Add a Photo

By RUFFLES
#79 in Chips
GLUTEN FREE, ruffles have rrridges!
jemily g.
jemily g.
perris , ca

These are really good especially when dipped in sour cream although they might already be that flavor
Heather R.
Heather R.
Phoenix, AZ

These are our go to chips for dip. They have great taste and hold up in dips. They dont break easily.
Robyn L.
Robyn L.
Lexington, MO

These are one of my favorite chips. I love these the most with my favorite salsa and cheese dip. Yum!
Lacey S.
Lacey S.
Russell Spgs, KY

Best chip around! I have bought these for years! They always taste great! & goes good with some dip!!
Shannon I.
Shannon I.

Ruffles potato chips are the best chips out there ... No other chip goes as good with dip as ruffles
Codi Y.
Codi Y.
Salesville, OH

Ruffles are good plain or with chip dip. I don't eat chips a lot but when I do I normally buy these.
Stefania R.
Stefania R.
Cloverdale, CA

The flavor is very nice a pinch of salt not too much and the feel of the chip makes it taste better
Natalie B.
Natalie B.
Olympia, Wa

These are a picnic must have. They are perfect on the side or on a sandwich for that extra crunch!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Mission, TX

The perfect chip all in one! It is def one I love so much on my cheat days, when I am not dieting.
Alejandra L.
Alejandra L.
Long Beach, CA

These are a classic. You can never go wrong with this potato chip. Easy and holds dip perfectly.

Join Now