BY RUFFLES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Ruffles Oven Baked Roasted Garlic & Ranch flavored potato chips offer great taste with less fat than regular potato chips. Enjoy these outrageously crunchy, flavorful crisps!

Jenna H.
Gulfport, MS
I was working at #Subway when #fritolay released the #BakedLaysChips edition. The #Original and the #Barbecue are the best chips since, well lets jusst say they're my all time favorite. Haha. I would buy them at work, hide them in the breakroom and shove a ton in my mouth everytime I walked past it. #Deals #FatGirlIssues #FoodLyfe #TheBest #ThoseFlavors #FoodFreak #HungryLady #Hangry #Haha #Greatness #ChipLyfe #LunchTyme #FoodCritic #HappyTummy #Chips #BBQ #Baked #Taste #Crunch #Taters #Food #Influenster #Fresh #InStoresNow #Ingredients #Healthy #LessFat #Quality #NomNoms ##FeedMe #Grumbly #ComfortFood #SnackTime #HappyMe #TakeCareOfYou #HealthyLifestyle #Workout #EatRight #SelfEsteem #Confidence #ChipJunkie #EatingRight #YourLoved #Training #MonkeyMind #GetItRight #StressRelief #Focus #ZeroHunger #SnackRight #StockedUp #GuiltyPleasure #Teehee #Excited #GreatProduct #FiveStars
Amy D.
Albany, OR
Okay so I don't know if this is cheating on a review or not but normally I go for the originals of the baked lays or the cheddar sour cream but oh my I need to try this flavor!!! I didn't know they had this and I need to make a trip to the store soon and try it because I think it's going to be my new favorite. I never go for the regular lays ever since I had the baked ones. They are sooo good I love the texture they have and the flavor is even better and they're not greasy like regular ones. It's nice not to feel like you're eating the most unhealthy chip there is with these.my favorite
Merranda S.
I am such a late night snacker. So I'm always looking for something new to satisfy my late night hunger. I love Garlic and this chip had just the right amount that didn't over power my taster bud. Definitely need a tooth brush before giving your loved ones a goodnight kiss haha. I would most certainly recommend others to try these if they are garlic lovers as I myself am. Also would make a good snack for parties or just a simply friend gathering.
Brooke C.
Nanticoke, PA
I enjoyed Ruffles Oven Baked Garlic and Ranch chips. I gravitate to oven baked chips in general because they're less greasy. It was very nice to see a 'unique' oven baked flavor. Most brands stick with Ranch, Original, and Barbecue so it's nice to find something different. I love Garlic so these were perfect for me! I only wish they would have strayed from the 'common' flavor of Ranch. I purchased these at my local Weis market.
Rabia H.
Villa park , IL
I love ruffles potato chips. My favorite is the regular cheddar sour cream ones, which are ridged so they hold more flavor. These are good as well, but not as tasty because it's not as flavorful, because they're not ridged and they're baked. But it's still pretty good because that's healthier anyway.
Enmilyesteli G.
Pasco, WA
This  is the perfect chip. When you want to be healthy and still have an amazing snack absolutely amazing. I never feel like I only have to have a few. I can eat a small bag lets say a Subway and get the joys of the chips, sandwich and drink all with being healthy.
E. L. L.
Coral Gables, FL
We bought these recently and did not like them. The garlic flavor was very strong and the each was imperceptible. You would think that these two delicious flavors combined would be whole new level of delicious, but it wasn't. These chips do not have a pleasant taste.
Anna T.
I just love all garlic food. The fact that the chips are roasted just makes you feel a little less guilty about eating so many of them, but they have that light flavor that's just enough without being too much. And afterwards you don't feel all greasy!
Amanda F.
Tujunga, CA
First of all it's such a healthy Snack but it Tastes so good. My favorite brand because of the quality. It comes in a nice size so I'm always sharing and is a good cost because it's a good product. So far in one of the few chips that I bring home
Dee D.
East Hartford
These chips are so good and they are healthier than the regular kind. My kids love them as well. On my cheat days I never feel disappointed in myself because it's a pretty healthy snack. We run out about every two weeks & go and buy more!!

Walmart