Add a Photo

By RUFFLES
#40 in Chips
GLUTEN FREE, ruffles have rrridges!
Luisana P.
Luisana P.

Nothing beats the original ruffles. They are crunchy, and tasty. You could have them with sour cream, or any dip of your choice.
Mariela P.
Mariela P.
Bell, CA

These are great when I'm craving some potatoe chips with some good dip in the side they will defiantly satisfy your craving
Nillab H.
Nillab H.

You can never go wrong with a classic. It is always tasty and never deceives. The bag of chips is worth the money. It is crispy but not burned, it is salty but not too salty. It isn't oily where your fingers are greasy. I do love this brand.
Adrienne A.
Adrienne A.

they are delicious! especially with dip. mmmm so good! sometimes a bit salty but if you like that then these are perfect
Lisa Marie H.
Lisa Marie H.
Renovo, PA

Very good brand I've never had a concern about these chips especially with plain ones. This chip also goes great with dip!
Monica C.
Monica C.

Me encantan estas papas, tienen un sabor natural, un corte grueso, no estan muy saladas, son riquisimas para darse un gustito
Janice C.
Janice C.
Sussex, NJ

Sometimes, I just need to grab a quick snack to keep me going until dinner. While I do enjoy various flavored varieties of Ruffles, sometimes the one thing I crave in their Original flavor. They have just the right amount of salt.
Heather R.
Heather R.
Merrick, NY

I love these chips. I like the "plainer chips" because I normally buy them for dipping. These go great with a sour cream and onion dip :)
Jeni S.
Jeni S.
Elmira Hts, NY

I love them. We always have a bag in the house. We make lots of dip and these are prefect. My kids also love them plane.
Roxie R.
Roxie R.
Springfield Gardens, NY

Beautiful. The fresh, crisp, clean taste of potatoes. Not too fresh, not too salt. The flavor is just right & the chips are always fresh & crispy. Does not come with a bag full of air like most other brands. With ruffles, you actually get a bag full of chips.

Join Now