BY RUFFLES #37 in Chips

GLUTEN FREE, ruffles have rrridges! see more...

Corina T.
Corina T.
In the ruffles brand i love some of them. These are good, but so are the bbq and sour cream and onio . almost all of them you can use dip
Caiti B.
Caiti B.
Spartanburg
I love buying these chips and pairing them with a ranch dip! It's great for party's or a quick snack! Very delicious
Brodie H.
Brodie H.
Love these chips, amazing flavour and work with many types of dip!great for school snacks, after dinner snacks and also on the go!
Anna R.
Anna R.
Cookeville
I prefer the classic taste of Ruffles® Original Potato Chips over any other brand. It's been a family favorite for years. I love the crispiness and that first whiff of chip scent you get when you open the bag for the first time. They're sturdy enough for any dips you can buy or make yourself!
Allison H.
Allison H.
California
This remind me of lays but less salty and a wavy texture! This make the perfect chips for toppings due to their "plainness"
Melanie R.
Melanie R.
Best wavy chips ever. Pretty salty but work every bite. I always try to look for a smaller bag of originals to take to work cause I think bringing a family bag would mean I'm sharing. All mine!!
Anna and Francesca K.
Anna and Francesca K.
Palm Desert, CA
I alwasy but Ruffles Original Potato Chips because they have the perfec amount of salt and the texture is great. They are perfect for eating with french dip and even as they are. They have an affordable price and anyone can afford to buy them! I would totally recommend them
Farah A.
Farah A.
South Charleston
My favorite chips ever.. I buy from kroger when it's on sale .. a little bit expensive though
Mwanamke J.
Mwanamke J.
Crispy love the ridges but too greasy. I'd still buy them but they wouldn't be my first choice
Becca H.
Becca H.
columbus
Dean's French Onion Dip

My favorite snack! Always these brands or it's NOT the same! If you ever need a Netflix binge snack, look no further! I always pick this up at my local grocery!