BY RUFFLES

GLUTEN FREE, ruffles have rrridges! see more...

Ashley R.
Foodie Expert
LOVE these chips!!! They are not greasy and have the perfect amount of salt on them! They are affordable and great for picnics, lunches, or just to snack on! Definitely affordable and I would recommend them to anyone
Halie M.
Birmingham, AL
Foodie Expert
I like these chips because they taste delicious. And they are less greasy compared to Lay potato chips. They also taste awesome with onion dip. They chip are inexpensive and I would definitely recommend trying them.
Cara M.
Natrona Hts, PA
Foodie Expert
This is hands down my favorite plain potato chip. They honestly go with everything and even by themselves, they're delicious. I don't think there is a chip I've found that is equivalent or even compares to Ruffles!
Alyssa V.
Foodie Expert
These are usually my go to chips for a party . I like the ridges they give them a good crunch they are not too salty and they are decent price I like to get the family size bags and like to eat them with ranch dip.
Monica B.
Brookhaven, GA
Foodie Expert
For some reason Ruffles taste weird to me, I just don't think they are as good as regular Lays. I get the whole idea of them being stronger or whatever for you to put more dip on them, but honestly at what cost?
Pedro A.
Miami Beach, FL
Foodie Expert
Mass market ruffles have always been delicious, alone or with some of the very good dips the company makes on the side. It's not the greatest chips in the world but it's very good when you want some fries to watch the game or have fun with friends !
Ashley K.
Holstein, NE
Foodie Expert
We love these chips with sour cream and onion dip. When we buy a bag it doesn't last long in our house because we can't stop eating them. Average price for the product and can be easily found at any grocery store.
Sumiya S.
Foodie Expert
I love these chips. Always been a classic chip lover so totally totally recommend for those like me! Potato chips are always the best chips; opinionated bias. Very good, right amount of salt and ingredients for this delicious concoction.
Anthony F.
I like the taste and love the ridges! They hold the dip better. They are crisp, delicious, and are not overly salty. I never have a problem with them getting stale. I buy them at Walmart and I recommend them!
Jessica I.
Provo , UT
Foodie Expert
I don't usually love just original flavour but the texture of these is what makes them amazing. I can eat a whole bag in one sitting. They are a little expensive compared to store brands but worth every penny!