BY RUFFLES #91 in Chips

GLUTEN FREE, ruffles have rrridges! see more...

Anthony F.
I like the taste and love the ridges! They hold the dip better. They are crisp, delicious, and are not overly salty. I never have a problem with them getting stale. I buy them at Walmart and I recommend them!
Jessica I.
Provo, UT
I don't usually love just original flavour but the texture of these is what makes them amazing. I can eat a whole bag in one sitting. They are a little expensive compared to store brands but worth every penny!
Sumiya S.
I love these chips. Always been a classic chip lover so totally totally recommend for those like me! Potato chips are always the best chips; opinionated bias. Very good, right amount of salt and ingredients for this delicious concoction.
Courtney G.
With some nice dip this is perfection in a moderately priced bag... but like why there so much air in that bag like I'm just tryin to eat good and half my snack is air??? Wdym.. ahh life is ruff(les) hahaha
Haylee H.
This product has good flavor and a nice texture. It is not super healthy, but it is a potato chip so what can you expect? Affordable. I find Ruffles to be much better than similar products by other brands.
keiry m.
houston
THESE ARE SO GOOD TO DIP IN CREAM CHEESE really i always eat this when i'm having munchies, or something to fill my stomach a bit... or when i'm bored ahah seriously such a good snack to eat, recommend it.
Jaycee S.
overton, NE
great to use with dips! french onion, ranch, ect. also a great party chip! everyone loves them! they're not too healthy tho so that's a side effect but they are great to entertain with! defiantly recommend
Gillian G.
Helotes, TX
You can't have a family gathering in our house without having a bag of Ruffles opened for dipping. They are very affordable and go perfect with most dips. The adults and kids enjoy them! Perfect for a quick bite before dinner is served.
Tia R.
Gridley, IL
I love these chips! They have just the right amount of salt. Unfortunately I get carried away and eat WAY too many! If you eat a lot they are really bad for you! Just make sure to watch how many you are eating because they are addictive.
Nancy F.
Rockwall , TX
Ruffles are the perfect chip to pair with a dip. Or you can even eat these alone! I've boughten these on many occasions and they never disappoint! Only con is that the bag is always more empty than full :/