Add a Photo

By RUFFLES
#86 in Chips
GLUTEN FREE, ruffles have rrridges!
Mary R.
Mary R.
Middlesboro, KY

The best chips to eat with a dip. These are my son's favorite and these are my sons choice of chip and find them great to eat with any dip.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Graytown, OH

I work in a hospital and it's an easy vending machine item I get every day. Needs to have more product and less air
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
brighton, mi

I love ruffles. They hit the spot if you're craving a salty snack and they are good plain or with dips. They definitely have a lot of salt on them, but not overbearing. They are affordable and have many different varieties if you want something that is not original.
Tina K.
Tina K.

These are so good with dip! I prefer ruffled to regular chips for some reason and these are my favorite kind of ruffled chips. They are super salty and pretty greasy though so I only eat them ever so often
Melissa V.
Melissa V.

There is nothing like these for dipping in French Onion or Ranch dip! These are the best...not too salty and very crunchy
Jenni H.
Jenni H.

Great chips. Great to bring to parties with dips. Goes with every type of dip you can think of!
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Portland, TN

I love these for when I need a snack on the go. They are filling and taste great with ranch dipping sauce! I also love the cheddar ones
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Brooklyn, NY

These Ruffles are my favorite! I always get them when I'm looking for a great snack. They are quite thick so I feel like I'm eating a lot when... I probably am! They also go well with dips and melted cheese. I can never not finish a whole bag. Would recommend for sure.
Maria N.
Maria N.

I like these fries very much because they are super tasty and the original ones and they are very practical for the snack of the school
Darlene R.
Darlene R.
Gray

Nothing bad to say hear love many of their flavors but these are still my favorite ones .Always fresh and whole not broken up like some brands.

Join Now