Ruffles® Potato Chips Authentic Barbecue uploaded by Patrícia R.Ruffles® Potato Chips Authentic Barbecue uploaded by Marissa V.Ruffles® Potato Chips Authentic Barbecue uploaded by Consuelo M.

BY RUFFLES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kira B.
Watertown
My husband fell in love with these chips when he tried them at Firehouse subs. For whatever reason we were not able to find them in any store locally. I did go on a business trip to Atlanta and was able to find them but only brought home one bag. It was gone within a day. So I turned to amazon, because they have everything. The chips were so good and the hubby couldn't stop eating them. If you love bbq chips in general you will love these!
Scott O.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
The BBQ flovaored chips are outstanding.  Crunching and munching my way through a bad is always a delight.  I enjoy trying other flavors as well, but this is one of the ones I always go back to.  I enjoy so much about this and look forward to my next bag.  These are wonderful to have around at anytime.
Ash✌️🌻 W.
jonesboro,ar
I love any kind of BBQ chip. These have a good crunch to them and good flavoring. Just wish there was more seasoning on the chips and more in the bag. But all in all I could each these chips with any athletic event/ watch party. May even be a chip I don't share with everyone and keep to myself.
Katelyn T.
Tempe,AZ
 Delicious flavor. When first trying this flavor is was a little worried when I grabbed my first chip... but after my first I couldn’t seem to stop. I will for sure be buying more of these and making all my friends and family try them. Just writing this review makes my mouth water and want more!
Krissy ✨.
Grover Beach, CA
It's hard to beat a good BBQ chip. I am a fan of the ruffles brand because they are priced reasonably and less greasy than other potato chip brands. I've gotten them many times for parties and the baked version is healthier than non-baked versions. I would recommend these to others.
🌝rosy F.
These ruffle bags are really good. They taste like real barbecue. It does have a lot of salt and fat but if it's your cheat day, then do yourself a favor and get this. This isn't healthy for you but it's good for the soul. Remember don't over due when you try cause trust me you will.
Charleni G.
Philadelphia, PA
I really like it! And my kids too the variety Is what I like the most, the taste is super smooth is like heaven in your mouth, it is a good flavor, I think is affordable and is a quick snack for children and I, I would not add anything also because I think that is perfect like that.
I like these chips because they have a nice crunchy flavor and a strong BBQ taste. They are crunchier then regular chips. Good product overall if you like BBQ I recommend this brand. #ruffles #bbqchips # chips #potatochips Ruffles® Smokehouse Style BBQ Potato Chips
Ana G.
ruffles are amazing i have always loved them ever since i was a kid, they have a few flavours but my favorite has to be the barbecue. they're very crunchy which i like but they are definitely not healthy so if you wanted to try a more healthy way of living i would suggest it
Tina C.
Ruffles barbecue potato chips have the right ingredients to have a perfect flavor! They are wonderful and I would definitely buy them again. I bought my bag from Wal-Mart and would definitely recommend trying any brand!Ruffles® Potato Chips Authentic Barbecue