Add a Photo

By RUFFLES
#40 in Chips
GLUTEN FREE, ruffles have rrridges!
Leslie A.
Leslie A.
Anaheim, CA

I am trying to eat the original Ruffles just because I could put some Tapatio and some lemon if I'm not craving that about you I also could put that Valentina and it tastes so bomb 6182 right now
Roxie R.
Roxie R.
Springfield Gardens, NY

Beautiful. The fresh, crisp, clean taste of potatoes. Not too fresh, not too salt. The flavor is just right & the chips are always fresh & crispy. Does not come with a bag full of air like most other brands. With ruffles, you actually get a bag full of chips.
Janice C.
Janice C.
Sussex, NJ

Sometimes, I just need to grab a quick snack to keep me going until dinner. While I do enjoy various flavored varieties of Ruffles, sometimes the one thing I crave in their Original flavor. They have just the right amount of salt.
Adrienne A.
Adrienne A.

they are delicious! especially with dip. mmmm so good! sometimes a bit salty but if you like that then these are perfect
DeKota S.
DeKota S.
Osseo, WI

These are my absolute favorite to eat with French onion dip!!! I also love to mix sour cream with taco seasoning and eat then with it so good!!!!!
Jeni S.
Jeni S.
Elmira Hts, NY

I love them. We always have a bag in the house. We make lots of dip and these are prefect. My kids also love them plane.
Ruth M.
Ruth M.

Simplemente me gustan ellas, me gusta el precio, me gusta todo lo que sea papasssss. Simepre las compro
Willa L.
Willa L.
Monroe Twp, NJ

Oh my goodness... Ruffles are my weakness. I absolutely love these things. You know how people say with potato chips you just can't have one.. that's me with Ruffles. And I also have to say that not all wavy potato chips balance out the same. Ruffles are by far above the pack in both taste and crispiness.
Natasha S.
Natasha S.

I love original Ruffles. They are not too salty, they taste like potatoes, and they are delicious. The only thing about them is that I can eat a whole big bag and still be hungry.
Keianna W.
Keianna W.
Jefferson, OR

Perfect for when you are craving something salty and also amazing with dipped in sour cream or ranch dip

Join Now