BY RUFFLES #37 in Chips

GLUTEN FREE, ruffles have rrridges! see more...

Alyssa J.
Alyssa J.
These chips are great for plain chips that you can use with almost any flavor dip! I always buy these for party's and back trays. I bought from Walmart and will buy them again! Highly recommend.!!!!!!!!
Anna M.
Anna M.
You gotta go for the original ruffles.  All the way. This is a really good potato chip. It is a little more expensive so sometimes I just settle for the generic store brand
Melanie R.
Melanie R.
Best wavy chips ever. Pretty salty but work every bite. I always try to look for a smaller bag of originals to take to work cause I think bringing a family bag would mean I'm sharing. All mine!!
Kiersten F.
Kiersten F.
E Stroudsburg, PA
There is nothing like original ruffles! Every chip has the perfect amount of salt! I always feel satisfied when I eat these chips! Love them with dip and love them plain!
Kelli G.
Kelli G.
Somersworth, NH
Whenever we want chips and dip, these are the chips we buy. You can find these at any grocery store and they may be a bit more than a store brand but I find that these break less when you dip.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Waltham, MA
My favorite chips. I like the classic with ridges. Perfect amount of salt. Not expensive. However of course the bags are full of air like most chip bags do these days. I would highly recommend.
Dayana R.
Dayana R.
El Paso
The flavor is just okay. Nothing extravagant. Is not like I buy them every time i go shopping. Only when I'm craving them. I prefer the cheese one (they are the best!)
These are a big hit in my house and my go to chip for parties! They don't last long and I buy them allll the time! The party size bag is the only bag I buy because they are that good! They are also great for dipping. They are salty and delicious and I love them!
Karina u.
Karina u.
Hollywood, FL
In my opinion the original stuff are always the best I love these chips with the onion dip it taste so good it's a great appetizers to have for your guest at a party!!
Shabana W.
Shabana W.
Love eating the Ruffles Original Potato Chips with French onion dip. No need to scoop you can just dip the chip and it comes out with plenty of dip on it. No need to worry about the chip breaking off in the dip and leaving crumbs behind. Perfect amount of salt.