Ruffles® Potato Chips Authentic Barbecue uploaded by Patrícia R.Ruffles® Potato Chips Authentic Barbecue uploaded by Marissa V.Ruffles® Potato Chips Authentic Barbecue uploaded by Consuelo M.

BY RUFFLES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kira B.
Watertown
My husband fell in love with these chips when he tried them at Firehouse subs. For whatever reason we were not able to find them in any store locally. I did go on a business trip to Atlanta and was able to find them but only brought home one bag. It was gone within a day. So I turned to amazon, because they have everything. The chips were so good and the hubby couldn't stop eating them. If you love bbq chips in general you will love these!
I like these chips because they have a nice crunchy flavor and a strong BBQ taste. They are crunchier then regular chips. Good product overall if you like BBQ I recommend this brand. #ruffles #bbqchips # chips #potatochips Ruffles® Smokehouse Style BBQ Potato Chips
Tina C.
Ruffles barbecue potato chips have the right ingredients to have a perfect flavor! They are wonderful and I would definitely buy them again. I bought my bag from Wal-Mart and would definitely recommend trying any brand!Ruffles® Potato Chips Authentic Barbecue
Monica V.
Indianapolis
One of my favorite snack so far! I eat it with my siblings. I bought this is Walmart or any store with chips. I love mine normal because it’s simple and better really delicious not disappointed with it. Recommend this if you want really flavor ingredients.
Brittany J.
Omg these are one of my favorite chips in the world. They are so good and have so much flavor to them. These chips have been around for a long time and they still taste the same I would highly recommend anyone to tasty these chips.
Samantha H.
These chips are a good dip chip. It has flavorfrom the beginning but it's so much better with a ranch dip and some couch time with your friends! When you bite into it it's like a explosion of different flavors all tied into one!!
Jess C.
I'm more of a fan of the regular lays bbq chip. For some reason, the ruffle bbq chips have a sweeter taste to it, which is a bit weird too me. I mean, if you like thicker chips, by all means go with the ruffles.
KC R.
Altamonte Spg, FL
These flavored chips are so good. So rich in their flavor. They are great to have out for parties for everyone to enjoy. They are also great in price for the bigger bag sizes. These brand of chips are great.
MariaGiovanna G.
Glendale, NY
An original. Can never go wrong with the classics. I love the barbecue flavoring and i purchased these in my local drugstore. They were extremely affordable and i would recommend this product to others !
Amanda D.
Paducah, KY
Is there anything better than chips you can eat by itself or with a dip and it tastes amazing. They arent as greasy as most and i love that they are loaded with flavor.. Literally finger licking good.