Add a Photo

By RUFFLES
#79 in Chips
GLUTEN FREE, ruffles have rrridges!
Darlene R.
Darlene R.
Gray

Nothing bad to say hear love many of their flavors but these are still my favorite ones .Always fresh and whole not broken up like some brands.
Nancy A.
Nancy A.
Vista, CA

Me encanta el sabor son muy ricos aunque no se que tan conveniente sea comerlos seguido
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Joliet, MT

Ruffles original chips are hands down the best chip to use with dip. We usually buy them if we are going to have dip since they are so sturdy. We also like the cheddar and sour cream flavor
Ivette P.
Ivette P.
Woodhaven, NY

These are perfect for everything! They taste amazing on their own and they hold up well with all kinds of dips. These are my go to chips all the time.
Caitlin O.
Caitlin O.
Long Beach, CA

These are my favorite chips to eat with onion dip. I also prefer them on their own. They are the right amount of salty and go perfect with any house party. They are pretty decently price and I always feel I get my monies worth.
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Lodi, OH

I love this kind of chips! They taste so good and sre so much better than other brands.
Mariela P.
Mariela P.
Bell, CA

These are great when I'm craving some potatoe chips with some good dip in the side they will defiantly satisfy your craving
Adrienne A.
Adrienne A.

they are delicious! especially with dip. mmmm so good! sometimes a bit salty but if you like that then these are perfect
Janice C.
Janice C.
Sussex, NJ

Sometimes, I just need to grab a quick snack to keep me going until dinner. While I do enjoy various flavored varieties of Ruffles, sometimes the one thing I crave in their Original flavor. They have just the right amount of salt.
Roxie R.
Roxie R.
Springfield Gardens, NY

Beautiful. The fresh, crisp, clean taste of potatoes. Not too fresh, not too salt. The flavor is just right & the chips are always fresh & crispy. Does not come with a bag full of air like most other brands. With ruffles, you actually get a bag full of chips.

Join Now