BY RUFFLES #91 in Chips

GLUTEN FREE, ruffles have rrridges! see more...

Jamee L.
Wauconda, IL
These are pretty good, alot better than those plain thin style potato chips, they are good with dip or sour cream especially. I grew up with this brand being my houses thick potato chip brand. I like them and continue to buy despite the name brand price.
Kairi F.
Antioch
The bag is always full, and such a nice crunch with light salt. Very affordable and delicious, whenever we're having a cookout there's always a bowl of these there. Bought at my local target and I would most definitely recommend !
Sydney W.
Lansing
Ruffles are amazing! I like that they aren't like typical potato chips, I don't think they are any healthier but they are just a little different don't taste like a normal potato chip. The cheese ones are definitely my favorite
Mai Lee H.
Original flavor is always good because you can taste the potato! But I think that it's always an original taste to chips which I like and you can always dip it in others fillings which is delicious as well! I recommend eating this one and the lays wavy original one!
Karina u.
Hollywood, FL
In my opinion the original stuff are always the best I love these chips with the onion dip it taste so good it's a great appetizers to have for your guest at a party!!
Brittany T.
These are my favorite chip every and I always have in the pantry at the house. These chips compliment any sandwich or make a great snack. They go on sale a lot making them just that much better. I can never eat just a few.
Jessica G.
Orange, CA
My parents are in love with these chips. If there's always one brand of chips around the house- you better believe it's ruffles. Their lowfat version is just as good as their regular version. Add a little lemon juice & hot sauce and you are set for movie night
AMANDA K.
Winthrop Hbr, IL
Ruffles original potato chips are my go to when it comes to hosting a party. They are absolutely delicious and go well with every dip out there! A party never ends without an empty bag of ruffles chips! Highly recommend!
Emily V.
Radcliff, KY
These make me super happy lol I love these chips because they aren’t to strong or weird tasting. They are good to use at cook outs or get togethers definitely when you have dip to go with it .definitely recommend it
Cara M.
Natrona Hts, PA
This is hands down my favorite plain potato chip. They honestly go with everything and even by themselves, they're delicious. I don't think there is a chip I've found that is equivalent or even compares to Ruffles!