Add a Photo

By RUFFLES
#55 in Chips
GLUTEN FREE, ruffles have rrridges!
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
May 25, 2017, 1:16 a.m.
Review for: Ruffles® Original Potato Chips 2.63 oz. Bag
Soooooooo good!!! These are amazing with bean dip and queso!! I usually always buy this brand when I go shopping! Super affordable and even though it may not be the healthiest snack to eat it fills me up
Hailey A.
Hailey A.
June 26, 2017, 3:48 a.m.
Review for: Ruffles® Original Potato Chips 2.63 oz. Bag
I wish they had the flaming hot ruffles those are my favorites ! Good flavor and affordable. Available at your local gas station or grocery store everyone should try the flaming hot flavor their not really hot at all just really yummy!
Mai V.
Mai V.
June 4, 2017, 11:15 a.m.
Review for: Ruffles® Original Potato Chips 2.63 oz. Bag
Love the original ruffle chips! You can dip it into whatever dips you like. Love how the chips are thick and crunchy. I usually purchase this from my local grocery store. Yes I would recommend to others! Also to try other flavors.
Heaven H.
Heaven H.
Yorba Linda, CA
March 24, 2017, 3:54 p.m.
Review for: Ruffles® Original Potato Chips 2.63 oz. Bag
Love these chips. They are so crunchy and they taste SO good. I love to dip them in dip cuz they are perfect for that. I love the salty taste and the loud crunch. I would recommend these chips.
Mary O.
Mary O.
Sunbury, OH
June 25, 2017, 5:25 p.m.
Review for: Ruffles® Original Potato Chips 2.63 oz. Bag
You can't beat the original Pringles. They are a classic! I have enjoyed these since I was a child. They are so good and rarely broken. Delicious! Great for dipping but not necessary. I would, do & will recommend to others!
Rheanna T.
Rheanna T.
stockton, Ca
June 23, 2017, 4:36 p.m.
Review for: Ruffles® Original Potato Chips 2.63 oz. Bag
I love eating this with a side of guacamole or spinach dip for more taste. This is my choice if I don't want anything too unhealthy in my body and I'm fond of plain tasting chips.
Jailynn H.
Jailynn H.
May 27, 2017, 10:45 a.m.
Review for: Ruffles® Original Potato Chips 2.63 oz. Bag
These are the best with ranch dip at a party! My whole family really enjoys them! I don't think we have had a party without them! Plus they are good plain if you just want something salty instead of sweet.
Kiersten F.
Kiersten F.
E Stroudsburg, PA
April 10, 2017, 9:56 p.m.
Review for: Ruffles® Original Potato Chips 2.63 oz. Bag
There is nothing like original ruffles! Every chip has the perfect amount of salt! I always feel satisfied when I eat these chips! Love them with dip and love them plain!
Shabana W.
Shabana W.
March 1, 2017, 8:10 p.m.
Review for: Ruffles® Original Potato Chips 2.63 oz. Bag
Love eating the Ruffles Original Potato Chips with French onion dip. No need to scoop you can just dip the chip and it comes out with plenty of dip on it. No need to worry about the chip breaking off in the dip and leaving crumbs behind. Perfect amount of salt.
Jason Y.
Jason Y.
Itasca, IL
March 23, 2017, 1:11 a.m.
Review for: Ruffles® Original Potato Chips 2.63 oz. Bag
The holy grail of plain potato chips! Nothing is better than finding a perfect dip to pair with Ruffles. They have a distinct taste, much different than other brands out there. This is always my go-to, classic, chip.