BY RUFFLES #32 in Chips

GLUTEN FREE, ruffles have rrridges! see more...

Tien L.
Tien L.
Charlotte
I love eating this with onion dip. My family sure seems to enjoy it too. It tastes amazing and doesn't give me a headache like other brands do. There's a lot in one bag and it makes me feel like I spent my money well
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
Saint Louis, MO
Ruffles are a great chip for dipping! I love the saltiness of ruffles. They are perfect when you have that salty craving! I usually purchase ruffles at Sam's club because they are a great value. These are great to have in the house!
Manda P.
Manda P.
Margate, FL
Não sei porque mas definitivamente não tem o mesmo sabor que a ruffles do Brasil :( mesmo sendo sabor original tem algo de diferente. Não deixa de ser gostosa mas prefiro a brasileira.
Jenna M.
Jenna M.
Warren, MI
Nothing better then the ruffles potato chips with dip. I love the flavor of these potato chips they have just the right amount of salt! I normally purchase these at Walmart or Kroger.
Rheanna T.
Rheanna T.
San Jose, CA
I love eating this with a side of guacamole or spinach dip for more taste. This is my choice if I don't want anything too unhealthy in my body and I'm fond of plain tasting chips.
Jailynn H.
Jailynn H.
These are the best with ranch dip at a party! My whole family really enjoys them! I don't think we have had a party without them! Plus they are good plain if you just want something salty instead of sweet.
Nancy F.
Nancy F.
Fairview, TX
Ruffles are the perfect chip to pair with a dip. Or you can even eat these alone! I've boughten these on many occasions and they never disappoint! Only con is that the bag is always more empty than full :/
Jerrica B.
Jerrica B.
These are my favorite chips to dip into some chip dip with! So yummy and salty, probably not too healthy to eat all the time but this girl doesn't care. Give me those yummy chips! For sure recommend.
Kiersten F.
Kiersten F.
E Stroudsburg, PA
There is nothing like original ruffles! Every chip has the perfect amount of salt! I always feel satisfied when I eat these chips! Love them with dip and love them plain!
Kelli G.
Kelli G.
Somersworth, NH
Whenever we want chips and dip, these are the chips we buy. You can find these at any grocery store and they may be a bit more than a store brand but I find that these break less when you dip.