BY RUFFLES #37 in Chips

GLUTEN FREE, ruffles have rrridges! see more...

Tien L.
Tien L.
Charlotte
I love eating this with onion dip. My family sure seems to enjoy it too. It tastes amazing and doesn't give me a headache like other brands do. There's a lot in one bag and it makes me feel like I spent my money well
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
Wildwood, MO
Ruffles are a great chip for dipping! I love the saltiness of ruffles. They are perfect when you have that salty craving! I usually purchase ruffles at Sam's club because they are a great value. These are great to have in the house!
Manda P.
Manda P.
Margate, FL
Não sei porque mas definitivamente não tem o mesmo sabor que a ruffles do Brasil :( mesmo sendo sabor original tem algo de diferente. Não deixa de ser gostosa mas prefiro a brasileira.
Jenna M.
Jenna M.
Warren, MI
Nothing better then the ruffles potato chips with dip. I love the flavor of these potato chips they have just the right amount of salt! I normally purchase these at Walmart or Kroger.
Nikki L.
Nikki L.
Niagara Falls, NY
I buy these for every party I have. They pair perfectly with Bison chip dip and the bags are empty before we know it so Buy extra! For the price you get a good amount. You can't go wrong with the ruffles chips!
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
Waukesha, WI
When i was pregnant with my daughter I had to have plain Ruffles potato chips. Specifically! So of course I love them. They are thickly cut, nicely salted and crunchy. They are great alone or paired with dip
Rheanna T.
Rheanna T.
San Jose, CA
I love eating this with a side of guacamole or spinach dip for more taste. This is my choice if I don't want anything too unhealthy in my body and I'm fond of plain tasting chips.
Nancy F.
Nancy F.
Fairview, TX
Ruffles are the perfect chip to pair with a dip. Or you can even eat these alone! I've boughten these on many occasions and they never disappoint! Only con is that the bag is always more empty than full :/
Jailynn H.
Jailynn H.
These are the best with ranch dip at a party! My whole family really enjoys them! I don't think we have had a party without them! Plus they are good plain if you just want something salty instead of sweet.
Jerrica B.
Jerrica B.
Robbins, TN
These are my favorite chips to dip into some chip dip with! So yummy and salty, probably not too healthy to eat all the time but this girl doesn't care. Give me those yummy chips! For sure recommend.