BY RUFFLES #32 in Chips

GLUTEN FREE, ruffles have rrridges! see more...

Candy B.
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
I love Ruffles! They're one of my favorite chips. They're always so crispy and crunchy. It has a great amount of potato chip flavor, nothing extra. The Original is my favorite cause it pairs so greatly with dips. My fave pairings are ranch dip and guacamole!
Caila G.
Caila G.
I love ruffles! They are wavy and crunchy and delicious! It is a must have for all of my parties! I love the way they taste with dips however unfortunately they are more fragile and usually break. I still love to use them though. I just spoon some dip in a plate with my chips so I don't get the dip all crumby.
Nikki B.
Nikki B.
This is my number one favorite for parties and the best for any dips!! We have been eating ruffles for years and love that they haven't changed the test!! Always yummy!!! I definately would like tho try the fries and onion rings, however I have never seen them in stores! Hopefully Walmart will start carrying more Ruffles other then the regular chips.
Ashley O.
Ashley O.
Ruffles is great for potato chips because they're not as flimsy as Lays. I always eat my potato chips with French onion dip, and Ruffles are so much easier to dip with. They don't break and fall into the dip. However, still can't be excited about how much space is in the bag, as with all chips. They only fill like half the bag.
Suanne B.
Suanne B.
West Chester
Love ridges. They are good as an accompaniment with a sandwich or for use with a great dip. They are affordable to get on a regular basis.
Sometimes I crush up the chips or use the ones at the bottom of the bag to put on top of a tuna noodle casserole for extra flavor and crunch.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
These are my all time favorite chip. I try not to buy chips cuz of all the sald but if i do i go to there. The flovor is incredible. They arent over salty tasting and they always meet my highest expectations. The only thing to add to these chips is some chip dip on the side
Lexi M.
Lexi M.
This is the perfect bag of chips to have at a party. They are good by themselves but even better when paired with dipping sauce, as shown on the front of the bag. I would definitely recommend this product to others, as it is one of the best chips around. Ruffles® Original Potato Chips 2.63 oz. Bag
Sumer R.
Sumer R.
Jekyll Island, GA
These are my go to when it comes to chips and dip! Try these with the lays ranch dip and you will fall in love I promise. For some reason it is impossible to find a small bag of these where i live, but at least the large bags are not hard to find.
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
These are such good chips, good with chip dip! Nice party or family get together snack, healthy, so delicious, I bought them at my local Walmart, I would only recommend they fill the bag up more with chips and not air other than that they are great!
Shalanda H.
Shalanda H.
I love these plain chips by themselves, with cake, sandwiches, and a cold Pepsi.  They are affordable and good. I love the crunch and saltiness. Perfect snack.  My husband always get me these chips as my go to.  I will not add anything to these chips.