BY RUFFLES #51 in Chips

GLUTEN FREE, ruffles have rrridges! see more...

Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Fort Wayne
These are my absolute favorite chips! They are very crunchy and delicious potato chips. If I could eat these all day long without gaining weight I probably would be. They are more on the expensive side but definitely worth it!
Heather H.
Heather H.
Charlotte, NC
I love Ruffles! These are my go to chip. I love the ridges and these chips have the right amount of salt. These are usually consumed naked but I also like a dip with them on occasion and sometimes in a peanut butter sandwich.
Mai Lee H.
Mai Lee H.
Original flavor is always good because you can taste the potato! But I think that it's always an original taste to chips which I like and you can always dip it in others fillings which is delicious as well! I recommend eating this one and the lays wavy original one!
Anna Z.
Anna Z.
Owings Mills, MD
My #1 favorite bag of chips to use with almost any dip you'd like. Amazing for parties. Don't break easily either! A tad salty but just right. Other brand chips break and drown in your dip. Highly recommend for get togethers.
Audrey F.
Audrey F.
If you're going to cheat, cheat with Ruffles! They are delicious! I always try to wait until I get to the register to grab a bag because the family size bag I will eat alone in a short amount of time!! They are so addictive
Kindred M.
Kindred M.
Olympia
I enjoy the ruffles in the chips, it gives me more space to get dip in there. They taste just like any original potato chip flavors which is good because that's what I paid for. I would reccomend these to other for sure
Evelyn W.
Evelyn W.
The prefect chip for dip! Doesn't fall apart when you dip it. They're delicious. Definitely met my expectations and I buy them all the time. I'd definitely recommend them especially with some French onion or ranch dip!
Peyton B.
Peyton B.
Anderson
Great chips to buy with any style of dip. My only complaint is that the last few times I've purchased, I seemed to only get half a bag or less full of chips. It's like I was paying for air. Otherwise, it is a great food product. Always a hit at parties.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
LOVE these chips!!! They are not greasy and have the perfect amount of salt on them! They are affordable and great for picnics, lunches, or just to snack on! Definitely affordable and I would recommend them to anyone
Halie M.
Halie M.
Birmingham, AL
I like these chips because they taste delicious. And they are less greasy compared to Lay potato chips. They also taste awesome with onion dip. They chip are inexpensive and I would definitely recommend trying them.