Add a Photo

By RUFFLES
#79 in Chips
GLUTEN FREE, ruffles have rrridges!
Meghan C.
Meghan C.

Ruffles, the perfect crunch at home or surrounded by friends. Share 'em or keep 'em to yourself, but I promise if you're a fan of crunchy, salty, rigid chips, you'll find yourself buying more than one bag.
Nikki A.
Nikki A.

Perfect for any part or simply a snack alone with a little French onion dip. These salty potato chips have been around before my time and everyone I know buys them. You can find these in any grocery store.
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.
Waterford, Mi

I love these chips the ones that have the Ruffles in them and they're great with chip dip as well great for a movie or mid day snack or with a peanut butter and jelly is my favorite way to eat this snack
Jayda F.
Jayda F.

Gotta love the classic man. These are my mom's favorite chips and we both love enjoying them at family get-togethers or parties. They are delicious potato chips and aren't too greasy I highly recommend
Angela G.
Angela G.

Bet you just can't eat one! These are so good with a sandwich on a hot day! Takes me back to my childhood my kids love them and we can eat a whole bag! Lol they are great with salsa or sour cream yummy
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Santa Fe, NM

Super delicious our all time favorite you can eat alone or with dip. Meets my expectations and beyond. So very delicious and affordable. I will buy again and keep buying. I highly recommend to others
Katherine M.
Katherine M.
Hamburg, NY

These chips taste amazing. The flavor is delicious and then the texture makes them even better. I bought these at any super maket available. Delicious chips I will always be a repeating customer.👍👍
Jade C.
Jade C.
Bunnlevel, NC

Ruffles chips are one of my favorites because they have the ridges and they're always perfectly salted and are always very delicious. My favorite flavor is the cheddar and sour cream flavor. Yum!!
Alexa B.
Alexa B.
Carol Stream, IL

I love these chips! The ruffles are perfectly salted and crunchy! You can't have just one! They are perfect for any time when you just need something to munch on and they are amazing for parties!
Taryn G.
Taryn G.
Lees Summit, MO

Ruffles have ridges, original are THE best chips to dip into most dips. My favorite is a ranch dip. They are the perfect amount of salty and crunchy chips. They are the best regular potato chip.

Join Now