BY RUFFLES #93 in Chips

GLUTEN FREE, ruffles have rrridges! see more...

Mai V.
Mai V.
Love the original ruffle chips! You can dip it into whatever dips you like. Love how the chips are thick and crunchy. I usually purchase this from my local grocery store. Yes I would recommend to others! Also to try other flavors.
Brandi T.
Brandi T.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This was a staple in my house growing up. These and Helluva Good dip. We would eat these with hot dogs, burgers, sandwiches, they'd end up in our lunch boxes too. Best chips to dip with hands down.
Samantha E.
Samantha E.
One of our favorite things to eat for lunch or BBQs is chips and French onion dip. The wavy ruffles chip is perfect for scooping the right amount of dip! These are not overly greasy which is great!
Heaven H.
Heaven H.
Yorba Linda, CA
Love these chips. They are so crunchy and they taste SO good. I love to dip them in dip cuz they are perfect for that. I love the salty taste and the loud crunch. I would recommend these chips.
Becca H.
Becca H.
Columbus, OH
Dean's French Onion Dip

My favorite snack! Always these brands or it's NOT the same! If you ever need a Netflix binge snack, look no further! I always pick this up at my local grocery!
Heidi S.
Heidi S.
Regular potato chips are a dime a dozen (you would think) but the consistency of Ruffles original flavor is second to none. I buys them at Vons and they are more than affordable and perfect with any dip or just by themselves
Mary O.
Mary O.
Sunbury, OH
You can't beat the original Pringles. They are a classic! I have enjoyed these since I was a child. They are so good and rarely broken. Delicious! Great for dipping but not necessary. I would, do & will recommend to others!
Cecilia A.
Cecilia A.
I love my chips salty but not too salty and that's the only problem I have with this brand. I love their products but I get canker sores easily so you can imagine how uncomfortable that is!
Gracelyn E.
Gracelyn E.
Lynn, MA
Ruffles are my absolute favorite non-kettle potato chip! They are so light, but are crunchy and salty. They are good for dipping and for parties, due to their low break-in-the-bag factor.
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
Wildwood, MO
Ruffles are a great chip for dipping! I love the saltiness of ruffles. They are perfect when you have that salty craving! I usually purchase ruffles at Sam's club because they are a great value. These are great to have in the house!