BY RUFFLES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Ruffles Oven Baked Roasted Garlic & Ranch flavored potato chips offer great taste with less fat than regular potato chips. Enjoy these outrageously crunchy, flavorful crisps!

Buy on Target*
Jenna H.
Gulfport, MS
I was working at #Subway when #fritolay released the #BakedLaysChips edition. The #Original and the #Barbecue are the best chips since, well lets jusst say they're my all time favorite. Haha. I would buy them at work, hide them in the breakroom and shove a ton in my mouth everytime I walked past it. #Deals #FatGirlIssues #FoodLyfe #TheBest #ThoseFlavors #FoodFreak #HungryLady #Hangry #Haha #Greatness #ChipLyfe #LunchTyme #FoodCritic #HappyTummy #Chips #BBQ #Baked #Taste #Crunch #Taters #Food #Influenster #Fresh #InStoresNow #Ingredients #Healthy #LessFat #Quality #NomNoms ##FeedMe #Grumbly #ComfortFood #SnackTime #HappyMe #TakeCareOfYou #HealthyLifestyle #Workout #EatRight #SelfEsteem #Confidence #ChipJunkie #EatingRight #YourLoved #Training #MonkeyMind #GetItRight #StressRelief #Focus #ZeroHunger #SnackRight #StockedUp #GuiltyPleasure #Teehee #Excited #GreatProduct #FiveStars
Amy D.
Albany, OR
Okay so I don't know if this is cheating on a review or not but normally I go for the originals of the baked lays or the cheddar sour cream but oh my I need to try this flavor!!! I didn't know they had this and I need to make a trip to the store soon and try it because I think it's going to be my new favorite. I never go for the regular lays ever since I had the baked ones. They are sooo good I love the texture they have and the flavor is even better and they're not greasy like regular ones. It's nice not to feel like you're eating the most unhealthy chip there is with these.my favorite
Merranda S.
I am such a late night snacker. So I'm always looking for something new to satisfy my late night hunger. I love Garlic and this chip had just the right amount that didn't over power my taster bud. Definitely need a tooth brush before giving your loved ones a goodnight kiss haha. I would most certainly recommend others to try these if they are garlic lovers as I myself am. Also would make a good snack for parties or just a simply friend gathering.
Tianna L.
Dixon, IL
I love the oven bake chips. I didn't think I would like these but I will say the plain aren't the best but the other flavors are amazing. It's a nice way to have chips without all of the calories.i would just say they are expensive. They should have a bigger bag
Cynthia A.
Grants Pass, OR
I love the oven baked ruffles. I love the texture and flavor they have over the fried chips. They are so good and I would choose baked chips over fried chips any day just because of the texture and the lack of grease I feel like they have. When I want to treat myself I hurt grab a few of these and I'm good to go! This flavor is delicious too! With just a hint of spice!
Brooke C.
Nanticoke, PA
I enjoyed Ruffles Oven Baked Garlic and Ranch chips. I gravitate to oven baked chips in general because they're less greasy. It was very nice to see a 'unique' oven baked flavor. Most brands stick with Ranch, Original, and Barbecue so it's nice to find something different. I love Garlic so these were perfect for me! I only wish they would have strayed from the 'common' flavor of Ranch. I purchased these at my local Weis market.
Louise J.
These are one of my favorite ruffles chips. I like the oven baked ones because you cannot tell they're flavored air. I know it's not exactly healthier if you bake them, but it's definitely better. I like the tangy flavor of the garlic next to the crunchiness of the chip. These are are one of my favorite chips to buy. I wish they were easier to find!
Samantha H.
Herriman , UT
I love oven baked ruffles! The texture and taste are great and I love knowing they are a bit healthier. The only issue I seem to have every time I purchase is that the chips are broken up so badly. I don't know if this is a manufacturing issue or a transportation issue, but it seems to be more obvious than with other brands.
April A.
Phoenix, AZ
These chips are good but a bit dry and not as much flavor. But very crunchy. Needs more flavor for me. I'm used to the regular chips because they have more of the taste I guess they're a little more salty but these ones the flavors just kind of doll and just not as interesting when I had these I was expecting something totally different but instead it was almost like eating glue.
kimberly y.
sw pa
i'm not one who hesitates toward a baked chip. however in my rush to get back to the office at lunch, i grabbed these hips in error. i has eaten several of them when i looked at the bag to see if they were a new flavor, i was surprised to find they were a baked chip. had i not looked at the bag, i never would have known!!