Add a Photo

By RUFFLES
#64 in Chips
GLUTEN FREE, ruffles have rrridges!
Amber B.
Amber B.
Delaware, OH
Oct. 6, 2016, 10:46 p.m.
Review for: Ruffles® Original Potato Chips 2.63 oz. Bag
Amazing with chip dip there never to much or to little amounts of the salt coating/flavoring usually get a decent amount within the bag there also good alone you cant eat just one you mindlessly eat these or at least i do
Allison H.
Allison H.
These chips are so expensive but there is really nothing better than some ruffles chips and French onion dip. I will buy again despite the price just because they are so delicious. But be careful they are also addictive.
Arlene M.
Arlene M.
Nov. 19, 2016, 12:46 p.m.
Review for: Ruffles® Original Potato Chips 2.63 oz. Bag
Ruffles are a great snack to have at parties , gatherings , or just a movie night. I usually buy these at Walmart and these are my favorite to munch on. For a big bag they usually cost like what $3-4. It's a great deal.
EmaLee Elizabeth U.
EmaLee Elizabeth U.
Orem, UT
Lez be honest! If you get these chips, plus the French onion dip... OH MY GOSH. Let's just say, if I'm going to ever get fat in my life it's because I eat these EVERY single day! I don't think I can ever give these up!
Wilmar A.
Wilmar A.
MIAMI, FLORIDA
Nov. 20, 2016, 8:13 p.m.
Review for: Ruffles® Original Potato Chips 2.63 oz. Bag
Nothing like eating one of these, just to see the photo makes me mouth water I love it. This is my real favorite treat, when I was in Panama I ate one daily, I love them I could not be bored or complain about them ever
Jeremy H.
Jeremy H.
Fort Myers , FL
Very good and crunchy chips. They Taste great in sour cream and onion chips. Only con to these chips I would say is the amount of air that is in the bag upon purchase, I think this space could be filled with more chips
Maggie C.
Maggie C.
West Windsor, NJ
Jan. 24, 2017, 12:14 a.m.
Review for: Ruffles® Original Potato Chips 2.63 oz. Bag
The best potato chips for dips! They hold up the best if you are eating potato chips with anything. I have bought them at any number of grovery stores, and I will not go back to other potato chips! They are excellent!
Caroline R.
Caroline R.
Raleigh, NC
Mmmmmmmm these are so good. They are perfect for eating alone or dipping. Always gone when at a party! A little bit more salty than other chips but that's a good thing. Yes go get a bag for yourself and try them out!
Danielle E.
Danielle E.
These have less sodium then other brands and my family really enjoys this crunchy snack. Goes great with Lawson's chip dip. We also enjoy the new sour cream and onion flavor ruffles they are our go too beach snack!
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
Perfect with sour cream or ranch dip! These are salty, crisp, fresh, and a great addition to any get together! Bought at several places and will buy again! Price is always reasonable! Good classic potatoe chip!