BY RUFFLES #37 in Chips

GLUTEN FREE, ruffles have rrridges! see more...

Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Donna, TX
I love the texture of these chips and flavor ! I make a special cream cheese dip and these are the go to for that ! Absolutely great tasting and a staple of our family.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Chicago, Illinois
one of my favorite snacks is definitely these with french onion dip. i typically have these during the summer at bbqs but they can definitely be eaten all year long!
Caiti C.
Caiti C.
Edgerton
I love to use these chips to make chicken tenders. I made it for my roommates this week and they fell in love. Just dip the chicken in melted butter and then roll in crushed lays. AMAZING!
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
You can never go wrong with Ruffles® Original Potato Chips 2.63 oz. Bag especially the cheddar and sour cream ones! Ruffles are a great chip to eat with dips of any kind!
Emily D.
Emily D.
Just the plain original ruffles chips are absolutely delicious.good by its self,good with dip,and great for party and get togethers with your friends and family
Jason Y.
Jason Y.
Itasca, IL
The holy grail of plain potato chips! Nothing is better than finding a perfect dip to pair with Ruffles. They have a distinct taste, much different than other brands out there. This is always my go-to, classic, chip.
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
these are my favorite. i like the plain, salty taste. they're good to eat with cheese dip or sour cream or any dip really. they're also so good with a sandwich
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
moreno valley ca
Classic potato chip favorite. They pair well with th almost any dip! I do feel they have became saltier over time. It may just be my taste buds, but who knows.
Harley W.
Harley W.
Queen Creek, AZ
Love these! I love how crispy they are and they have salt but not to much. I love making an onion dip and using these with them. There the perfect combination.
Jaycee S.
Jaycee S.
overton, NE
great to use with dips! french onion, ranch, ect. also a great party chip! everyone loves them! they're not too healthy tho so that's a side effect but they are great to entertain with! defiantly recommend