BY RUFFLES #43 in Chips

GLUTEN FREE, ruffles have rrridges! see more...

Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Los Angeles, CA
Who doesn't love Ruffles? They have an amazing taste to them, and although not healthy are absolutely great for parties. I love to put them out with dip because of the ridges in them. One of my absolute favorite foods when I'm on my period.
Huitian G.
Huitian G.
Lenexa, KS
I love these chips. They are so thin and crunch. I love dipping them in Ranch dressing. The only reason that I am not eating much of it lately is due to the calorie content. It is definitely a crowd plseaer though. Let's get the crunch on!
Myranda R.
Myranda R.
Moneta, VA
These and french onion dip are amazing... we have them at dinner time once a week on hotdog night. We also always make sure we include them in our cookouts. They are much better than store brand and yes a bit pricey but they are worth it.
Marissa S.
Marissa S.
Tucson, AZ
Always my go to chip for when I'm making any sour cream based dip. They are the perfect bqq, potluck or just general party chip. Sometimes I do get a bag that is a little too salty though but that is bound to happen. Overall I recommend
Marichelle S.
Marichelle S.
Union City, NJ
I love ruffles because it doesn't taste as greasy as other grands. it's also not as salty, so when dipping it into dips, such as sour cream and onion, it doesn't affect the taste or over power the dip. always crunchy, and fresh tasting!
Jennifer Y.
Jennifer Y.
Frackville, PA
These are my favorite potato chips. I love that they have the ruffles in them, and I love how salty they are. If you don't like a lot of salt, this isn't for you. I love them because they always satisfy when I'm craving something salty.
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
Aberdeen, MD
I don't know why I love these so much over other chip brands, but they just taste different. Of course, they taste like potato chips but...these have more flavor? I just can't explain it, but basically they are my favorite chips.
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Columbus, OH
I have no idea what it is but I would probably never buy a big bag of plain lays, but I can easily go through a big bag of ruffles! I don't know if it's the texture or the extra surface area that makes them more delicious or not
Juana M.
Juana M.
Pottstown, PA
Ruffles are the perfect chip for any dip , they are very strong chips so they never break in half , pro they usuAlly never break con when your dip is to Heavy they can break , I recommend everyone try these for your next party
Amber f.
Amber f.
Nashville, TN
Ruffles are the best chip, and pair amazingly well with a french onion dip. They are great when you are craving something salty and crunchy. They are better to purchase on sale, as they can be a little pricey, but worth it.