BY RUFFLES

GLUTEN FREE, ruffles have rrridges! see more...

Karina u.
Hollywood, FL
Foodie Expert
In my opinion the original stuff are always the best I love these chips with the onion dip it taste so good it's a great appetizers to have for your guest at a party!!
Heather H.
Charlotte, NC
Foodie Expert
I love Ruffles! These are my go to chip. I love the ridges and these chips have the right amount of salt. These are usually consumed naked but I also like a dip with them on occasion and sometimes in a peanut butter sandwich.
Brittany T.
These are my favorite chip every and I always have in the pantry at the house. These chips compliment any sandwich or make a great snack. They go on sale a lot making them just that much better. I can never eat just a few.
Audrey F.
Foodie Expert
If you're going to cheat, cheat with Ruffles! They are delicious! I always try to wait until I get to the register to grab a bag because the family size bag I will eat alone in a short amount of time!! They are so addictive
AMANDA K.
Winthrop Hbr, IL
Ruffles original potato chips are my go to when it comes to hosting a party. They are absolutely delicious and go well with every dip out there! A party never ends without an empty bag of ruffles chips! Highly recommend!
Kindred M.
Olympia
I enjoy the ruffles in the chips, it gives me more space to get dip in there. They taste just like any original potato chip flavors which is good because that's what I paid for. I would reccomend these to other for sure
Kelsey B.
Wildwood, MO
Foodie Expert
Ruffles are a great chip for dipping! I love the saltiness of ruffles. They are perfect when you have that salty craving! I usually purchase ruffles at Sam's club because they are a great value. These are great to have in the house!
Evelyn W.
Foodie Expert
The prefect chip for dip! Doesn't fall apart when you dip it. They're delicious. Definitely met my expectations and I buy them all the time. I'd definitely recommend them especially with some French onion or ranch dip!
Tien L.
Charlotte
Foodie Expert
I love eating this with onion dip. My family sure seems to enjoy it too. It tastes amazing and doesn't give me a headache like other brands do. There's a lot in one bag and it makes me feel like I spent my money well
Halie M.
Birmingham, AL
Foodie Expert
I like these chips because they taste delicious. And they are less greasy compared to Lay potato chips. They also taste awesome with onion dip. They chip are inexpensive and I would definitely recommend trying them.