BY RUFFLES #39 in Chips

GLUTEN FREE, ruffles have rrridges! see more...

Emaly S.
Emaly S.
Love these chips to eat with rotel, spinach dip, ketchup, or even plain. I like to get them at Sams where I feel I get them for a better price.
Chrissi S.
Chrissi S.
glasgow, KY
Best chips ever for ranch dip! Cant go wrong with original. Its always a winner!

We use it for parties or at home and the whole family loves it
sydney s.
sydney s.
Knoxville, TN
Ruffles original are my favorite snack! I love the texture as they are different from regular potato chips. The salty flavor is not too overwhelming!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Love Ruffles they are my first chip choice. They have the perfect amount of salt on them. I have not tried all the new flavors but I definitely will.
Abbigayle S.
Abbigayle S.
Plain. They are cheap and good with chip dip. I buy them a lot. They break easily,so be careful. They don't last long. They are greasy after awhile.
Valerie W.
Valerie W.
They are good, just a little too salty for me. I'd probably eat them again, though. Not much different from others, besides being thicker.
Michaela M.
Michaela M.
minot, ND
These are the best with sour cream ranch dip they taste so good and so affordable just a all around good potato chip to snack on whenever
Keegan Z.
Keegan Z.
All time favorite party snack chips. Goes great with every dip. They are not too salty which I love, and not cut thick which is also a great add!
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
chicago
Ruffles is my favorite brand of chips. I love the ridges in the chips and the original is great when paired with a dip or even plain.
Donna W.
Donna W.
Lynchburg, VA
Always fresh and ready for dip. Product is well packaged and not just crumbs at the bottom of the bed. I just love a good plain chip.