Add a Photo

By RUFFLES
#40 in Chips
GLUTEN FREE, ruffles have rrridges!
Tia R.
Tia R.
Gridley, IL

I love these chips! They have just the right amount of salt. Unfortunately I get carried away and eat WAY too many! If you eat a lot they are really bad for you! Just make sure to watch how many you are eating because they are addictive.
Marissa S.
Marissa S.
Tucson, Az

Always my go to chip for when I'm making any sour cream based dip. They are the perfect bqq, potluck or just general party chip. Sometimes I do get a bag that is a little too salty though but that is bound to happen. Overall I recommend
Marichelle S.
Marichelle S.
Union City, NJ

I love ruffles because it doesn't taste as greasy as other grands. it's also not as salty, so when dipping it into dips, such as sour cream and onion, it doesn't affect the taste or over power the dip. always crunchy, and fresh tasting!
Jennifer Y.
Jennifer Y.
Frackville, PA

These are my favorite potato chips. I love that they have the ruffles in them, and I love how salty they are. If you don't like a lot of salt, this isn't for you. I love them because they always satisfy when I'm craving something salty.
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
Aberdeen, MD

I don't know why I love these so much over other chip brands, but they just taste different. Of course, they taste like potato chips but...these have more flavor? I just can't explain it, but basically they are my favorite chips.
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Columbus, OH

I have no idea what it is but I would probably never buy a big bag of plain lays, but I can easily go through a big bag of ruffles! I don't know if it's the texture or the extra surface area that makes them more delicious or not
Ashley C.
Ashley C.

These are my favorite chips for parties with dips! They are not greasy and the waves really help hold the dips onto the chips. They have just enough salt so they arent overpowering or to under flavor. These are my go to chips.
Juana M.
Juana M.
Stowe , Pa

Ruffles are the perfect chip for any dip , they are very strong chips so they never break in half , pro they usuAlly never break con when your dip is to Heavy they can break , I recommend everyone try these for your next party
Amber f.
Amber f.
Nashville, TN

Ruffles are the best chip, and pair amazingly well with a french onion dip. They are great when you are craving something salty and crunchy. They are better to purchase on sale, as they can be a little pricey, but worth it.
Amber B.
Amber B.
Delaware, OH

Amazing with chip dip there never to much or to little amounts of the salt coating/flavoring usually get a decent amount within the bag there also good alone you cant eat just one you mindlessly eat these or at least i do

Join Now