Add a Photo

By RUFFLES
#86 in Chips
GLUTEN FREE, ruffles have rrridges!
Gabi P.
Gabi P.
Davison, MI

A staple in our pantry! My husband has to have them. The cheddar & sour cream ones are a favorite as well!
Sara B.
Sara B.

Love these chips! Not extremely salty nor bitter. I love them plain or even with some lemon and hot sauce!
Kaetlyn S.
Kaetlyn S.

Love that classic taste! If you don't like all that flavor! This here is the chip for you! Can't miss it!
Cas H.
Cas H.

My husband hates these but they are one of my favorite. Just seeing the picture makes my mouth water haha
Marines F.
Marines F.
Boynton Beach, FL

Soo yummy one of favorite chips!! Can just keep eating these! Especially with Ranch or French onion dip!!
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
San Antonio, TX

These Are The Greatest Chips, I Love all The natural Flavors, I Would Recommend Theses Chips To Anyone .
Fernanda A.
Fernanda A.
Plano, TX

Great classic. Perfect chip crunch. Not too salty. Love the ridges for when dipping in dip or guacamole.
Eu R.
Eu R.

son mis chips de papa favoritas, son deliciosas, su precio accesible, me encantan las de sabor original
Emily S.
Emily S.
Miami, Florida

Un sabor increible, si lo mesclas un poco con salsa de tomate puede agradarte la combinacion, increible
Sarah B.
Sarah B.

Absolute favorite. We keep these at our house. Hubby likes French onion dip and I like jalapeño cheddar