste! Definitely my all time favorite condiment! I use this with so many things in so many different meals! You can’t go wrong with this! I purchase mine at Walmart. It’s easy, affordable and tastes wonderful! Great flavor, texture and taste! Definitely my all time favorite condiment! I use this with so many things in so many different meals! You can’t go wrong with this! I purchase mine at Walmart. It’s easy, affordable and tastes wonderful! Great flavor, texture and taste! Definitely my all time favorite condiment! I use this with so many things in so many different meals! You can’t go wrong with this! I purchase mine at Walmart. It’s easy, affordable and tastes wonderful! Great flavor, texture and taste! Definitely my all time favorite condiment! I use this with so many things in so many different meals! You can’t go wrong with this! I purchase mine at Walmart. It’s easy, affordable and tastes wonderful!
Tiff B.
The ruffles potato chips are my FAVORITE! The right amount of salt, the extra crunch it gives, and the flavor itself is different from regular potato chips. My only downfall with bags of chips in general is you don’t get enough because half the bag is air lol. If you’re stuck between plain potato chips and the ruffles, I suggest these!
Alex B.
Brookfield
We love these, and my son does too! They are a good side for when we are barbecuing. The price is just a little higher than off brand chips. 4 stars because of the amount of air that is in the bag. They always get you with thinking you are buying more than what’s really in the bag, but that’s with all chips I guess...
Carly H.
These are so addictive, there are some flavors we stay clear of but how can you go wrong with original? These are affordable. They are good but can be very salty on some bites which can be a tad off putting. This is one of my favorite brands because they are failing consistent with all of their products.
MiNa B.
I purchased Ruffles® Potato Chips Brand Original at my local Target store. When I tell you, the flavor of Ruffle chips never dissapoints me! The packaging of this product caught my eye and I just had to have it! I served these chips while hosting a fight party at my house. These chips are delicious especially when paired with salsa! I would definitely reccomend this product.
Sarah T.
Gainesville, FL
Name brand chips will always be more expensive than the off-brands, but these taste exactly the same as the lower priced ones. If you want to save money, just pick up the off-brand wavy chip. However, these are great to pick up when they’re on sale, but are no more than a wavy, plain potato chip.