Ruffles Potato Chips, Authentic Barbecue Flavored, 9.5 oz (269.3 g) uploaded by Patrícia R.Ruffles Potato Chips, Authentic Barbecue Flavored, 9.5 oz (269.3 g) uploaded by Marissa V.Ruffles Potato Chips, Authentic Barbecue Flavored, 9.5 oz (269.3 g) uploaded by Consuelo M.

BY RUFFLES

Lindsay G.
Lindsay G.
Newport, TN
This chip in itself is an excellent product , but when you add this particular flavor of barbeque it raises the bar even higher. I was far from disappointed when i tried this product, because its hard to find something affordable with that much flavor. I personally like ruffles rather than plain chips so that was a plus for me.
Jill S.
Jill S.
Foodie Expert
I'm not a big fan of barbecue flavored chips. But, with that being said, Ruffles makes my favorite ones. I like the thicker chip and the ridges vs the thinner chips. Especially when flavored. Overall I'd rather the plain ones but these are definitely a good BBQ flavored chip. Not too sweet!
Alicia W.
Alicia W.
Torrance, CA
I like to stick to the classics when it comes to ruffles. I love the tangy flavor and the crunch due to the thick ruffled texture. Perfect for a quick snack or as a side with hot dogs or hamburgers. I will be sure to purchase these again, I can always find them in stock at my local ralphs.
Benedict C.
Benedict C.
Berthoud, CO
These are so good and addictive! We share these when friends and family are over for football games and picnics. Always a favorite and gone quick. Very reasonable and cheaper by the Big bag, at Sam's Club. They go great with about any other food and drinks! We just love them!
Chiquita C.
Chiquita C.
One step better than Original lays because the ruffles give you an awesome crunch. These are great for dipping too, which I love to do. The barbecue flavor is a little more than subtle, but still really good. But like I said earlier, you get these for the satisfying crunch.
Janet J.
Janet J.
Goose Creek, SC
There are so many flavors to chose from it can be quite overwhelming, but Barbecue is the best! Every time we walk down the chip isle my husband goes straight to Ruffles Barbecue. Sure we have tried others but they just don't come close to the great taste of Ruffles.
Brooke I.
Brooke I.
WARRINGTON, PA
Foodie Expert
We just had these tonight at our barbecue and they were amazing. I find that the Ruffles potato chips with the barbecue flavor is less greasy than you were other potato chips. They were also a better value and they're usually on sale which is definitely nice.
Heather L.
Heather L.
Maricopa , Ca
The barbecue chip is a great choice for sandwiches or hot dogs combo. If you want a salty snack this is a great choice it taste exactly like BBQ. The large bag is a good price for how many chips you get I prefer to buy it at Sams Club it's a better deal
Tracey R.
Tracey R.
Corona, CA
Ruffle Chips are the favored chips in this household. Always fresh, always crunchy and you can buy them just about anywhere. I love the Barbecue flavor. Just good old fashion Barbecue!!! Ruffles has been a part of my life for as long as I can remember.
Karastine G.
Karastine G.
Wheeling, IL
Chips. Ruffles. Potato chips. Bbq flavored!? I can't get enough of it. I am a repentant consumer of this product lol. No cons the chips are amazingly good. Potatoes and bbq are the ingredients to the chips obviously and there's nothing else to add