BY RUFFLES #37 in Chips

GLUTEN FREE, ruffles have rrridges! see more...

Amber O.
Amber O.
Union, SC
Ruffles original potato chips are crinkled chips with just the right amount of salt and crunch!
cassie z.
cassie z.
Toms River, NJ
Not a big fan of ruffles. They taste so weird. I don't like they. They are just so gross. Ewwww
Alexus B.
Alexus B.
Saint Cloud, FL
Great for a party they keep everyone happy till the food is ready there so good to pick up dip
rebecca g.
rebecca g.
Krum, TX
There are my favorite. it is hard to find in stores sometimes . very good. send me a free bag.
liz a.
liz a.
FLORENCE, SC
Ruffles are tasty and salty. They are good with dips too. They do go on sale at grocery stores
Donatella J.
Donatella J.
Hollywood, FL
It tastes like potato chip the taste it's original they are good healthy And such arrest snack
Emily B.
Emily B.
Ada, OK
Mmm just had some of these earlier today with french onion dip. Definitely makes a good snack
Mackenzie R.
Mackenzie R.
My favorite brand of chips. Love the way the ridges feel in my mouth and also love the taste.
Aspasia H.
Aspasia H.
Brooklyn, NY
These are another one of my favorite chips and I would love this sample and they are so yummy
Marissa N.
Marissa N.
Barwick, GA
Best chip.out there. I am addicted to them. Super good. Love them but my waist does not lol.