BY RUFFLES #32 in Chips

GLUTEN FREE, ruffles have rrridges! see more...

Takerra W.
Takerra W.
Hamden, CT
Love this chip especially with dip ! I think it's the ranch dip I use. You can usually find t on sale 2 for 5 at stop and shop or 2.50 at wal mart. I'm pretty sure it's not healthy but it's good to eat.
Sumiya S.
Sumiya S.
I love these chips. Always been a classic chip lover so totally totally recommend for those like me! Potato chips are always the best chips; opinionated bias. Very good, right amount of salt and ingredients for this delicious concoction.
Hailey A.
Hailey A.
I wish they had the flaming hot ruffles those are my favorites ! Good flavor and affordable. Available at your local gas station or grocery store everyone should try the flaming hot flavor their not really hot at all just really yummy!
Mai V.
Mai V.
Love the original ruffle chips! You can dip it into whatever dips you like. Love how the chips are thick and crunchy. I usually purchase this from my local grocery store. Yes I would recommend to others! Also to try other flavors.
Heaven H.
Heaven H.
Yorba Linda, CA
Love these chips. They are so crunchy and they taste SO good. I love to dip them in dip cuz they are perfect for that. I love the salty taste and the loud crunch. I would recommend these chips.
Mary O.
Mary O.
Sunbury, OH
You can't beat the original Pringles. They are a classic! I have enjoyed these since I was a child. They are so good and rarely broken. Delicious! Great for dipping but not necessary. I would, do & will recommend to others!
Cecilia A.
Cecilia A.
I love my chips salty but not too salty and that's the only problem I have with this brand. I love their products but I get canker sores easily so you can imagine how uncomfortable that is!
Gracelyn E.
Gracelyn E.
Lynn
Ruffles are my absolute favorite non-kettle potato chip! They are so light, but are crunchy and salty. They are good for dipping and for parties, due to their low break-in-the-bag factor.
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
Saint Louis, MO
Ruffles are a great chip for dipping! I love the saltiness of ruffles. They are perfect when you have that salty craving! I usually purchase ruffles at Sam's club because they are a great value. These are great to have in the house!
Tien L.
Tien L.
Charlotte
I love eating this with onion dip. My family sure seems to enjoy it too. It tastes amazing and doesn't give me a headache like other brands do. There's a lot in one bag and it makes me feel like I spent my money well