Add a Photo

By RUFFLES
#79 in Chips
GLUTEN FREE, ruffles have rrridges!
Lindsay W.
Lindsay W.
Blenheim

My all time favourite go to chip. Whether it's movie night with some homemade chip dip or some chips on the side with my sandwich. I love Ruffles plain chips.
Simona C.
Simona C.
Ottawa, Ontario

Crisp and delicate great with most dips.not expensive.traditional great original salty taste.recommended to snack enthusiasts and children even.
Gabriele C.
Gabriele C.
Curitiba, PR

Gostoso, mas tem muito sal, muita caloria, engordei bastante, subiu a pressão, não é saudável mas eu até que recomendo se você não for fitness.
Damiana R.
Damiana R.
CARAPICUIBA, SAO PAULO

adoro, um bom petisco num final de tarde fria assistindo filme, muito bom, gosto de todos os sabores mas fico com a original mesmo
Chantel H.
Chantel H.

Love them! I put them in a bowl & throw some hot sauce on it lmao its amazing ahhaa. Y'all go try it for those who like hot saucee
Taylor U.
Taylor U.
Blackfalds

I'm not a fan of flavoured chips. I like original for dipping purposes. Normally but these from Walmart.. Price is always fair.
Katherine K.
Katherine K.
Toronto, On, ON

Growing up you knew it was family movie night when there was original ruffles with onion dip. That brings back good memories.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.

Ruffles are number 1 for best chips. They have a great taste and they have all kinds of different flavors that taste amazing
It's my favorite chips. I love Ruffles, although it is not as healthy as I would like. I consider the best choice of chips.
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
Labrador City

Love ruffles regular chips, just the right amount of salt and a perfect crunch. The perfect chip for your favourite dip

Join Now