Add a Photo

By RUFFLES
#45 in Chips
GLUTEN FREE, ruffles have rrridges!
Nancy A.
Nancy A.
Vista, CA

Me encanta el sabor son muy ricos aunque no se que tan conveniente sea comerlos seguido
Janice C.
Janice C.
Sussex, NJ

Sometimes, I just need to grab a quick snack to keep me going until dinner. While I do enjoy various flavored varieties of Ruffles, sometimes the one thing I crave in their Original flavor. They have just the right amount of salt.
Darlene R.
Darlene R.
Gray

Nothing bad to say hear love many of their flavors but these are still my favorite ones .Always fresh and whole not broken up like some brands.
Roxie R.
Roxie R.
Springfield Gardens, NY

Beautiful. The fresh, crisp, clean taste of potatoes. Not too fresh, not too salt. The flavor is just right & the chips are always fresh & crispy. Does not come with a bag full of air like most other brands. With ruffles, you actually get a bag full of chips.
Maria N.
Maria N.

I like these fries very much because they are super tasty and the original ones and they are very practical for the snack of the school
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Edmonton, AB

How can anyone give a bad review on things like chips?

Also, why are there so many flavors I have never heard of? I feel like we are punished up here in the great white north by not having all these delicious sounding flavors. Come on Ruffles, don't hate us.

Anyhow, the chips are good. I eat them with dip and they rock my world!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Brooklyn, NY

These Ruffles are my favorite! I always get them when I'm looking for a great snack. They are quite thick so I feel like I'm eating a lot when... I probably am! They also go well with dips and melted cheese. I can never not finish a whole bag. Would recommend for sure.
Leslie A.
Leslie A.
Anaheim, CA

I am trying to eat the original Ruffles just because I could put some Tapatio and some lemon if I'm not craving that about you I also could put that Valentina and it tastes so bomb 6182 right now
Marta J.
Marta J.
Chula Vista, CA

They r really good especially adding sour cream on them. Big enough bad has plenty of chips to share
Dakota D.
Dakota D.
Rhodes, MI

Excellent! Even though it's only original it still has great flavor! Perfect on their own or with a dip too!

Join Now