Add a Photo

By RUFFLES
#81 in Chips
GLUTEN FREE, ruffles have rrridges!
Jazmyn J.
Jazmyn J.

These are the best and go chips for me every summer I love these chips they are so amazing and have just the right amount of salt on them which makes them even better these compared to other chips there no competition these are hands down the best chips ever
Pam L.
Pam L.
Wayne, MI

This is the classic chip for dipping, Stronger than the imitators. Flavor is always fresh and tasty. Comes in many other flavors. I never heard a bad thing about this brand. Very affordable for any occasion. I love how they keep coming out with new flavors.
Lori F.
Lori F.
Schaumburg , Il

Classic Comfort food great snack there salty crispy and not very good for you but every now and then there ok to treat your self you get a great bang for you buck ... There good to have on hand when you need a snack for a group you always mix in veggies lol
Breanna W.
Breanna W.
Fayetteville, AR

Ruffles are amazing, who doesn't love them? They are great for parties and will hold strong under the weight of any dip you want to partake in. Delicious, salty, great little treat. They are also super cheap, as are most potato chips so what is not to love?
Jenn R.
Jenn R.
Fredonia, KS

These are my go to chip. I like that they go with, pretty much anything, whether it's salsa, dip, etc. I prefer them to Lay's brand, they seem more crunchy. Overall the price is ok, though I believe Lay's is a little cheaper. I recommend these to everyone!
Colleen O.
Colleen O.

If you like a potato chip with a nice crunchy texture, these are for you. The ruffles in the chips make them sturdy so that they hold up to dips better than normal potato chips. They are not too greasy, but taste great. They are my all time favorite chip.
Yadi D.
Yadi D.

I really enjoy these chips with sour cream. I could actually eat them daily if they are near me. I would like for them to have a little salt and for the bags to be more fuller not half ways hahahahahaha.........Yes I do recommend for others to eat and try
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
Parma, OH

Best chips ever in my opinion. They go with everything and have just the perfect texture and taste. I eat these with dip, on sandwhiches, and by themselves. No cons. I can't get enough of these!!! Delicious chips!!! I get mine at giant eagle stores.
Cindy W.
Cindy W.

Always available in pretty much any store that sells food. It's most likely super unhealthy but they're the chips I keep going back to. They're one of my favorites and I serve it a lot at parties. Great for when you really need a snack with netflix.
Michael B.
Michael B.
Melbourne, FL

These are an original classic to me. I can remember endulging bag after bag of these baby's. Esspecially with some dip... YAASSSSSS GOD HUNTY!!! I would hand these out to everyone I seen if I had all the money in the world. Absolutely Delisiousness!