BY RUFFLES #98 in Chips

GLUTEN FREE, ruffles have rrridges! see more...

Sydney C.
Is there a more iconic bag of chips for any bbq? I don’t think so... A must have for every party— I don’t think I’ve ever met anyone who doesn’t like these chips. 🤔🤗
Alondra s.
Bensenville , IL
These are not one of my favorite type of chips. They are so flavorless. I dont like how they only taste like salt. The only way ill eat them is if i put lemon with salsa Valentina.
Jessica G.
Orange, CA
My parents are in love with these chips. If there's always one brand of chips around the house- you better believe it's ruffles. Their lowfat version is just as good as their regular version. Add a little lemon juice & hot sauce and you are set for movie night
mrs A.
Dubai
When u open the bag of ruffles crisps u instantly feel the freshness of it. Its lil bit pricey but u get a 100% fresh product for ur kids n this is most important for me. Perfect balance of crunchiness and saltiness. Can be given to kids in their school lunchbox as well as evening snack.
Corina T.
In the ruffles brand i love some of them. These are good, but so are the bbq and sour cream and onio . almost all of them you can use dip
Caiti B.
Spartanburg
I love buying these chips and pairing them with a ranch dip! It's great for party's or a quick snack! Very delicious
Brodie H.
Love these chips, amazing flavour and work with many types of dip!great for school snacks, after dinner snacks and also on the go!
Anna R.
Cookeville
I prefer the classic taste of Ruffles® Original Potato Chips over any other brand. It's been a family favorite for years. I love the crispiness and that first whiff of chip scent you get when you open the bag for the first time. They're sturdy enough for any dips you can buy or make yourself!
Allison H.
Los Angeles , CA
This remind me of lays but less salty and a wavy texture! This make the perfect chips for toppings due to their "plainness"
Melanie R.
Best wavy chips ever. Pretty salty but work every bite. I always try to look for a smaller bag of originals to take to work cause I think bringing a family bag would mean I'm sharing. All mine!!