Add a Photo

By RUFFLES
#79 in Chips
GLUTEN FREE, ruffles have rrridges!
chelsey p.
chelsey p.
Graytown, OH

Great chips, always have them at parties and get togethers. Ruffles always taste better than others. They have the perfect about of salt, which is great. they're not very health but a good snack. i would recommend to others to try out these chips!
Miranda C.
Miranda C.

Salty perfection. These are so yummy with dip or paired with burgers and sandwiches. I feel they have a different taste than lays potatoes chips. These aren't as salty and they're usually cheaper. They taste great and I recommend you try them.
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Los Angeles, CA

Who doesn't love Ruffles? They have an amazing taste to them, and although not healthy are absolutely great for parties. I love to put them out with dip because of the ridges in them. One of my absolute favorite foods when I'm on my period.
Huitian G.
Huitian G.
Lenexa, KS

I love these chips. They are so thin and crunch. I love dipping them in Ranch dressing. The only reason that I am not eating much of it lately is due to the calorie content. It is definitely a crowd plseaer though. Let's get the crunch on!
Myranda R.
Myranda R.
Moneta, VA

These and french onion dip are amazing... we have them at dinner time once a week on hotdog night. We also always make sure we include them in our cookouts. They are much better than store brand and yes a bit pricey but they are worth it.
Tia R.
Tia R.
Gridley, IL

I love these chips! They have just the right amount of salt. Unfortunately I get carried away and eat WAY too many! If you eat a lot they are really bad for you! Just make sure to watch how many you are eating because they are addictive.
Marissa S.
Marissa S.
Tucson, Az

Always my go to chip for when I'm making any sour cream based dip. They are the perfect bqq, potluck or just general party chip. Sometimes I do get a bag that is a little too salty though but that is bound to happen. Overall I recommend
Marichelle S.
Marichelle S.
Union City, NJ

I love ruffles because it doesn't taste as greasy as other grands. it's also not as salty, so when dipping it into dips, such as sour cream and onion, it doesn't affect the taste or over power the dip. always crunchy, and fresh tasting!
Jennifer Y.
Jennifer Y.
Frackville, PA

These are my favorite potato chips. I love that they have the ruffles in them, and I love how salty they are. If you don't like a lot of salt, this isn't for you. I love them because they always satisfy when I'm craving something salty.
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
Aberdeen, MD

I don't know why I love these so much over other chip brands, but they just taste different. Of course, they taste like potato chips but...these have more flavor? I just can't explain it, but basically they are my favorite chips.

Join Now