BY RUFFLES #51 in Chips

GLUTEN FREE, ruffles have rrridges! see more...

Hannah H.
Hannah H.
These are such good chips, good with chip dip! Nice party or family get together snack, healthy, so delicious, I bought them at my local Walmart, I would only recommend they fill the bag up more with chips and not air other than that they are great!
Shalanda H.
Shalanda H.
I love these plain chips by themselves, with cake, sandwiches, and a cold Pepsi.  They are affordable and good. I love the crunch and saltiness. Perfect snack.  My husband always get me these chips as my go to.  I will not add anything to these chips.
Lauren N.
Lauren N.
Indianapolis, IN
Ruffles is one of my favorite brands of chips. The original flavor tastes great with French onion chip dip. It's a great snack, and is also perfect for parties. While yes, like most brands of chips the bag is mostly air, but it's not expensive!
Leila C.
Leila C.
There chips are actually one of my favorites. They aren't very healthy and they're kind of bland but to be honest I love them like that. They have a nice flavor even though it is bland and there kind of dry but honestly they taste wonderful!
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Atlanta
Best chips out there! So salty and fill me up. I buy them at publix for about $2.50 a bag, not really heathy but great for parties and are served best with sour cream cheese dip! The bags are filled with a good amount of chips too!
Lori T.
Lori T.
These chips are my favorite chip for dips. They are just salty enough to add flavor, without being overly salty. I feel like they are a healthy chip choice. I'm a lifetime Ruffles fan. You really need to try these, if you never have.
Kristy H.
Kristy H.
Spokane Vly, WA
These are the perfect dip chips! I love pairing them with the French onion dip and just enjoying a beautiful day with my kids. The ridges make them stronger so they don't break when you eat them with dip! Perfect summer time snack!
Iris C.
Iris C.
I don't have a say in getting these most of the time, but when they're are no other snacks I go to these and they're pretty good. I don't like how after eating a couple they start tasting saltier and leaving my tongue feeling dry. They're good with some sour cream though.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
These are my favorite chips for parties with dips! They are not greasy and the waves really help hold the dips onto the chips. They have just enough salt so they arent overpowering or to under flavor. These are my go to chips.
Odalis G.
Odalis G.
Okay.. do I even have to try to write a review? I am like Shane Dawson. This is good. I love it. When we make hot dogs, I make sure to go buy two the day before because I know for sure my family would want some that day and then the second bag would be used for the next day.. I really really really recommend it haha