Add a Photo

By RUFFLES
#40 in Chips
GLUTEN FREE, ruffles have rrridges!
Nicole O.
Nicole O.
North Hills, CA

Just a classic potato chip but with more texture. Really up there with the classic Lays chips.
Donatella J.
Donatella J.
Hollywood, FL

It tastes like potato chip the taste it's original they are good healthy And such arrest snack
rebecca g.
rebecca g.
Krum, TX

There are my favorite. it is hard to find in stores sometimes . very good. send me a free bag.
Alexus B.
Alexus B.
Saint Cloud, FL

Great for a party they keep everyone happy till the food is ready there so good to pick up dip
Aspasia H.
Aspasia H.
Brooklyn, NY

These are another one of my favorite chips and I would love this sample and they are so yummy
Mackenzie R.
Mackenzie R.

My favorite brand of chips. Love the way the ridges feel in my mouth and also love the taste.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Ada, OK

Mmm just had some of these earlier today with french onion dip. Definitely makes a good snack
Marissa N.
Marissa N.
Barwick, GA

Best chip.out there. I am addicted to them. Super good. Love them but my waist does not lol.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Madison, WI

I love this chips with the onion dip. Or salsa Valentina the best orinonal ships to convine.
Hannah B.
Hannah B.

These are great classic chips! Perfect for when you have people over! Always a great choice

Join Now