BY RUFFLES #39 in Chips

GLUTEN FREE, ruffles have rrridges! see more...

Kelli G.
Kelli G.
Somersworth, NH
Whenever we want chips and dip, these are the chips we buy. You can find these at any grocery store and they may be a bit more than a store brand but I find that these break less when you dip.
These are a big hit in my house and my go to chip for parties! They don't last long and I buy them allll the time! The party size bag is the only bag I buy because they are that good! They are also great for dipping. They are salty and delicious and I love them!
Dayana R.
Dayana R.
El Paso
The flavor is just okay. Nothing extravagant. Is not like I buy them every time i go shopping. Only when I'm craving them. I prefer the cheese one (they are the best!)
Shabana W.
Shabana W.
Love eating the Ruffles Original Potato Chips with French onion dip. No need to scoop you can just dip the chip and it comes out with plenty of dip on it. No need to worry about the chip breaking off in the dip and leaving crumbs behind. Perfect amount of salt.
Jason Y.
Jason Y.
Itasca, IL
The holy grail of plain potato chips! Nothing is better than finding a perfect dip to pair with Ruffles. They have a distinct taste, much different than other brands out there. This is always my go-to, classic, chip.
Emily D.
Emily D.
Just the plain original ruffles chips are absolutely delicious.good by its self,good with dip,and great for party and get togethers with your friends and family
Jaycee S.
Jaycee S.
overton , NE
great to use with dips! french onion, ranch, ect. also a great party chip! everyone loves them! they're not too healthy tho so that's a side effect but they are great to entertain with! defiantly recommend
Gillian G.
Gillian G.
Helotes, TX
You can't have a family gathering in our house without having a bag of Ruffles opened for dipping. They are very affordable and go perfect with most dips. The adults and kids enjoy them! Perfect for a quick bite before dinner is served.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Pharr, TX
I prefer this Ruffles 100 times more than the regular cheese ones. I love these with some salsa botanera or cheese , always my favorite top 3 in my chip list
Zelma B.
Zelma B.
Orange, CA
Classic taste when I'm in the need of something light and salty. Pairs great with sour cream and union dip! My go to chip when I'm looking for something light and healthy.