Add a Photo

By RUFFLES
#77 in Chips
GLUTEN FREE, ruffles have rrridges!
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Campbellsville, KY

Crispy chips ,Love the crunch and the taste of the chips.Just wish they would put more in the bag .It is only half full when you get it.
Keianna W.
Keianna W.
Jefferson, OR

Perfect for when you are craving something salty and also amazing with dipped in sour cream or ranch dip
Chris B.
Chris B.
Long Beach, CA

My all time favorite chips! They are the crispiest, saltiest, tastiest snack! They are perfect with a sandwich or dips or with cheese. MMmm cheese... They are not the healthiest snack out there and no one can eat just one! I do not know a soul that doesn't love them.
Luisana P.
Luisana P.

Nothing beats the original ruffles. They are crunchy, and tasty. You could have them with sour cream, or any dip of your choice.
Janson W.
Janson W.
Briggs, TX

I love these for ranch dip and for French onion dip! They're just the best chips for any occasion.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Biloxi, MS

The perfect dipping chip! Tastes good with any chip dip. So hard to put them down! Delicious product!
Brenda A.
Brenda A.
Statesville

I love these chips. I will eat them with a dip. On my sandwich yes on my sandwich I'm one of those people. Either way great taste!
Maria N.
Maria N.

I like these fries very much because they are super tasty and the original ones and they are very practical for the snack of the school
Darlene R.
Darlene R.
Gray

Nothing bad to say hear love many of their flavors but these are still my favorite ones .Always fresh and whole not broken up like some brands.
Nancy A.
Nancy A.
Vista, CA

Me encanta el sabor son muy ricos aunque no se que tan conveniente sea comerlos seguido

Join Now