Add a Photo

By RUFFLES
#86 in Chips
GLUTEN FREE, ruffles have rrridges!
Aspasia H.
Aspasia H.
Brooklyn, NY

These are another one of my favorite chips and I would love this sample and they are so yummy
Mackenzie R.
Mackenzie R.

My favorite brand of chips. Love the way the ridges feel in my mouth and also love the taste.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Ada, OK

Mmm just had some of these earlier today with french onion dip. Definitely makes a good snack
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Madison, WI

I love this chips with the onion dip. Or salsa Valentina the best orinonal ships to convine.
Marissa N.
Marissa N.
Barwick, GA

Best chip.out there. I am addicted to them. Super good. Love them but my waist does not lol.
Hannah B.
Hannah B.

These are great classic chips! Perfect for when you have people over! Always a great choice
Bethany C.
Bethany C.
Round Rock, TX

The original ruffles potato chips are the BEST! They go with any snack or side for a meal.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Santa Maria, CA

Always great for a party with dip! It's something we always put out when guests come over.
Kellie M.
Kellie M.
Monroe, NY

Great dip chip! Usually very cheap, we have them at every party! Best ripple chip around!
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Groton, CT

The perfect chip for Sunday afternoon football watching. It's the best chip for dipping.