Add a Photo

By RUFFLES
#79 in Chips
GLUTEN FREE, ruffles have rrridges!
Natasha S.
Natasha S.

I love original Ruffles. They are not too salty, they taste like potatoes, and they are delicious. The only thing about them is that I can eat a whole big bag and still be hungry.
Heather R.
Heather R.

I love these chips. I like the "plainer chips" because I normally buy them for dipping. These go great with a sour cream and onion dip :)
Gabrielle G.
Gabrielle G.
Sackville

Delicious! Great on their own, or I eat them with a creamy dip, like french onion or guacamole. Very versatile. I always need to have a bag in my pantry. However, they are very salty and not very healthy, but that is what I want in my chips. Look to something else if you want healthy!
Jaswant M.
Jaswant M.
Caledon, ON

Without a doubt these are my favorite 'original' flavored chips. They are affordable, go great with pop and are the perfect side with a burger. Love the taste, the crunch and the ridges in the chips. They're delicious and I would definitely recommend them!
Maikita M.
Maikita M.
Cuenca

Mis Ruffes de toda la vida, para acompañar con sus salsas cuando tengo invitados o para salir de apuro. Lo mas facil abrir una funda y listo. El precio va muy bien y el produto es de excelente calidad y sabor, siempre regreso a las mismas papas de siempre.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Ottawa

I just put this bag of chips down ten minutes ago! I had to resist the urge to eat the whole bag because they're just so delicious! I usually pair it with a good chip dip (Heluva or Philadelphia cream cheese chip dips), but they're also great on their own!
Deanne Z.
Deanne Z.
Grande Prairie

My guilty pleasure!!! Ruffles original is my favorite snack. I kind of have a problem because once I start eating them I can't stop..then all of a sudden the whole big bag is gone. Oops. They are crispy and salty and they go well with all kinds of dips!
Stephanie E.
Stephanie E.
Toronto

Ruffles original potato chips are my favourite plain chip. If I am buying chips and dip, I always go for ruffles curvey original with a ruffles brand dip. They are full of flavour, crunch and always leave me feeling satisfied
Taniela F.
Taniela F.
Stratford, Ontario

Best rigged potatoe chip on the planet! Noone does a chip like ruffles! I think these sell themselves. Wish they were so expensive or we would buy them more often
Lindsay W.
Lindsay W.
Blenheim

My all time favourite go to chip. Whether it's movie night with some homemade chip dip or some chips on the side with my sandwich. I love Ruffles plain chips.

Join Now