BY RUFFLES #98 in Chips

GLUTEN FREE, ruffles have rrridges! see more...

Yadi D.
I really enjoy these chips with sour cream. I could actually eat them daily if they are near me. I would like for them to have a little salt and for the bags to be more fuller not half ways hahahahahaha.........Yes I do recommend for others to eat and try
Colleen O.
If you like a potato chip with a nice crunchy texture, these are for you. The ruffles in the chips make them sturdy so that they hold up to dips better than normal potato chips. They are not too greasy, but taste great. They are my all time favorite chip.
Cindy W.
Always available in pretty much any store that sells food. It's most likely super unhealthy but they're the chips I keep going back to. They're one of my favorites and I serve it a lot at parties. Great for when you really need a snack with netflix.
Jenna H.
Parma, OH
Best chips ever in my opinion. They go with everything and have just the perfect texture and taste. I eat these with dip, on sandwhiches, and by themselves. No cons. I can't get enough of these!!! Delicious chips!!! I get mine at giant eagle stores.
Christi R.
Keithville, LA
Ruffles original potato chips taste great and are great for dipping. It is the go to potato chips to buy for any parties, gatherings or a great side item for go along with a bbq. The quality of the chip is much better than other brands we've tried.
Michael B.
Melbourne, FL
These are an original classic to me. I can remember endulging bag after bag of these baby's. Esspecially with some dip... YAASSSSSS GOD HUNTY!!! I would hand these out to everyone I seen if I had all the money in the world. Absolutely Delisiousness!
chelsey p.
Graytown, OH
Great chips, always have them at parties and get togethers. Ruffles always taste better than others. They have the perfect about of salt, which is great. they're not very health but a good snack. i would recommend to others to try out these chips!
Miranda C.
Salty perfection. These are so yummy with dip or paired with burgers and sandwiches. I feel they have a different taste than lays potatoes chips. These aren't as salty and they're usually cheaper. They taste great and I recommend you try them.
Rachel K.
Los Angeles, CA
Who doesn't love Ruffles? They have an amazing taste to them, and although not healthy are absolutely great for parties. I love to put them out with dip because of the ridges in them. One of my absolute favorite foods when I'm on my period.
Huitian G.
Lenexa, KS
I love these chips. They are so thin and crunch. I love dipping them in Ranch dressing. The only reason that I am not eating much of it lately is due to the calorie content. It is definitely a crowd plseaer though. Let's get the crunch on!