BY RUFFLES #37 in Chips

GLUTEN FREE, ruffles have rrridges! see more...

Lexi M.
Lexi M.
This is the perfect bag of chips to have at a party. They are good by themselves but even better when paired with dipping sauce, as shown on the front of the bag. I would definitely recommend this product to others, as it is one of the best chips around. Ruffles® Original Potato Chips 2.63 oz. Bag
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Richlands, VA
My guilty pleasure chip.. I can literally eat a whole bag of these in a single sitting. Paired with French onion dip, I can make a meal out of it. These are better than lays in my opinion. Not as salty, and a bit crunchier. So unhealthy, but on my cheat day...
Jamee L.
Jamee L.
These are pretty good, alot better than those plain thin style potato chips, they are good with dip or sour cream especially. I grew up with this brand being my houses thick potato chip brand. I like them and continue to buy despite the name brand price.
Sumer R.
Sumer R.
jekyll island, GA
These are my go to when it comes to chips and dip! Try these with the lays ranch dip and you will fall in love I promise. For some reason it is impossible to find a small bag of these where i live, but at least the large bags are not hard to find.
Shalanda H.
Shalanda H.
I love these plain chips by themselves, with cake, sandwiches, and a cold Pepsi.  They are affordable and good. I love the crunch and saltiness. Perfect snack.  My husband always get me these chips as my go to.  I will not add anything to these chips.
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
These are such good chips, good with chip dip! Nice party or family get together snack, healthy, so delicious, I bought them at my local Walmart, I would only recommend they fill the bag up more with chips and not air other than that they are great!
Lauren N.
Lauren N.
Indianapolis, IN
Ruffles is one of my favorite brands of chips. The original flavor tastes great with French onion chip dip. It's a great snack, and is also perfect for parties. While yes, like most brands of chips the bag is mostly air, but it's not expensive!
Leila C.
Leila C.
There chips are actually one of my favorites. They aren't very healthy and they're kind of bland but to be honest I love them like that. They have a nice flavor even though it is bland and there kind of dry but honestly they taste wonderful!
Charity G.
Charity G.
These chips are delicious. I usually don't like plain chips but I love these. I am a repeat consumer and I used to eat Lays but I have completely switched over to ruffles. I find myself craving ruffles in specific all the time, they have the perfect amount of salt and crunch.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Atlanta
Best chips out there! So salty and fill me up. I buy them at publix for about $2.50 a bag, not really heathy but great for parties and are served best with sour cream cheese dip! The bags are filled with a good amount of chips too!