Add a Photo

By RUFFLES
#64 in Chips
GLUTEN FREE, ruffles have rrridges!
Caila G.
Caila G.
June 12, 2017, 2:31 p.m.
Review for: Ruffles® Original Potato Chips 2.63 oz. Bag
I love ruffles! They are wavy and crunchy and delicious! It is a must have for all of my parties! I love the way they taste with dips however unfortunately they are more fragile and usually break. I still love to use them though. I just spoon some dip in a plate with my chips so I don't get the dip all crumby.
Nikki B.
Nikki B.
May 13, 2017, 1:43 p.m.
Review for: Ruffles® Original Potato Chips 2.63 oz. Bag
This is my number one favorite for parties and the best for any dips!! We have been eating ruffles for years and love that they haven't changed the test!! Always yummy!!! I definately would like tho try the fries and onion rings, however I have never seen them in stores! Hopefully Walmart will start carrying more Ruffles other then the regular chips.
Suanne B.
Suanne B.
West Chester
May 19, 2017, 11:34 p.m.
Review for: Ruffles® Original Potato Chips 2.63 oz. Bag
Love ridges. They are good as an accompaniment with a sandwich or for use with a great dip. They are affordable to get on a regular basis.
Sometimes I crush up the chips or use the ones at the bottom of the bag to put on top of a tuna noodle casserole for extra flavor and crunch.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
June 17, 2017, 8:43 p.m.
Review for: Ruffles® Original Potato Chips 2.63 oz. Bag
These are my all time favorite chip. I try not to buy chips cuz of all the sald but if i do i go to there. The flovor is incredible. They arent over salty tasting and they always meet my highest expectations. The only thing to add to these chips is some chip dip on the side
Lexi M.
Lexi M.
June 7, 2017, 4:30 p.m.
Review for: Ruffles® Original Potato Chips 2.63 oz. Bag
This is the perfect bag of chips to have at a party. They are good by themselves but even better when paired with dipping sauce, as shown on the front of the bag. I would definitely recommend this product to others, as it is one of the best chips around. Ruffles® Original Potato Chips 2.63 oz. Bag
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Atlanta
June 7, 2017, 1:12 p.m.
Review for: Ruffles® Original Potato Chips 2.63 oz. Bag
Best chips out there! So salty and fill me up. I buy them at publix for about $2.50 a bag, not really heathy but great for parties and are served best with sour cream cheese dip! The bags are filled with a good amount of chips too!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
March 8, 2017, 9:31 a.m.
Review for: Ruffles® Original Potato Chips 2.63 oz. Bag
These are my favorite chips for parties with dips! They are not greasy and the waves really help hold the dips onto the chips. They have just enough salt so they arent overpowering or to under flavor. These are my go to chips.
Evelyn W.
Evelyn W.
April 27, 2017, 8:28 p.m.
Review for: Ruffles® Original Potato Chips 2.63 oz. Bag
The prefect chip for dip! Doesn't fall apart when you dip it. They're delicious. Definitely met my expectations and I buy them all the time. I'd definitely recommend them especially with some French onion or ranch dip!
Alyssa V.
Alyssa V.
May 27, 2017, 8:22 p.m.
Review for: Ruffles® Original Potato Chips 2.63 oz. Bag
These are usually my go to chips for a party . I like the ridges they give them a good crunch they are not too salty and they are decent price I like to get the family size bags and like to eat them with ranch dip.
Monica B.
Monica B.
Norcross, GA
March 31, 2017, 9:16 p.m.
Review for: Ruffles® Original Potato Chips 2.63 oz. Bag
For some reason Ruffles taste weird to me, I just don't think they are as good as regular Lays. I get the whole idea of them being stronger or whatever for you to put more dip on them, but honestly at what cost?