BY RUFFLES #37 in Chips

GLUTEN FREE, ruffles have rrridges! see more...

crystal h.
crystal h.
Perry, FL
These are really good potato chips. They have just the right amount of salt. I love to eat these with some ranch dip. Perfect TV watching snack
Phuong D.
Phuong D.
Wichita, KS
One of my favorite chips! Great with dip and by itself. Beats the off brands. Love all the other flavors too! Yes it met my experience and I bought this at Walmart.
Karina u.
Karina u.
Hollywood, FL
In my opinion the original stuff are always the best I love these chips with the onion dip it taste so good it's a great appetizers to have for your guest at a party!!
Shernette R.
Shernette R.
Bridgeport, CT
Good potato chips, nicely flavored and well packaged. My daughter goes crazy for these so I regularly pack them in her snack bag for school or other outings.
Erin J.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Ruffles Original Potato Chips are my go to chip when having a party, get together, etc.  They are my number one favorite dip chip from everything from cheese dip to spinach dip.  These stay strong through the toughest of dips and don't crumble.  The flavor is amazing while still leaving enough room for the flavor of your dip.
Mary O.
Mary O.
Sunbury, OH
You can't beat the original Pringles. They are a classic! I have enjoyed these since I was a child. They are so good and rarely broken. Delicious! Great for dipping but not necessary. I would, do & will recommend to others!
Liz R.
Liz R.
Batavia , IL
This are my fav Chips! They are really good expect there a little way to much salty.
Ana Z.
Ana Z.
Lo siento pero no me gustan estas papas, a veces saben bien otras no tanto, son demasiado grasosas y no es el hecho de que sean es el hecho de que se sientan grasosas, no las recomiendo creo que hay mejores en el mercado, no son las mejores tampoco las peores pero no las compro más, no me gustan.
Candy B.
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
I love Ruffles! They're one of my favorite chips. They're always so crispy and crunchy. It has a great amount of potato chip flavor, nothing extra. The Original is my favorite cause it pairs so greatly with dips. My fave pairings are ranch dip and guacamole!
Brandy F.
Brandy F.
Twin Lakes, WI
Ruffles Original is for me. I love to treat myself with chips and dip. It brings me back to my childhood. It is one of my favorite snacks.