Add a Photo

By RUFFLES
#86 in Chips
GLUTEN FREE, ruffles have rrridges!
Jade C.
Jade C.
Bunnlevel, NC

Ruffles chips are one of my favorites because they have the ridges and they're always perfectly salted and are always very delicious. My favorite flavor is the cheddar and sour cream flavor. Yum!!
Alexa B.
Alexa B.
Carol Stream, IL

I love these chips! The ruffles are perfectly salted and crunchy! You can't have just one! They are perfect for any time when you just need something to munch on and they are amazing for parties!
Taryn G.
Taryn G.
Lees Summit, MO

Ruffles have ridges, original are THE best chips to dip into most dips. My favorite is a ranch dip. They are the perfect amount of salty and crunchy chips. They are the best regular potato chip.
Georgia W.
Georgia W.
Fayetteville , Tn

Ruffles. Come on everyone loves some potato chips. They are crunchy and great for an afternoon snack. They meet all my expectations every time. I usually get them at Walmart very decent prices!!
Heaven H.
Heaven H.
Yorba Linda, CA

Love these chips. They are so crunchy and they taste SO good. I love to dip them in dip cuz they are perfect for that. I love the salty taste and the loud crunch. I would recommend these chips.
Christine P.
Christine P.
Seattle, Wa

The ultimate classic potato chip. I always remember this flavorful potato chip being on the table during barbecues, graduation parties and birthday celebrations! Even Christmas Eve snack time.
Heather G.
Heather G.
Poolville , Tx

These are the best chips! Perfect alone with dip or even salsa! I'd say they're a better choice than other chips as they have fewer ingredients. Nice and simple, easy on the digestive system.
Natalie G.
Natalie G.
Mesa, az

These are very good to just put it in different something simple we can mix any flavor with that. They're not expensive at all. Any grocery store. And I recommend these chips to everybody
Olivia F.
Olivia F.
Mishawaka, IN

They taste like a potato chip...there isn't really much else to say. The salt wasn't too strong and I like these kinds of chips (ruffle style) for dipping in stuff like french onion dip.
kaleah s.
kaleah s.

Always freehand crispy. jus the right amount of salt. usually chips you buy are all broken, these seem to almost always be full and not crunched. bought them from food lion and walmart.