BY RUFFLES

GLUTEN FREE, ruffles have rrridges! see more...

Jessica B.
Love Ruffles they are my first chip choice. They have the perfect amount of salt on them. I have not tried all the new flavors but I definitely will.
Rebecca R.
My family and I all love ruffles there the best and go with everything. We tend to always reach for this bag more than any other flavor or brand....
Abbigayle S.
Foodie Expert
Plain. They are cheap and good with chip dip. I buy them a lot. They break easily,so be careful. They don't last long. They are greasy after awhile.
Olivia B.
Flint Charter Township
What can I say about a bag of chips? Wonderful! Loved them! Very good tasting! Will repurchase! Only downfall is that I cut my mouth while eating. :(
sydney s.
Knoxville, TN
Ruffles original are my favorite snack! I love the texture as they are different from regular potato chips. The salty flavor is not too overwhelming!
Georgia E.
Cambridge, MD
This is my favorite summer time snack it goes great with cold spins he dip I love it they have the perfect about of salt on t to go with the cold dip
Juliette T.
If you ask me, nothing beats the original. This bag of chips will always be one of my favorite. The amazing flavor the crunch is out of this world.
Iyana J.
I absolutely love these kind of chips for me personally I love the cheddar Ruffles. But Ruffles we be the first choice before any thing. I love it!!
DeKota S.
Osseo, WI
These are my absolute favorite to eat with French onion dip!!! I also love to mix sour cream with taco seasoning and eat then with it so good!!!!!
Kathleen L.
Chandler, AZ
Foodie Expert
This is our other favorite brand that we buy. I especially love this brand with lemon juice. Yum yum yum and this is another favorite at our bbq's.