BY RUFFLES #39 in Chips

GLUTEN FREE, ruffles have rrridges! see more...

Jenn R.
Jenn R.
Fredonia, KS
These are my go to chip. I like that they go with, pretty much anything, whether it's salsa, dip, etc. I prefer them to Lay's brand, they seem more crunchy. Overall the price is ok, though I believe Lay's is a little cheaper. I recommend these to everyone!
Yadi D.
Yadi D.
I really enjoy these chips with sour cream. I could actually eat them daily if they are near me. I would like for them to have a little salt and for the bags to be more fuller not half ways hahahahahaha.........Yes I do recommend for others to eat and try
Colleen O.
Colleen O.
If you like a potato chip with a nice crunchy texture, these are for you. The ruffles in the chips make them sturdy so that they hold up to dips better than normal potato chips. They are not too greasy, but taste great. They are my all time favorite chip.
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
Parma, OH
Best chips ever in my opinion. They go with everything and have just the perfect texture and taste. I eat these with dip, on sandwhiches, and by themselves. No cons. I can't get enough of these!!! Delicious chips!!! I get mine at giant eagle stores.
Cindy W.
Cindy W.
Always available in pretty much any store that sells food. It's most likely super unhealthy but they're the chips I keep going back to. They're one of my favorites and I serve it a lot at parties. Great for when you really need a snack with netflix.
Vanessa L.
Vanessa L.
One of my favorite snacks ever !
These chips taste amazing with onion dip or ranch dip.
Cannot get enough of these honestly can go through a bag of these so easily. Great for parties put them in a bowl with different dips on the side and your set !
Michael B.
Michael B.
Melbourne, FL
These are an original classic to me. I can remember endulging bag after bag of these baby's. Esspecially with some dip... YAASSSSSS GOD HUNTY!!! I would hand these out to everyone I seen if I had all the money in the world. Absolutely Delisiousness!
Christi R.
Christi R.
Keithville, LA
Ruffles original potato chips taste great and are great for dipping. It is the go to potato chips to buy for any parties, gatherings or a great side item for go along with a bbq. The quality of the chip is much better than other brands we've tried.
chelsey p.
chelsey p.
Graytown, OH
Great chips, always have them at parties and get togethers. Ruffles always taste better than others. They have the perfect about of salt, which is great. they're not very health but a good snack. i would recommend to others to try out these chips!
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Salty perfection. These are so yummy with dip or paired with burgers and sandwiches. I feel they have a different taste than lays potatoes chips. These aren't as salty and they're usually cheaper. They taste great and I recommend you try them.