BY RUFFLES #44 in Chips

GLUTEN FREE, ruffles have rrridges! see more...

Candy B.
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
I love Ruffles! They're one of my favorite chips. They're always so crispy and crunchy. It has a great amount of potato chip flavor, nothing extra. The Original is my favorite cause it pairs so greatly with dips. My fave pairings are ranch dip and guacamole!
Mindy W.
Mindy W.
Columbus
These are my gateway drug. One of my fondest childhood memories is eating these chips and learning how to roll my Rs so I could say Rrrruffles have Rrrrrrridges and then stuff that tiny mouth full of Rufflea with my tiny child hands. I haven't quit potato chips since I was a toddler, and I will never stop loving my OG chip.
Caila G.
Caila G.
I love ruffles! They are wavy and crunchy and delicious! It is a must have for all of my parties! I love the way they taste with dips however unfortunately they are more fragile and usually break. I still love to use them though. I just spoon some dip in a plate with my chips so I don't get the dip all crumby.
Nikki B.
Nikki B.
This is my number one favorite for parties and the best for any dips!! We have been eating ruffles for years and love that they haven't changed the test!! Always yummy!!! I definately would like tho try the fries and onion rings, however I have never seen them in stores! Hopefully Walmart will start carrying more Ruffles other then the regular chips.
Anna R.
Anna R.
Cookeville
I prefer the classic taste of Ruffles® Original Potato Chips over any other brand. It's been a family favorite for years. I love the crispiness and that first whiff of chip scent you get when you open the bag for the first time. They're sturdy enough for any dips you can buy or make yourself!
Ashley O.
Ashley O.
Ruffles is great for potato chips because they're not as flimsy as Lays. I always eat my potato chips with French onion dip, and Ruffles are so much easier to dip with. They don't break and fall into the dip. However, still can't be excited about how much space is in the bag, as with all chips. They only fill like half the bag.
Suanne B.
Suanne B.
West Chester
Love ridges. They are good as an accompaniment with a sandwich or for use with a great dip. They are affordable to get on a regular basis.
Sometimes I crush up the chips or use the ones at the bottom of the bag to put on top of a tuna noodle casserole for extra flavor and crunch.
Joanne D.
Joanne D.
Addison , IL
Now that it's summer I have these handy for bbq's or nights when I have barely any time and have to whip up sloppy Joes or a quick Sandwich. If you have time you can also crunch this up really fine and use it in your chicken batter for fried chicken. Cook it in oil or bake it.
Anna and Francesca K.
Anna and Francesca K.
Palm Desert, CA
I alwasy but Ruffles Original Potato Chips because they have the perfec amount of salt and the texture is great. They are perfect for eating with french dip and even as they are. They have an affordable price and anyone can afford to buy them! I would totally recommend them
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
These are my all time favorite chip. I try not to buy chips cuz of all the sald but if i do i go to there. The flovor is incredible. They arent over salty tasting and they always meet my highest expectations. The only thing to add to these chips is some chip dip on the side