Add a Photo

By RUFFLES
#79 in Chips
GLUTEN FREE, ruffles have rrridges!
Elaine P.
Elaine P.

Has a decent weight to it so it doesn't break off in the dip. Not too salty. Whish there wqs more chip to air ratio.
Laura C.
Laura C.
Dartmouth

The only kind of potato chips I buy basically. It's because of the ridges, it just makes it more satisfying to eat!
Reyna F.
Reyna F.
Coclé

Siempre me ha encantado este ruffles. Me recuerda a mi infancia cuando llevaba de estps a la escuela. Son ricos.
Charlene H.
Charlene H.
Toronto

Fun to snack on. taste great and hard to stop after eating one.. super crunchy and overall a satisfying snack.
Coralie D.
Coralie D.

These are the best plain chips for having with dip. The ruffles are perfect and they are perfectly salty.
rodrigo G.
rodrigo G.

Love them, don't consume them very often but really like this chips brand, the packaging is quit boring
Nida T.
Nida T.
Toronto

I love these I munch on them while watching a movie and I always take a pack with me on road trips
Jazmin Z.
Jazmin Z.
Ecuador

This chips OMG are so tasty and salty I love it , I really like this original taste is my favorite
Renee O.
Renee O.
Mississauga

Delicious chips with nice crunch and flavour Ruffles® Original Potato Chips 2.63 oz. Bag
Adoro simplismente adoro como o tempo todo por mim.
É muito gostoso eu nao mi canso de comer

Join Now