GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsRuffles
Oven Baked Original Potato Crisps - 625oz

Ruffles Oven Baked Original Potato Crisps - 6.25oz

by Ruffles

Ruffles® Brand Original Potato crisps.
Made with all natural ingredients.
No MSG - no preservatives.
No artificial flavors.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ruffles Oven Baked Original Potato Crisps - 6.25oz!
Peggy M.
N Royalton, OH
Ruffles Oven Baked Original Potato Crisps - 6.25oz uploaded by Peggy M.
Purchased at: Target
Oh boy I don't know about this last bag of ruffles baked potato chips. I had to eat them with the spoon they were so badly crushed. The potato chips still tasted delicious but something really has to be done about the crumbs that ended up happening. Maybe they need to inflate the bag a little bit more with air. I know chips will get crushed but this is crazy the entire bag was like this.
cora L.
Lookout Mountain, GA
Oh i love these! Baked chips are my favorite especially ruffles. i highly recommend this product.
Alicia C.
Norwalk, CT
I liked baked Ruffles better than regular. They are extremely flavorful and have just the right amount of sea salt. Since the chips are baked they are not greasy at all and much healthier. I have been buying and eating these since they first came out. Absolutely crispy, delicious, and light.
Jennie M.
Highland Park, IL
Ruffles Oven Baked Original Potato Crisps - 6.25oz uploaded by Jennie M.
Purchased at: Target
My favorite chips! I buy 3 bags at a time to make sure I don’t run out. I like that they aren’t too salty or hard. It’s kind of like a much better Pringle.
Audrianna G.
Dinuba, CA
I've always love Baked chips. I recently came across these Baked Ruffles at Save Mart and I had to get them. They had a few different flavors to choose from, so I figured I would try the Baked Flamin' Hot flavor. I went home, tried them and was not disappointed! They are now my new favorite chips. I love them! and definitely recommend!
Jennifer M.
Jasper, AL
Purchased at: Target
These were ok, they had a good crunch to them and stayed pretty crispy, my only problem with them is the plain didn't have much flavor and it had soy added to it.
kristina R.
Bloomington, IN
I love the baked! Line the chips taste so much more delicious and lightweight. Plus they are more healthy compared to the original chip. I would recommend.
Rachel H.
Muncie, IN
Ruffles makes so many fun and delicious chip flavors. You truly can find something everyone loves! Perfect amount of crunch and saltiness :)
Kat J.
2,282 reviews
Purchased at: Target
I am absolutely in love with these Baked Ruffles,... They have the same great flavor as the original you know and love, but with less fat and calories. The taste is delicious, these chips are thick and crunchy but without the greasiness because they’re baked. The flavor is fantastic, perfectly salty & delicious.... And the bag is actually full of chips (unlike some other brands that are mostly air inside). I love buying these as a snack because it makes me feel like I’m making a healthier choice. I love snacking in general, but not the nutritional info that’s usually attached to it. So these chips are the perfect solution. I highly recommend you try a bag of these Ruffles today!
Micalah J.
Alexander, AR
These baked chips are my favorite! If your just snacking or if you want to add them with a favorite dip. I do wish more product came in the bad instead of empty space.

Looking for your answer?