BY RUFFLES #37 in Chips

GLUTEN FREE, ruffles have rrridges! see more...

Sophia R.
Sophia R.
N Las Vegas, NV
These are good! Very crunchy and enjoyable. The saltiness is a bit too much, and I consider it to be a little bit too greasy. It's a great party food, but not for an everyday snack.
Danielle V.
Danielle V.
Phoenix, AZ
To me ruffles are the best chip out there in the market. I like the fact that they are not super greasy. I feel the ruffles give them a superior crunch factor with every bite.
Maria R.
Maria R.
Selma, Ca
This is good good with sour cream I recommend to buy these it's so good I always buy this when I go to the store u can buy theme like anywhere were they sell food and chips
MaKell T.
MaKell T.
Provo, UT
Love these chips! I tried getting a different brand recently, but quickly realized that I won't do that ever again, because Ruffles Original potato chips cannot be beat!
Bailey B.
Bailey B.
Richmond, VA
I love these chips! I make ranch dip for them with ranch packets and Greek yogurt. Perfect amount of salt and the perfect thickness so the chips don't break in my dip :)
Susan B.
Susan B.
If I'm going to eat a regular potato chips it's going to be this kind. The ridges allow you to get more dip per chip. Great flavor and perfect amount of salt and crunch.
Luvly S.
Luvly S.
One of my favorite chips! Goes good with french onion dip, or alone. I've tried other similar original flavor chips and I find Ruffles original is way better in taste.
Pamela S.
Pamela S.
Natchitoches, LA
Ruffles are always my go-to dip chip. Quality and flavor is always consistent. Onion dip and Ruffles are a standard at our family gatherings. Ruffles never disappoint.
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
Boise, ID
Besides kette chips, these are my favorite ever! Definitely a go to party snack..great with dips, sandwiches or burgers or as a stand alone snack with a good drink.
Phuong D.
Phuong D.
Wichita, KS
One of my favorite chips! Great with dip and by itself. Beats the off brands. Love all the other flavors too! Yes it met my experience and I bought this at Walmart.