Add a Photo

By RUFFLES
#86 in Chips
GLUTEN FREE, ruffles have rrridges!
Caitlin L.
Caitlin L.
Pinellas park , FL

My favorite chips, they are the perfect taste and texture! They go amazing with any kind of dip. Plus the price is cheap, can't go wrong. We will always be buying these potato chips.
Tanya H.
Tanya H.
Mission, TX

When it comes to football season we love to buy this with a dipping ranch or cheese sauce! Theyr just a good combination together and soo flavorful, cruncby and salty soo delicious!!
Sophia R.
Sophia R.
N Las Vegas, NV

These are good! Very crunchy and enjoyable. The saltiness is a bit too much, and I consider it to be a little bit too greasy. It's a great party food, but not for an everyday snack.
Danielle V.
Danielle V.
Phoenix, AZ

To me ruffles are the best chip out there in the market. I like the fact that they are not super greasy. I feel the ruffles give them a superior crunch factor with every bite.
Maria R.
Maria R.
Selma, Ca

This is good good with sour cream I recommend to buy these it's so good I always buy this when I go to the store u can buy theme like anywhere were they sell food and chips
Zelma B.
Zelma B.
Orange, CA

Classic taste when I'm in the need of something light and salty. Pairs great with sour cream and union dip! My go to chip when I'm looking for something light and healthy.
Kiersten F.
Kiersten F.
E Stroudsburg, PA

There is nothing like original ruffles! Every chip has the perfect amount of salt! I always feel satisfied when I eat these chips! Love them with dip and love them plain!
Susan B.
Susan B.

If I'm going to eat a regular potato chips it's going to be this kind. The ridges allow you to get more dip per chip. Great flavor and perfect amount of salt and crunch.
Bailey B.
Bailey B.
Richmond, VA

I love these chips! I make ranch dip for them with ranch packets and Greek yogurt. Perfect amount of salt and the perfect thickness so the chips don't break in my dip :)
MaKell T.
MaKell T.
Provo, UT

Love these chips! I tried getting a different brand recently, but quickly realized that I won't do that ever again, because Ruffles Original potato chips cannot be beat!

Join Now