BY RUFFLES

GLUTEN FREE, ruffles have rrridges! see more...

Peyton B.
Anderson
Great chips to buy with any style of dip. My only complaint is that the last few times I've purchased, I seemed to only get half a bag or less full of chips. It's like I was paying for air. Otherwise, it is a great food product. Always a hit at parties.
Hannah H.
Foodie Expert
These are such good chips, good with chip dip! Nice party or family get together snack, healthy, so delicious, I bought them at my local Walmart, I would only recommend they fill the bag up more with chips and not air other than that they are great!
Shalanda H.
Foodie Expert
I love these plain chips by themselves, with cake, sandwiches, and a cold Pepsi.  They are affordable and good. I love the crunch and saltiness. Perfect snack.  My husband always get me these chips as my go to.  I will not add anything to these chips.
Natasha S.
I love original Ruffles. They are not too salty, they taste like potatoes, and they are delicious. The only thing about them is that I can eat a whole big bag and still be hungry.
Nicole L.
North Bergen, NJ
Foodie Expert
These go way back into my childhood. These are my only favorite salted chip. And that’s because they are thick and crunchy. They hold up well when you dip them. Perfect amount of salt is added also. I love these and will never get tired of them.
Lauren N.
South Bend, IN
Foodie Expert
Ruffles is one of my favorite brands of chips. The original flavor tastes great with French onion chip dip. It's a great snack, and is also perfect for parties. While yes, like most brands of chips the bag is mostly air, but it's not expensive!
Leila C.
Foodie Expert
There chips are actually one of my favorites. They aren't very healthy and they're kind of bland but to be honest I love them like that. They have a nice flavor even though it is bland and there kind of dry but honestly they taste wonderful!
Holly Z.
Foodie Expert
I like the texture and crunch from these chips. I also like the fact that I can trust ruffles to lack burnt chips as I haven't found many to date. I like the amount of salt they have and that they make a great side for lazy Sunday lunches.
Lori T.
These chips are my favorite chip for dips. They are just salty enough to add flavor, without being overly salty. I feel like they are a healthy chip choice. I'm a lifetime Ruffles fan. You really need to try these, if you never have.
Melissa R.
Atlanta
Best chips out there! So salty and fill me up. I buy them at publix for about $2.50 a bag, not really heathy but great for parties and are served best with sour cream cheese dip! The bags are filled with a good amount of chips too!