Add a Photo

By RUFFLES
#40 in Chips
GLUTEN FREE, ruffles have rrridges!
Jaswant M.
Jaswant M.
Caledon, ON

Without a doubt these are my favorite 'original' flavored chips. They are affordable, go great with pop and are the perfect side with a burger. Love the taste, the crunch and the ridges in the chips. They're delicious and I would definitely recommend them!
Pam L.
Pam L.
Wayne, Mi

This is the classic chip for dipping, Stronger than the imitators. Flavor is always fresh and tasty. Comes in many other flavors. I never heard a bad thing about this brand. Very affordable for any occasion. I love how they keep coming out with new flavors.
Breanna W.
Breanna W.
Fayetteville, AR

Ruffles are amazing, who doesn't love them? They are great for parties and will hold strong under the weight of any dip you want to partake in. Delicious, salty, great little treat. They are also super cheap, as are most potato chips so what is not to love?
Lori F.
Lori F.
Schaumburg , Il

Classic Comfort food great snack there salty crispy and not very good for you but every now and then there ok to treat your self you get a great bang for you buck ... There good to have on hand when you need a snack for a group you always mix in veggies lol
Maikita M.
Maikita M.
Cuenca

Mis Ruffes de toda la vida, para acompañar con sus salsas cuando tengo invitados o para salir de apuro. Lo mas facil abrir una funda y listo. El precio va muy bien y el produto es de excelente calidad y sabor, siempre regreso a las mismas papas de siempre.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Ottawa

I just put this bag of chips down ten minutes ago! I had to resist the urge to eat the whole bag because they're just so delicious! I usually pair it with a good chip dip (Heluva or Philadelphia cream cheese chip dips), but they're also great on their own!
Jenn R.
Jenn R.
Fredonia, KS

These are my go to chip. I like that they go with, pretty much anything, whether it's salsa, dip, etc. I prefer them to Lay's brand, they seem more crunchy. Overall the price is ok, though I believe Lay's is a little cheaper. I recommend these to everyone!
Colleen O.
Colleen O.

If you like a potato chip with a nice crunchy texture, these are for you. The ruffles in the chips make them sturdy so that they hold up to dips better than normal potato chips. They are not too greasy, but taste great. They are my all time favorite chip.
Yadi D.
Yadi D.

I really enjoy these chips with sour cream. I could actually eat them daily if they are near me. I would like for them to have a little salt and for the bags to be more fuller not half ways hahahahahaha.........Yes I do recommend for others to eat and try
Deanne Z.
Deanne Z.
Grande Prairie

My guilty pleasure!!! Ruffles original is my favorite snack. I kind of have a problem because once I start eating them I can't stop..then all of a sudden the whole big bag is gone. Oops. They are crispy and salty and they go well with all kinds of dips!

Join Now