Add a Photo

By RUFFLES
#79 in Chips
GLUTEN FREE, ruffles have rrridges!
Ruffles® Original Potato Chips 2.63 oz. Bag
I absolutely love these kind of chips for me personally I love the cheddar Ruffles. But Ruffles we be the first choice before any thing. I love it!!
Lee V.
Lee V.

LOVE the taste. They go great with dips. My favorite with these is the French onion dip.
Kaylee R.
Kaylee R.

My favorite brand of chips to eat with cheese dip. I have always bought Ruffles. They're great quality, always fresh, and delicious. They're well worth the price and affordable. They come in different sizes so I usually buy the big bag. I recommend Ruffles to friends and family.
Alyssa J.
Alyssa J.
Blaine, MN

These chips are very addicting and can go great with any kind of dips. I prefer these chips with top the tater and I bring these to parties for everyone to enjoy. The only thing bad about these chips are they are not healthy for you and contains a lot of salt.
Lise L.
Lise L.
Fort Bliss, Tx

This is my absolute favorite brand of ruffles. I sometimes crunch them up on top of my spaghetti. I love these chips.
Winter P.
Winter P.
Vallejo, CA

Recently had a bag of origin ruffles with dip at a friends house watching a football game. It is the ultimate low key snack that everyone enjoys... Even the kids.
Jada W.
Jada W.
Philadelphia, Pa

I love chips and its kind of hard to go wrong with them. The texture and flavor of these chips is great the only issue I have it with how salty they can be.
Daniella M.
Daniella M.
Freehold, NJ

My favorite chips! They're great for dipping and also great on the side with a sandwhich!
DeKota S.
DeKota S.
Osseo, WI

These are my absolute favorite to eat with French onion dip!!! I also love to mix sour cream with taco seasoning and eat then with it so good!!!!!
Willa L.
Willa L.
Monroe Twp, NJ

Oh my goodness... Ruffles are my weakness. I absolutely love these things. You know how people say with potato chips you just can't have one.. that's me with Ruffles. And I also have to say that not all wavy potato chips balance out the same. Ruffles are by far above the pack in both taste and crispiness.

Join Now