Add a Photo

By RUFFLES
#77 in Chips
GLUTEN FREE, ruffles have rrridges!
Elizabeth L.
Elizabeth L.
Walnut, CA

who doesn't love potato chips. if i could eat one food for the rest of my life it would be potato chips. of course its not the healthiest food in the world but who cares. love how you can find this basically anywhere.
Maggie C.
Maggie C.
West Windsor, NJ

The best potato chips for dips! They hold up the best if you are eating potato chips with anything. I have bought them at any number of grovery stores, and I will not go back to other potato chips! They are excellent!
Caroline R.
Caroline R.
Raleigh, NC

Mmmmmmmm these are so good. They are perfect for eating alone or dipping. Always gone when at a party! A little bit more salty than other chips but that's a good thing. Yes go get a bag for yourself and try them out!
Jason Y.
Jason Y.
Itasca, IL

The holy grail of plain potato chips! Nothing is better than finding a perfect dip to pair with Ruffles. They have a distinct taste, much different than other brands out there. This is always my go-to, classic, chip.
Danielle E.
Danielle E.

These have less sodium then other brands and my family really enjoys this crunchy snack. Goes great with Lawson's chip dip. We also enjoy the new sour cream and onion flavor ruffles they are our go too beach snack!
Monica B.
Monica B.
Brookhaven, GA

For some reason Ruffles taste weird to me, I just don't think they are as good as regular Lays. I get the whole idea of them being stronger or whatever for you to put more dip on them, but honestly at what cost?
Valerie B.
Valerie B.
Raleigh, NC

When going to a party, there's rarely any other brand that I go to when purchasing potato chips. They're easy to scoop and flavorful to taste. This brand is also very affordable for you coupon lovers out there!
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA

Perfect with sour cream or ranch dip! These are salty, crisp, fresh, and a great addition to any get together! Bought at several places and will buy again! Price is always reasonable! Good classic potatoe chip!
Caroline F.
Caroline F.

So. Good. One of my favorite potato chip brands. The ruffles are so much better than the originals, especially for entertaining! I will put these out with dip any time people are over. Never fails to impress
Meghan C.
Meghan C.

Ruffles, the perfect crunch at home or surrounded by friends. Share 'em or keep 'em to yourself, but I promise if you're a fan of crunchy, salty, rigid chips, you'll find yourself buying more than one bag.

Join Now