BY RUFFLES #51 in Chips

GLUTEN FREE, ruffles have rrridges! see more...

Dayana R.
Dayana R.
El Paso
The flavor is just okay. Nothing extravagant. Is not like I buy them every time i go shopping. Only when I'm craving them. I prefer the cheese one (they are the best!)
Karina u.
Karina u.
Hollywood, FL
In my opinion the original stuff are always the best I love these chips with the onion dip it taste so good it's a great appetizers to have for your guest at a party!!
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
You can never go wrong with Ruffles® Original Potato Chips 2.63 oz. Bag especially the cheddar and sour cream ones! Ruffles are a great chip to eat with dips of any kind!
Emily D.
Emily D.
Just the plain original ruffles chips are absolutely delicious.good by its self,good with dip,and great for party and get togethers with your friends and family
Jason Y.
Jason Y.
Itasca, IL
The holy grail of plain potato chips! Nothing is better than finding a perfect dip to pair with Ruffles. They have a distinct taste, much different than other brands out there. This is always my go-to, classic, chip.
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
these are my favorite. i like the plain, salty taste. they're good to eat with cheese dip or sour cream or any dip really. they're also so good with a sandwich
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Moreno Valley, CA
Classic potato chip favorite. They pair well with th almost any dip! I do feel they have became saltier over time. It may just be my taste buds, but who knows.
Jaycee S.
Jaycee S.
overton , NE
great to use with dips! french onion, ranch, ect. also a great party chip! everyone loves them! they're not too healthy tho so that's a side effect but they are great to entertain with! defiantly recommend
Gillian G.
Gillian G.
Helotes, TX
You can't have a family gathering in our house without having a bag of Ruffles opened for dipping. They are very affordable and go perfect with most dips. The adults and kids enjoy them! Perfect for a quick bite before dinner is served.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Pharr, TX
I prefer this Ruffles 100 times more than the regular cheese ones. I love these with some salsa botanera or cheese , always my favorite top 3 in my chip list