BY RUFFLES #98 in Chips

GLUTEN FREE, ruffles have rrridges! see more...

Tara B.
I'm an original Ruffles girl. No need for any flavors. Plain potato chips are the best and if I get a choice, Ruffles are my go to! Their ridges just make them taste so much better then all other chips!
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Ruffles Original Potato Chips are my go to chip when having a party, get together, etc.  They are my number one favorite dip chip from everything from cheese dip to spinach dip.  These stay strong through the toughest of dips and don't crumble.  The flavor is amazing while still leaving enough room for the flavor of your dip.
Ana Z.
Lo siento pero no me gustan estas papas, a veces saben bien otras no tanto, son demasiado grasosas y no es el hecho de que sean es el hecho de que se sientan grasosas, no las recomiendo creo que hay mejores en el mercado, no son las mejores tampoco las peores pero no las compro más, no me gustan.
Willa L.
Monroe Twp, NJ
Oh my goodness... Ruffles are my weakness. I absolutely love these things. You know how people say with potato chips you just can't have one.. that's me with Ruffles. And I also have to say that not all wavy potato chips balance out the same. Ruffles are by far above the pack in both taste and crispiness.
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
I love Ruffles! They're one of my favorite chips. They're always so crispy and crunchy. It has a great amount of potato chip flavor, nothing extra. The Original is my favorite cause it pairs so greatly with dips. My fave pairings are ranch dip and guacamole!
Mindy W.
Columbus
These are my gateway drug. One of my fondest childhood memories is eating these chips and learning how to roll my Rs so I could say Rrrruffles have Rrrrrrridges and then stuff that tiny mouth full of Rufflea with my tiny child hands. I haven't quit potato chips since I was a toddler, and I will never stop loving my OG chip.
Caila G.
I love ruffles! They are wavy and crunchy and delicious! It is a must have for all of my parties! I love the way they taste with dips however unfortunately they are more fragile and usually break. I still love to use them though. I just spoon some dip in a plate with my chips so I don't get the dip all crumby.
Vanessa L.
One of my favorite snacks ever !
These chips taste amazing with onion dip or ranch dip.
Cannot get enough of these honestly can go through a bag of these so easily. Great for parties put them in a bowl with different dips on the side and your set !
Nikki B.
This is my number one favorite for parties and the best for any dips!! We have been eating ruffles for years and love that they haven't changed the test!! Always yummy!!! I definately would like tho try the fries and onion rings, however I have never seen them in stores! Hopefully Walmart will start carrying more Ruffles other then the regular chips.
Ashley O.
Eau Claire
Ruffles is great for potato chips because they're not as flimsy as Lays. I always eat my potato chips with French onion dip, and Ruffles are so much easier to dip with. They don't break and fall into the dip. However, still can't be excited about how much space is in the bag, as with all chips. They only fill like half the bag.