Ruffles Original Reduced Fat Potato Chips 9 oz uploaded by florencia d.

BY RUFFLES

Ruffles original reduced fat potato chips 9 oz see more...

Nichole L.
I love these chips! You can not tell they are reduced fat. They taste just like the regular ones. I buy these and don’t feel so guilty about my kids eating them even though they aren’t great for you.
dina p.
South Bend, IN
This product is yummy all on it's own but it's also really good with some sour cream and onion chip dip! The good thing about this product is that it's delicious either way! Always sitting in your local grocery store and always very affordable.
Erika L.
I truly believe that there is no other brand of chips that would be better than this with my dip. Growing up, everything go person I know always used these chips for their dip and they never fail!! Definitely 100% affordable and highly recommend
em H.
Cumming
These are a hit in my family, because they are so versatile and can be eaten with almost everything. We love the taste and the fact that it comes in low fat makes it even better. 9/10 would recommend for families.
Patricia R.
Richmond, KY
I love these chips. They taste just like regular ruffles. They have less fat than the regular. The ingredients are potatoes, oils, and salt. They are affordable. I would recommend to others who like ruffles.
Allison J.
Pine Island
I love Ruffles potato chips. Just like I love crinkle cut fries. These are delicious, simple, and a solid potato chip. I don't find them to be overly salty, or greasy.
Emely T.
Great flavor! Perfect for snacking alone or pairs with a dip. Is also great with cheese or protein on top. I have found this in groceries, pharmacies and targets. I would recommend and repurchase this product.
These always crush my salt craving whenever it comes around! They are so crunchy and delicious by themselves or with your favorite dip. I'm a repeat
customer of these chips, my dad and I always have a bag in the house!!
Itzel P.
Riverside, CA
I could eat these all day! So good and love how these chips are sturdy and perfect for dips and salsas. Not too salty not too thick. The ridges are the best way better than regular lays. And the wavy lays that attempt to copy ruffles have a weird harder texture.
Eriel M.
I'm not a fan of eating plain potato chips by themselves. I always eat them with some type of dip or sauce, etc. For those purposes these chips are perfect. They are sturdy and don't break went scooping into a dip and there isn't a crazy overpowering flavor or weird aftertaste
Jillian F.
How similar do these taste to regular do they scream low fat with every bite?