Add a Photo

By RUFFLES
#45 in Chips
GLUTEN FREE, ruffles have rrridges!
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
Parma, OH

Best chips ever in my opinion. They go with everything and have just the perfect texture and taste. I eat these with dip, on sandwhiches, and by themselves. No cons. I can't get enough of these!!! Delicious chips!!! I get mine at giant eagle stores.
Cindy W.
Cindy W.

Always available in pretty much any store that sells food. It's most likely super unhealthy but they're the chips I keep going back to. They're one of my favorites and I serve it a lot at parties. Great for when you really need a snack with netflix.
Michael B.
Michael B.
Melbourne, FL

These are an original classic to me. I can remember endulging bag after bag of these baby's. Esspecially with some dip... YAASSSSSS GOD HUNTY!!! I would hand these out to everyone I seen if I had all the money in the world. Absolutely Delisiousness!
Vanessa L.
Vanessa L.

One of my favorite snacks ever !
These chips taste amazing with onion dip or ranch dip.
Cannot get enough of these honestly can go through a bag of these so easily. Great for parties put them in a bowl with different dips on the side and your set !
Christi R.
Christi R.
Keithville, LA

Ruffles original potato chips taste great and are great for dipping. It is the go to potato chips to buy for any parties, gatherings or a great side item for go along with a bbq. The quality of the chip is much better than other brands we've tried.
chelsey p.
chelsey p.
Graytown, OH

Great chips, always have them at parties and get togethers. Ruffles always taste better than others. They have the perfect about of salt, which is great. they're not very health but a good snack. i would recommend to others to try out these chips!
Miranda C.
Miranda C.

Salty perfection. These are so yummy with dip or paired with burgers and sandwiches. I feel they have a different taste than lays potatoes chips. These aren't as salty and they're usually cheaper. They taste great and I recommend you try them.
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Los Angeles, CA

Who doesn't love Ruffles? They have an amazing taste to them, and although not healthy are absolutely great for parties. I love to put them out with dip because of the ridges in them. One of my absolute favorite foods when I'm on my period.
Huitian G.
Huitian G.
Lenexa, KS

I love these chips. They are so thin and crunch. I love dipping them in Ranch dressing. The only reason that I am not eating much of it lately is due to the calorie content. It is definitely a crowd plseaer though. Let's get the crunch on!
Myranda R.
Myranda R.
Moneta, VA

These and french onion dip are amazing... we have them at dinner time once a week on hotdog night. We also always make sure we include them in our cookouts. They are much better than store brand and yes a bit pricey but they are worth it.

Join Now