BY RUFFLES #98 in Chips

GLUTEN FREE, ruffles have rrridges! see more...

Kaitlyn M.
brighton, mi
I love ruffles. They hit the spot if you're craving a salty snack and they are good plain or with dips. They definitely have a lot of salt on them, but not overbearing. They are affordable and have many different varieties if you want something that is not original.
Mai V.
Love the original ruffle chips! You can dip it into whatever dips you like. Love how the chips are thick and crunchy. I usually purchase this from my local grocery store. Yes I would recommend to others! Also to try other flavors.
Victoria F.
Fort Wayne
These are my absolute favorite chips! They are very crunchy and delicious potato chips. If I could eat these all day long without gaining weight I probably would be. They are more on the expensive side but definitely worth it!
Ashley C.
These are my favorite chips for parties with dips! They are not greasy and the waves really help hold the dips onto the chips. They have just enough salt so they arent overpowering or to under flavor. These are my go to chips.
Odalis G.
Okay.. do I even have to try to write a review? I am like Shane Dawson. This is good. I love it. When we make hot dogs, I make sure to go buy two the day before because I know for sure my family would want some that day and then the second bag would be used for the next day.. I really really really recommend it haha
Heather H.
Charlotte, NC
I love Ruffles! These are my go to chip. I love the ridges and these chips have the right amount of salt. These are usually consumed naked but I also like a dip with them on occasion and sometimes in a peanut butter sandwich.
Anna Z.
Owings Mills, MD
My #1 favorite bag of chips to use with almost any dip you'd like. Amazing for parties. Don't break easily either! A tad salty but just right. Other brand chips break and drown in your dip. Highly recommend for get togethers.
Heidi S.
Regular potato chips are a dime a dozen (you would think) but the consistency of Ruffles original flavor is second to none. I buys them at Vons and they are more than affordable and perfect with any dip or just by themselves
Audrey F.
If you're going to cheat, cheat with Ruffles! They are delicious! I always try to wait until I get to the register to grab a bag because the family size bag I will eat alone in a short amount of time!! They are so addictive
Kindred M.
Olympia
I enjoy the ruffles in the chips, it gives me more space to get dip in there. They taste just like any original potato chip flavors which is good because that's what I paid for. I would reccomend these to other for sure