Add a Photo

By RUFFLES
#55 in Chips
GLUTEN FREE, ruffles have rrridges!
Amy K.
Amy K.
Columbus
June 4, 2017, 6:01 p.m.
Review for: Ruffles® Original Potato Chips 2.63 oz. Bag
The perfect snack! Perfectly salty and addicting. One of my favorite chips and snacks to eat
Liz R.
Liz R.
May 31, 2017, 1:19 p.m.
Review for: Ruffles® Original Potato Chips 2.63 oz. Bag
This are my fav Chips! They are really good expect there a little way to much salty.
kendall p.
kendall p.
June 6, 2017, 1:12 a.m.
Review for: Ruffles® Original Potato Chips 2.63 oz. Bag
These are the only chips i'll eat with french onion dip. they're the absolute best and saltiest
Lizet S.
Lizet S.
March 31, 2017, 3:01 a.m.
Review for: Ruffles® Original Potato Chips 2.63 oz. Bag
I think these chips are my favorite out of all the other flavors there are. Simple, yet tasty.
Fernanda A.
Fernanda A.
Plano, TX
Feb. 25, 2017, 1:09 a.m.
Review for: Ruffles® Original Potato Chips 2.63 oz. Bag
Great classic. Perfect chip crunch. Not too salty. Love the ridges for when dipping in dip or guacamole.
Chris B.
Chris B.
Long Beach, CA
Oct. 23, 2016, 12:55 a.m.
Review for: Ruffles® Original Potato Chips 2.63 oz. Bag
My all time favorite chips! They are the crispiest, saltiest, tastiest snack! They are perfect with a sandwich or dips or with cheese. MMmm cheese... They are not the healthiest snack out there and no one can eat just one! I do not know a soul that doesn't love them.
Natasha S.
Natasha S.
Feb. 7, 2017, 6:35 p.m.
Review for: Ruffles® Original Potato Chips 2.63 oz. Bag
I love original Ruffles. They are not too salty, they taste like potatoes, and they are delicious. The only thing about them is that I can eat a whole big bag and still be hungry.
Willa L.
Willa L.
Monroe Twp, NJ
Feb. 3, 2017, 9:07 p.m.
Review for: Ruffles® Original Potato Chips 2.63 oz. Bag
Oh my goodness... Ruffles are my weakness. I absolutely love these things. You know how people say with potato chips you just can't have one.. that's me with Ruffles. And I also have to say that not all wavy potato chips balance out the same. Ruffles are by far above the pack in both taste and crispiness.
DeKota S.
DeKota S.
Osseo, WI
Jan. 23, 2017, 2:31 p.m.
Review for: Ruffles® Original Potato Chips 2.63 oz. Bag
These are my absolute favorite to eat with French onion dip!!! I also love to mix sour cream with taco seasoning and eat then with it so good!!!!!
Daniella M.
Daniella M.
Freehold, NJ
Jan. 22, 2017, 6:57 p.m.
Review for: Ruffles® Original Potato Chips 2.63 oz. Bag
My favorite chips! They're great for dipping and also great on the side with a sandwhich!