BY RUFFLES #51 in Chips

GLUTEN FREE, ruffles have rrridges! see more...

Alyssa V.
Alyssa V.
These are usually my go to chips for a party . I like the ridges they give them a good crunch they are not too salty and they are decent price I like to get the family size bags and like to eat them with ranch dip.
Monica B.
Monica B.
Norcross, GA
For some reason Ruffles taste weird to me, I just don't think they are as good as regular Lays. I get the whole idea of them being stronger or whatever for you to put more dip on them, but honestly at what cost?
Pedro A.
Pedro A.
Miami Beach, FL
Mass market ruffles have always been delicious, alone or with some of the very good dips the company makes on the side. It's not the greatest chips in the world but it's very good when you want some fries to watch the game or have fun with friends !
Anthony F.
Anthony F.
I like the taste and love the ridges! They hold the dip better. They are crisp, delicious, and are not overly salty. I never have a problem with them getting stale. I buy them at Walmart and I recommend them!
Jessica I.
Jessica I.
Provo, UT
I don't usually love just original flavour but the texture of these is what makes them amazing. I can eat a whole bag in one sitting. They are a little expensive compared to store brands but worth every penny!
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Holstein, NE
We love these chips with sour cream and onion dip. When we buy a bag it doesn't last long in our house because we can't stop eating them. Average price for the product and can be easily found at any grocery store.
Courtney G.
Courtney G.
With some nice dip this is perfection in a moderately priced bag... but like why there so much air in that bag like I'm just tryin to eat good and half my snack is air??? Wdym.. ahh life is ruff(les) hahaha
Haylee H.
Haylee H.
This product has good flavor and a nice texture. It is not super healthy, but it is a potato chip so what can you expect? Affordable. I find Ruffles to be much better than similar products by other brands.
keiry m.
keiry m.
houston
THESE ARE SO GOOD TO DIP IN CREAM CHEESE really i always eat this when i'm having munchies, or something to fill my stomach a bit... or when i'm bored ahah seriously such a good snack to eat, recommend it.
Holly Z.
Holly Z.
I like the texture and crunch from these chips. I also like the fact that I can trust ruffles to lack burnt chips as I haven't found many to date. I like the amount of salt they have and that they make a great side for lazy Sunday lunches.