BY RUFFLES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Dona 💄.
Dumont , NJ
Omg I am bossed with them. The baked chips is sooo good and love the salt and vinegar. Very affordable and you can always find them on sale. I found them at stop and shop and shop rite. So so good. Def Recommend it
Chiadika O.
state college
OPlayer is too strong in this product makes my breath smell. I like onion rings but you can't even really taste the onions it's just really a lot of seasoning in my opinion. You can Byam from your local drugstore or Walmart.
Nicole V.
Owosso
I wasn't sure if I would like these chips, but they are delicious. I love the unique flavors that Ruffles comes out with, and am always surprised when they taste exactly like the packaging says.
Bethany Lynn A.
Prestonsburg, KY
I have never tried these but have heard from friends and family members that they are really good I would love to try them though when I do try them I will definitely give my opinion.
Haydee R.
Manassas, VA
Who is not obssessed with onion rings!! I absolutely LOVE these chips like OMG! Is hard to find onion ring potato chips that are like so tasty and crunchy. Is super affortable and I cannot emphasize it enough that everyone should get this or have it or GO AMD TRY IT SERIOUSLY! Go buy a bag take it home open it (followed by your favourite beverage of course) and sit on your couch turn on that TV and watch your favourite show and enjoy ruffles onion rings chips!!!!!! You will be in heaven!
Larissa E.
Muito bom os produtos, sempre que vou ao cinema acabo consumindo estes produtos pelo preço e pela qualidade, só acho que deveriam ter cuidado com muito sal, tem pessoas que não podem comer com muito sal, tirando isto amo os produtos, principalmente a batatinha de cebola e salsa
Jessica M.
Kamas
These are nice to have every once in awhile if you're feeling like a salty snack. They're better than Funyuns. I get these any day for a quick snack if I was feeling like I wanted onion rings. They have a close resemblance to an actual onion ring. I like the unique flavor that they have since they're beer-battered.
Maegan B.
Zachary, LA
These are THE BEST! As I said before, I'm not a very big potato chip eater but these, by far, surpassed my expectations. They were so good! Of course, I'm a huge fan of actual beer battered onion rings so there was no question as to whether I was going to try these. I ❤ them! ️
tracy s.
We purchase many flavors of Ruffles and while I understand trying to add creative offerings to consumers this was a miss. I imagine that because we have a tried and true go to for this type of product the flavors were off and I know everyone's tastes are didn't based on my experience I would not recommend .
Akanksha T.
Iowa City, IA
I like a bag of onion chips to try once In a while. They're affordable and priced as any bag of potato chips would cost . I like the flavors but I don't know if I would buy it again. They're good for a change but I would still prefer Doritos or potato chips over these
Melissa E.
Where can I find these? They look awesome!
Keila G.
Perris, CA
Does anyone recommend this?