BY RUFFLES #32 in Chips

GLUTEN FREE, ruffles have rrridges! see more...

Lauren N.
Lauren N.
Indianapolis, IN
Ruffles is one of my favorite brands of chips. The original flavor tastes great with French onion chip dip. It's a great snack, and is also perfect for parties. While yes, like most brands of chips the bag is mostly air, but it's not expensive!
Leila C.
Leila C.
There chips are actually one of my favorites. They aren't very healthy and they're kind of bland but to be honest I love them like that. They have a nice flavor even though it is bland and there kind of dry but honestly they taste wonderful!
Kristy H.
Kristy H.
Spokane Vly, WA
These are the perfect dip chips! I love pairing them with the French onion dip and just enjoying a beautiful day with my kids. The ridges make them stronger so they don't break when you eat them with dip! Perfect summer time snack!
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Atlanta
Best chips out there! So salty and fill me up. I buy them at publix for about $2.50 a bag, not really heathy but great for parties and are served best with sour cream cheese dip! The bags are filled with a good amount of chips too!
Odalis G.
Odalis G.
Okay.. do I even have to try to write a review? I am like Shane Dawson. This is good. I love it. When we make hot dogs, I make sure to go buy two the day before because I know for sure my family would want some that day and then the second bag would be used for the next day.. I really really really recommend it haha
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Fort Wayne
These are my absolute favorite chips! They are very crunchy and delicious potato chips. If I could eat these all day long without gaining weight I probably would be. They are more on the expensive side but definitely worth it!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
These are my favorite chips for parties with dips! They are not greasy and the waves really help hold the dips onto the chips. They have just enough salt so they arent overpowering or to under flavor. These are my go to chips.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Charlotte, NC
I love Ruffles! These are my go to chip. I love the ridges and these chips have the right amount of salt. These are usually consumed naked but I also like a dip with them on occasion and sometimes in a peanut butter sandwich.
Evelyn W.
Evelyn W.
The prefect chip for dip! Doesn't fall apart when you dip it. They're delicious. Definitely met my expectations and I buy them all the time. I'd definitely recommend them especially with some French onion or ranch dip!
Halie M.
Halie M.
Birmingham, AL
I like these chips because they taste delicious. And they are less greasy compared to Lay potato chips. They also taste awesome with onion dip. They chip are inexpensive and I would definitely recommend trying them.