BY RUFFLES #91 in Chips

GLUTEN FREE, ruffles have rrridges! see more...

Melissa D.
Soooooooo good!!! These are amazing with bean dip and queso!! I usually always buy this brand when I go shopping! Super affordable and even though it may not be the healthiest snack to eat it fills me up
Hailey A.
I wish they had the flaming hot ruffles those are my favorites ! Good flavor and affordable. Available at your local gas station or grocery store everyone should try the flaming hot flavor their not really hot at all just really yummy!
Jerrica B.
Robbins, TN
These are my favorite chips to dip into some chip dip with! So yummy and salty, probably not too healthy to eat all the time but this girl doesn't care. Give me those yummy chips! For sure recommend.
Samantha E.
One of our favorite things to eat for lunch or BBQs is chips and French onion dip. The wavy ruffles chip is perfect for scooping the right amount of dip! These are not overly greasy which is great!
Takerra W.
Hamden, CT
Love this chip especially with dip ! I think it's the ranch dip I use. You can usually find t on sale 2 for 5 at stop and shop or 2.50 at wal mart. I'm pretty sure it's not healthy but it's good to eat.
Heaven H.
Yorba Linda, CA
Love these chips. They are so crunchy and they taste SO good. I love to dip them in dip cuz they are perfect for that. I love the salty taste and the loud crunch. I would recommend these chips.
Cecilia A.
I love my chips salty but not too salty and that's the only problem I have with this brand. I love their products but I get canker sores easily so you can imagine how uncomfortable that is!
Manda P.
Astoria, NY
Não sei porque mas definitivamente não tem o mesmo sabor que a ruffles do Brasil :( mesmo sendo sabor original tem algo de diferente. Não deixa de ser gostosa mas prefiro a brasileira.
Nikki L.
Niagara Falls, NY
I buy these for every party I have. They pair perfectly with Bison chip dip and the bags are empty before we know it so Buy extra! For the price you get a good amount. You can't go wrong with the ruffles chips!
Gracelyn E.
Lynn, MA
Ruffles are my absolute favorite non-kettle potato chip! They are so light, but are crunchy and salty. They are good for dipping and for parties, due to their low break-in-the-bag factor.