Add a Photo

By RUFFLES
#79 in Chips
GLUTEN FREE, ruffles have rrridges!
Taryn G.
Taryn G.
Lees Summit, MO

Ruffles have ridges, original are THE best chips to dip into most dips. My favorite is a ranch dip. They are the perfect amount of salty and crunchy chips. They are the best regular potato chip.
Heaven H.
Heaven H.
Yorba Linda, CA

Love these chips. They are so crunchy and they taste SO good. I love to dip them in dip cuz they are perfect for that. I love the salty taste and the loud crunch. I would recommend these chips.
Christine P.
Christine P.
Seattle, Wa

The ultimate classic potato chip. I always remember this flavorful potato chip being on the table during barbecues, graduation parties and birthday celebrations! Even Christmas Eve snack time.
Heather G.
Heather G.
Poolville , Tx

These are the best chips! Perfect alone with dip or even salsa! I'd say they're a better choice than other chips as they have fewer ingredients. Nice and simple, easy on the digestive system.
Natalie G.
Natalie G.
Mesa, az

These are very good to just put it in different something simple we can mix any flavor with that. They're not expensive at all. Any grocery store. And I recommend these chips to everybody
Olivia F.
Olivia F.
Mishawaka, IN

They taste like a potato chip...there isn't really much else to say. The salt wasn't too strong and I like these kinds of chips (ruffle style) for dipping in stuff like french onion dip.
kaleah s.
kaleah s.

Always freehand crispy. jus the right amount of salt. usually chips you buy are all broken, these seem to almost always be full and not crunched. bought them from food lion and walmart.
Caitlin L.
Caitlin L.
Pinellas Park, FL

My favorite chips, they are the perfect taste and texture! They go amazing with any kind of dip. Plus the price is cheap, can't go wrong. We will always be buying these potato chips.
Tanya H.
Tanya H.
Mission, TX

When it comes to football season we love to buy this with a dipping ranch or cheese sauce! Theyr just a good combination together and soo flavorful, cruncby and salty soo delicious!!
Sophia R.
Sophia R.
N Las Vegas, NV

These are good! Very crunchy and enjoyable. The saltiness is a bit too much, and I consider it to be a little bit too greasy. It's a great party food, but not for an everyday snack.

Join Now