BY RUFFLES #98 in Chips

GLUTEN FREE, ruffles have rrridges! see more...

Amber K.
Westmont, IL
Ruffles are my go to dipping chips. The ridges just hold onto the dip much better than regular chips. My mom likes to eat these on her hot dogs and sandwiches too. She says she likes the extra crunch.
Brandi T.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This was a staple in my house growing up. These and Helluva Good dip. We would eat these with hot dogs, burgers, sandwiches, they'd end up in our lunch boxes too. Best chips to dip with hands down.
Becca H.
Columbus, OH
Dean's French Onion Dip

My favorite snack! Always these brands or it's NOT the same! If you ever need a Netflix binge snack, look no further! I always pick this up at my local grocery!
Naisa N.
Colorado Spgs, CO
My favorite chips of all time! Go well with their ranch dip and paired with a bomb turkey sandwich with all the trimmings. I buy from walmart because they always have really good prices.
Chelsea G.
Rawlins, WY
I love love love these and the cheddar ones with the French dip that ruffles has. They're not too salty but it too bland and they definitely are the perfect snacks. Especially when I'm watching movies with my hubby!
Alondra s.
Bensenville , IL
These are not one of my favorite type of chips. They are so flavorless. I dont like how they only taste like salt. The only way ill eat them is if i put lemon with salsa Valentina.
Alyssa J.
These chips are great for plain chips that you can use with almost any flavor dip! I always buy these for party's and back trays. I bought from Walmart and will buy them again! Highly recommend.!!!!!!!!
Melanie R.
Best wavy chips ever. Pretty salty but work every bite. I always try to look for a smaller bag of originals to take to work cause I think bringing a family bag would mean I'm sharing. All mine!!
Jessica S.
Donna, TX
I love the texture of these chips and flavor ! I make a special cream cheese dip and these are the go to for that ! Absolutely great tasting and a staple of our family.
Caiti C.
Edgerton
I love to use these chips to make chicken tenders. I made it for my roommates this week and they fell in love. Just dip the chicken in melted butter and then roll in crushed lays. AMAZING!