BY RUFFLES #91 in Chips

GLUTEN FREE, ruffles have rrridges! see more...

Rheanna T.
San Jose, CA
I love eating this with a side of guacamole or spinach dip for more taste. This is my choice if I don't want anything too unhealthy in my body and I'm fond of plain tasting chips.
Kimberly A.
Waukesha, WI
When i was pregnant with my daughter I had to have plain Ruffles potato chips. Specifically! So of course I love them. They are thickly cut, nicely salted and crunchy. They are great alone or paired with dip
Jenna M.
Warren, MI
Nothing better then the ruffles potato chips with dip. I love the flavor of these potato chips they have just the right amount of salt! I normally purchase these at Walmart or Kroger.
Jailynn H.
These are the best with ranch dip at a party! My whole family really enjoys them! I don't think we have had a party without them! Plus they are good plain if you just want something salty instead of sweet.
Kristal F.
Bivins, TX
I eat these with everything. Any kind of dip is better with Ruffles... they taste great with dips or just plain! Very addictive. Wish they were a bit more healthy ;) Highly recommend to others to try!
Anna M.
You gotta go for the original ruffles.  All the way. This is a really good potato chip. It is a little more expensive so sometimes I just settle for the generic store brand
Kiersten F.
E Stroudsburg, PA
There is nothing like original ruffles! Every chip has the perfect amount of salt! I always feel satisfied when I eat these chips! Love them with dip and love them plain!
Kelli G.
Somersworth, NH
Whenever we want chips and dip, these are the chips we buy. You can find these at any grocery store and they may be a bit more than a store brand but I find that these break less when you dip.
Brittany D.
Waltham, MA
My favorite chips. I like the classic with ridges. Perfect amount of salt. Not expensive. However of course the bags are full of air like most chip bags do these days. I would highly recommend.
Dayana R.
El Paso
The flavor is just okay. Nothing extravagant. Is not like I buy them every time i go shopping. Only when I'm craving them. I prefer the cheese one (they are the best!)