Add a Photo

By RUFFLES
#86 in Chips
GLUTEN FREE, ruffles have rrridges!
Mary R.
Mary R.
Middlesboro, KY

The best chips to eat with a dip. These are my son's favorite and these are my sons choice of chip and find them great to eat with any dip.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Graytown, OH

I work in a hospital and it's an easy vending machine item I get every day. Needs to have more product and less air
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
brighton, mi

I love ruffles. They hit the spot if you're craving a salty snack and they are good plain or with dips. They definitely have a lot of salt on them, but not overbearing. They are affordable and have many different varieties if you want something that is not original.
Tina K.
Tina K.

These are so good with dip! I prefer ruffled to regular chips for some reason and these are my favorite kind of ruffled chips. They are super salty and pretty greasy though so I only eat them ever so often
Melissa V.
Melissa V.

There is nothing like these for dipping in French Onion or Ranch dip! These are the best...not too salty and very crunchy
Jenni H.
Jenni H.

Great chips. Great to bring to parties with dips. Goes with every type of dip you can think of!
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Portland, TN

I love these for when I need a snack on the go. They are filling and taste great with ranch dipping sauce! I also love the cheddar ones
Chris B.
Chris B.
Long Beach, CA

My all time favorite chips! They are the crispiest, saltiest, tastiest snack! They are perfect with a sandwich or dips or with cheese. MMmm cheese... They are not the healthiest snack out there and no one can eat just one! I do not know a soul that doesn't love them.
I absolutely love these kind of chips for me personally I love the cheddar Ruffles. But Ruffles we be the first choice before any thing. I love it!!
Lee V.
Lee V.

LOVE the taste. They go great with dips. My favorite with these is the French onion dip.