BY RUFFLES #91 in Chips

GLUTEN FREE, ruffles have rrridges! see more...

EmaLee Elizabeth U.
Orem, UT
Lez be honest! If you get these chips, plus the French onion dip... OH MY GOSH. Let's just say, if I'm going to ever get fat in my life it's because I eat these EVERY single day! I don't think I can ever give these up!
Wilmar A.
MIAMI, FLORIDA
Nothing like eating one of these, just to see the photo makes me mouth water I love it. This is my real favorite treat, when I was in Panama I ate one daily, I love them I could not be bored or complain about them ever
Jeremy H.
Orono, ME
Very good and crunchy chips. They Taste great in sour cream and onion chips. Only con to these chips I would say is the amount of air that is in the bag upon purchase, I think this space could be filled with more chips
Maggie C.
West Windsor, NJ
The best potato chips for dips! They hold up the best if you are eating potato chips with anything. I have bought them at any number of grovery stores, and I will not go back to other potato chips! They are excellent!
Caroline R.
Raleigh, NC
Mmmmmmmm these are so good. They are perfect for eating alone or dipping. Always gone when at a party! A little bit more salty than other chips but that's a good thing. Yes go get a bag for yourself and try them out!
Danielle E.
These have less sodium then other brands and my family really enjoys this crunchy snack. Goes great with Lawson's chip dip. We also enjoy the new sour cream and onion flavor ruffles they are our go too beach snack!
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
Perfect with sour cream or ranch dip! These are salty, crisp, fresh, and a great addition to any get together! Bought at several places and will buy again! Price is always reasonable! Good classic potatoe chip!
Valerie B.
Raleigh, NC
When going to a party, there's rarely any other brand that I go to when purchasing potato chips. They're easy to scoop and flavorful to taste. This brand is also very affordable for you coupon lovers out there!
Caroline F.
So. Good. One of my favorite potato chip brands. The ruffles are so much better than the originals, especially for entertaining! I will put these out with dip any time people are over. Never fails to impress
Nikki A.
Perfect for any part or simply a snack alone with a little French onion dip. These salty potato chips have been around before my time and everyone I know buys them. You can find these in any grocery store.