BY RUFFLES #51 in Chips

GLUTEN FREE, ruffles have rrridges! see more...

Zelma B.
Zelma B.
Orange, CA
Classic taste when I'm in the need of something light and salty. Pairs great with sour cream and union dip! My go to chip when I'm looking for something light and healthy.
Christina C.
Christina C.
Chips and dip are my weakness! I'll have them out during group gatherings or when I'm just craving something salty. We always use the Ruffles original!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Church Hill, TN
It's hard to beat the salty taste and crunchy flavor of these chips. I love the texture, it makes this chip perfect for dipping. My only complaint is the bags are only half full. Other than that these chips are perfect!
Desirae k.
Desirae k.
These are vey good chips. They taste like how they are supposed, and they have a great crunch. I prefer the rippled potato chips. I haven't check the ingredients. They seem fine though, so I would recommend to others.
Elizabeth L.
Elizabeth L.
Walnut, CA
who doesn't love potato chips. if i could eat one food for the rest of my life it would be potato chips. of course its not the healthiest food in the world but who cares. love how you can find this basically anywhere.
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Houston, PA
The original ruffles are by far one of the best plain potato chips, good plain or for dipping, they stay crunchy and not over salted like some brands.
allison s.
allison s.
I like these because of the ruffels in the them it makes them more fun. They tatse good but not my favorite brands of potato chip. This is due to the ingredients.
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
My family and I all love ruffles there the best and go with everything. We tend to always reach for this bag more than any other flavor or brand....
Kathleen L.
Kathleen L.
Chandler, AZ
This is our other favorite brand that we buy. I especially love this brand with lemon juice. Yum yum yum and this is another favorite at our bbq's.
shabnum f.
shabnum f.
these chips are one of all time favorite from when i was growing up and they still are! they’re not that healthy and they obviously cause acne but i’m so addicted! i definitely recommend this to others !