Add a Photo

By RUFFLES
#86 in Chips
GLUTEN FREE, ruffles have rrridges!
Alexa H.
Alexa H.
Howard, OH

Delicious original potato chip flavor but with a thicker, better texture with the ruffles on the chip.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.

I prefer the original salt flavor! Ruffles are great since they don't break as easy as the other kinds
Megan M.
Megan M.
Saint Joseph, MO

These are my family's favorite chips to eat with dip. They aren't super greasy and have a great taste.
Heather R.
Heather R.
Phoenix, AZ

These are our go to chips for dip. They have great taste and hold up in dips. They dont break easily.
Pam B.
Pam B.
Lamar

This is the absolute best chip for dips. They do not crumble and hold their shape when used with dip.
jemily g.
jemily g.
perris , ca

These are really good especially when dipped in sour cream although they might already be that flavor
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Lino Lakes

The best chips for any kind of onion dip! This is top the tator's BFF! It's seriously like crack haha
Lacey S.
Lacey S.
Russell Spgs, KY

Best chip around! I have bought these for years! They always taste great! & goes good with some dip!!
Robyn L.
Robyn L.
Lexington, MO

These are one of my favorite chips. I love these the most with my favorite salsa and cheese dip. Yum!
Shannon I.
Shannon I.

Ruffles potato chips are the best chips out there ... No other chip goes as good with dip as ruffles