Add a Photo

By RUFFLES
#45 in Chips
GLUTEN FREE, ruffles have rrridges!
Shannon I.
Shannon I.

Ruffles potato chips are the best chips out there ... No other chip goes as good with dip as ruffles
Codi Y.
Codi Y.
Salesville, OH

Ruffles are good plain or with chip dip. I don't eat chips a lot but when I do I normally buy these.
Stefania R.
Stefania R.
Cloverdale, CA

The flavor is very nice a pinch of salt not too much and the feel of the chip makes it taste better
Nida T.
Nida T.
Toronto

I love these I munch on them while watching a movie and I always take a pack with me on road trips
Jazmin Z.
Jazmin Z.
Ecuador

This chips OMG are so tasty and salty I love it , I really like this original taste is my favorite
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Mission, TX

The perfect chip all in one! It is def one I love so much on my cheat days, when I am not dieting.
Natalie B.
Natalie B.
Olympia, Wa

These are a picnic must have. They are perfect on the side or on a sandwich for that extra crunch!
Dana H.
Dana H.
Bethlehem, PA

The original chip and I love them. Too bad you really only get half of a bag which is ridiculous
Megan O.
Megan O.
Coraopolis, PA

Just delicious!! No words can describe how delicious they are. The texture is out of this world.
Meraki V.
Meraki V.

My favorite, the original taste are amazing with a good dip, and even with a hamburger I love it

Join Now