BY RUFFLES #37 in Chips

GLUTEN FREE, ruffles have rrridges! see more...

Lori T.
Lori T.
These chips are my favorite chip for dips. They are just salty enough to add flavor, without being overly salty. I feel like they are a healthy chip choice. I'm a lifetime Ruffles fan. You really need to try these, if you never have.
Kristy H.
Kristy H.
Spokane Vly, WA
These are the perfect dip chips! I love pairing them with the French onion dip and just enjoying a beautiful day with my kids. The ridges make them stronger so they don't break when you eat them with dip! Perfect summer time snack!
Iris C.
Iris C.
I don't have a say in getting these most of the time, but when they're are no other snacks I go to these and they're pretty good. I don't like how after eating a couple they start tasting saltier and leaving my tongue feeling dry. They're good with some sour cream though.
Kairi F.
Kairi F.
Antioch
The bag is always full, and such a nice crunch with light salt. Very affordable and delicious, whenever we're having a cookout there's always a bowl of these there. Bought at my local target and I would most definitely recommend !
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
These are my favorite chips for parties with dips! They are not greasy and the waves really help hold the dips onto the chips. They have just enough salt so they arent overpowering or to under flavor. These are my go to chips.
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Fort Wayne
These are my absolute favorite chips! They are very crunchy and delicious potato chips. If I could eat these all day long without gaining weight I probably would be. They are more on the expensive side but definitely worth it!
Odalis G.
Odalis G.
Okay.. do I even have to try to write a review? I am like Shane Dawson. This is good. I love it. When we make hot dogs, I make sure to go buy two the day before because I know for sure my family would want some that day and then the second bag would be used for the next day.. I really really really recommend it haha
Sydney W.
Sydney W.
Lansing
Ruffles are amazing! I like that they aren't like typical potato chips, I don't think they are any healthier but they are just a little different don't taste like a normal potato chip. The cheese ones are definitely my favorite
Heather H.
Heather H.
Charlotte, NC
I love Ruffles! These are my go to chip. I love the ridges and these chips have the right amount of salt. These are usually consumed naked but I also like a dip with them on occasion and sometimes in a peanut butter sandwich.
Mai Lee H.
Mai Lee H.
Original flavor is always good because you can taste the potato! But I think that it's always an original taste to chips which I like and you can always dip it in others fillings which is delicious as well! I recommend eating this one and the lays wavy original one!