BY RUFFLES #98 in Chips

GLUTEN FREE, ruffles have rrridges! see more...

Mary O.
Sunbury, OH
You can't beat the original Pringles. They are a classic! I have enjoyed these since I was a child. They are so good and rarely broken. Delicious! Great for dipping but not necessary. I would, do & will recommend to others!
Joanne D.
Addison , IL
Now that it's summer I have these handy for bbq's or nights when I have barely any time and have to whip up sloppy Joes or a quick Sandwich. If you have time you can also crunch this up really fine and use it in your chicken batter for fried chicken. Cook it in oil or bake it.
Hannah S.
Blacksburg, VA
My guilty pleasure chip.. I can literally eat a whole bag of these in a single sitting. Paired with French onion dip, I can make a meal out of it. These are better than lays in my opinion. Not as salty, and a bit crunchier. So unhealthy, but on my cheat day...
Lexi M.
This is the perfect bag of chips to have at a party. They are good by themselves but even better when paired with dipping sauce, as shown on the front of the bag. I would definitely recommend this product to others, as it is one of the best chips around. Ruffles® Original Potato Chips 2.63 oz. Bag
Sumer R.
Jekyll Island, GA
These are my go to when it comes to chips and dip! Try these with the lays ranch dip and you will fall in love I promise. For some reason it is impossible to find a small bag of these where i live, but at least the large bags are not hard to find.
Jamee L.
Wauconda, IL
These are pretty good, alot better than those plain thin style potato chips, they are good with dip or sour cream especially. I grew up with this brand being my houses thick potato chip brand. I like them and continue to buy despite the name brand price.
Peyton B.
Anderson
Great chips to buy with any style of dip. My only complaint is that the last few times I've purchased, I seemed to only get half a bag or less full of chips. It's like I was paying for air. Otherwise, it is a great food product. Always a hit at parties.
Natasha S.
I love original Ruffles. They are not too salty, they taste like potatoes, and they are delicious. The only thing about them is that I can eat a whole big bag and still be hungry.
Shalanda H.
I love these plain chips by themselves, with cake, sandwiches, and a cold Pepsi.  They are affordable and good. I love the crunch and saltiness. Perfect snack.  My husband always get me these chips as my go to.  I will not add anything to these chips.
Hannah H.
These are such good chips, good with chip dip! Nice party or family get together snack, healthy, so delicious, I bought them at my local Walmart, I would only recommend they fill the bag up more with chips and not air other than that they are great!