BY RUFFLES #51 in Chips

GLUTEN FREE, ruffles have rrridges! see more...

Kathleen L.
Kathleen L.
Chandler, AZ
This is our other favorite brand that we buy. I especially love this brand with lemon juice. Yum yum yum and this is another favorite at our bbq's.
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
I didn't even eat too much but was ok! Cuz this was like natural and no too much ch calories. I always went to the grocery to buy it and imit was affordable!
shabnum f.
shabnum f.
these chips are one of all time favorite from when i was growing up and they still are! they’re not that healthy and they obviously cause acne but i’m so addicted! i definitely recommend this to others !
Kristal F.
Kristal F.
Bivins, TX
I eat these with everything. Any kind of dip is better with Ruffles... they taste great with dips or just plain! Very addictive. Wish they were a bit more healthy ;) Highly recommend to others to try!
Kayla E.
Kayla E.
These chips taste great. They aren't too salty like other brands. They are definitely affordable. I am a repeat customer. They definitely met my expectations and would recommend them to others!!!!!!!!!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Sachse
I have loved these since I was a kid. They don't break in dips and have the best texture. They are easily one of the best potato chips it there!
whitney p.
whitney p.
I buy these ruffles to go with sour cream and onion dip, and it's one of my favorites! I would definitely reccommend trying it if you havnt yet!
Charity M.
Charity M.
Saint Louis, MO
LOVE Ruffles ❤ The perfect chip to use for dip. It's thick enough to where it doesn't fall apart whenever you dip, unlike other chips. Delicious
Emaly S.
Emaly S.
Love these chips to eat with rotel, spinach dip, ketchup, or even plain. I like to get them at Sams where I feel I get them for a better price.
Chrissi S.
Chrissi S.
glasgow, KY
Best chips ever for ranch dip! Cant go wrong with original. Its always a winner!

We use it for parties or at home and the whole family loves it