Add a Photo

By RUFFLES
#86 in Chips
GLUTEN FREE, ruffles have rrridges!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Graytown, OH

I work in a hospital and it's an easy vending machine item I get every day. Needs to have more product and less air
Mary R.
Mary R.
Middlesboro, KY

The best chips to eat with a dip. These are my son's favorite and these are my sons choice of chip and find them great to eat with any dip.
Kathy K.
Kathy K.

I like the texture of these potato chips and they seem to last longer in the house as compared to others
Brenda A.
Brenda A.
Statesville

I love these chips. I will eat them with a dip. On my sandwich yes on my sandwich I'm one of those people. Either way great taste!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Biloxi, MS

The perfect dipping chip! Tastes good with any chip dip. So hard to put them down! Delicious product!
Janson W.
Janson W.
Briggs, TX

I love these for ranch dip and for French onion dip! They're just the best chips for any occasion.
Chris B.
Chris B.
Long Beach, CA

My all time favorite chips! They are the crispiest, saltiest, tastiest snack! They are perfect with a sandwich or dips or with cheese. MMmm cheese... They are not the healthiest snack out there and no one can eat just one! I do not know a soul that doesn't love them.
Keianna W.
Keianna W.
Jefferson, OR

Perfect for when you are craving something salty and also amazing with dipped in sour cream or ranch dip
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Campbellsville, KY

Crispy chips ,Love the crunch and the taste of the chips.Just wish they would put more in the bag .It is only half full when you get it.
Chanti C.
Chanti C.
La Vergne, TN

I love these with a sandwich or just alone. Ruffles are just a great chip and the price is fair as well. I will probably buy more.