BY RUFFLES #91 in Chips

GLUTEN FREE, ruffles have rrridges! see more...

Angie C.
Apex, NC
We buy these a lot to have with dip or for when we have cook outs. The kids like them as well as the adults. Great price and better taste then some other brands.
Ana Luiza V.
Really good! Better than Lays, it is thicker and not over-salted as other chips sometimes can get.
They have a less-fat version, which is good, but less crunchy
Yari M.
Saint Cloud, FL
These chips are amazing with everything. You can eat them whenever. I wish more would come in the bag. These chips are great all by themselves or with any dip.
Kimberly A.
Lincoln , CA
My favorite!! Best with a yummy dip that's nice and ice cold. My kids love them too. We can't have them in the house that often or its all we want to eat. Lol.
Brittany S.
Barling, AR
These will always be my go to chip for any family BBQ or dip party that I attend. They go great with any meal and are sturdy enough to be dipped into anything.
Traci T.
Philadelphia, PA
These chips with French onion dip is heaven! Great chip flavor, not to greasy or salty. Love the ruffles! Perfect for dipping! Find them at your local market.
Belen C.
Newark, NJ
These chips are very delicious! Since they are original flavor, they are perfect with any dipping sauce. They're not too salty as other original chips are.
Gav F.
Roscoe, IL
Original flavored chips go with any occasion but especially a beach day, it's simple, easy, and everyone's favorite. No guessing what flavors anyone likes!
ere V.
San Diego, CA
Mmmmm delicius por cierto acabo de comprar unas soy una adicta a estas papitas fanatica a estas ricas papitas con sal súper crujientes amm😋😋 las recomiendo
Kim S.
Tacoma, WA
When I am craving something salty these are the perfect snack. Crunchy and salty! I love these chips! They are also really great with dips too! Soon good!