BY RUFFLES #44 in Chips

GLUTEN FREE, ruffles have rrridges! see more...

keiry m.
keiry m.
houston
THESE ARE SO GOOD TO DIP IN CREAM CHEESE really i always eat this when i'm having munchies, or something to fill my stomach a bit... or when i'm bored ahah seriously such a good snack to eat, recommend it.
Holly Z.
Holly Z.
I like the texture and crunch from these chips. I also like the fact that I can trust ruffles to lack burnt chips as I haven't found many to date. I like the amount of salt they have and that they make a great side for lazy Sunday lunches.
Tia R.
Tia R.
Gridley, IL
I love these chips! They have just the right amount of salt. Unfortunately I get carried away and eat WAY too many! If you eat a lot they are really bad for you! Just make sure to watch how many you are eating because they are addictive.
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Soooooooo good!!! These are amazing with bean dip and queso!! I usually always buy this brand when I go shopping! Super affordable and even though it may not be the healthiest snack to eat it fills me up
Takerra W.
Takerra W.
Hamden, CT
Love this chip especially with dip ! I think it's the ranch dip I use. You can usually find t on sale 2 for 5 at stop and shop or 2.50 at wal mart. I'm pretty sure it's not healthy but it's good to eat.
Mariah H.
Mariah H.
grosse pointe
Good. Addictive, as most chips are. Eat them all the time and will continue to buy and enjoy. Beats rival chips by a long run for snacking and price. Also convenient because you can buy almost anywhere!
Sumiya S.
Sumiya S.
I love these chips. Always been a classic chip lover so totally totally recommend for those like me! Potato chips are always the best chips; opinionated bias. Very good, right amount of salt and ingredients for this delicious concoction.
Hailey A.
Hailey A.
I wish they had the flaming hot ruffles those are my favorites ! Good flavor and affordable. Available at your local gas station or grocery store everyone should try the flaming hot flavor their not really hot at all just really yummy!
Amber K.
Amber K.
Westmont, IL
Ruffles are my go to dipping chips. The ridges just hold onto the dip much better than regular chips. My mom likes to eat these on her hot dogs and sandwiches too. She says she likes the extra crunch.
Samantha E.
Samantha E.
One of our favorite things to eat for lunch or BBQs is chips and French onion dip. The wavy ruffles chip is perfect for scooping the right amount of dip! These are not overly greasy which is great!