BY RUFFLES #51 in Chips

GLUTEN FREE, ruffles have rrridges! see more...

Sumiya S.
Sumiya S.
I love these chips. Always been a classic chip lover so totally totally recommend for those like me! Potato chips are always the best chips; opinionated bias. Very good, right amount of salt and ingredients for this delicious concoction.
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Soooooooo good!!! These are amazing with bean dip and queso!! I usually always buy this brand when I go shopping! Super affordable and even though it may not be the healthiest snack to eat it fills me up
Takerra W.
Takerra W.
Hamden, CT
Love this chip especially with dip ! I think it's the ranch dip I use. You can usually find t on sale 2 for 5 at stop and shop or 2.50 at wal mart. I'm pretty sure it's not healthy but it's good to eat.
Tia R.
Tia R.
Gridley, IL
I love these chips! They have just the right amount of salt. Unfortunately I get carried away and eat WAY too many! If you eat a lot they are really bad for you! Just make sure to watch how many you are eating because they are addictive.
Hailey A.
Hailey A.
I wish they had the flaming hot ruffles those are my favorites ! Good flavor and affordable. Available at your local gas station or grocery store everyone should try the flaming hot flavor their not really hot at all just really yummy!
Mai V.
Mai V.
Love the original ruffle chips! You can dip it into whatever dips you like. Love how the chips are thick and crunchy. I usually purchase this from my local grocery store. Yes I would recommend to others! Also to try other flavors.
Samantha E.
Samantha E.
One of our favorite things to eat for lunch or BBQs is chips and French onion dip. The wavy ruffles chip is perfect for scooping the right amount of dip! These are not overly greasy which is great!
Heidi S.
Heidi S.
Regular potato chips are a dime a dozen (you would think) but the consistency of Ruffles original flavor is second to none. I buys them at Vons and they are more than affordable and perfect with any dip or just by themselves
Heaven H.
Heaven H.
Yorba Linda, CA
Love these chips. They are so crunchy and they taste SO good. I love to dip them in dip cuz they are perfect for that. I love the salty taste and the loud crunch. I would recommend these chips.
Mary O.
Mary O.
Sunbury, OH
You can't beat the original Pringles. They are a classic! I have enjoyed these since I was a child. They are so good and rarely broken. Delicious! Great for dipping but not necessary. I would, do & will recommend to others!