Add a Photo

By RUFFLES
#86 in Chips
GLUTEN FREE, ruffles have rrridges!
Megan H.
Megan H.
Sevierville, TN

Love these just for an everyday snack and everyone loves them! I put them on my sandwich for an added crunch!
Jenn Y.
Jenn Y.
Boardman, OH

Love the Ruffles brand chip, They have nice crunch to them and they are perfect paired with a good chip dip.
Ruthann M.
Ruthann M.

Love the ruffles in these chips! It is perfect for picking up dip and they are strong enough to hold up too.
kira h.
kira h.
Pocahontas, AR

Love these ruffles help hold on the dip better then any other brand! always have them in Stock at my house!!
Auriel S.
Auriel S.
Nashville, Tn

I will always pick original ruffles over any other chip/brand. They are the best for dips and by themselves!
brooke M.
brooke M.

I am in love with plain ruffle chips. They taste better then the regular chips, they go great with dip also
Grace H.
Grace H.

My go to dip chio, especially at parties. Pairs well with most savory dips. The chips are very, VERY salty.
Miranda A.
Miranda A.

Perfect for dips!! My favorite plain/wavy potato chip to buy. They don't break as easily as Lays Wavy chips
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Cape Girardeau, MO

Ruffles Original Potato Chips are delicious and ideal for dips! I love these chips and so does my husband!
Sara B.
Sara B.

Love these chips! Not extremely salty nor bitter. I love them plain or even with some lemon and hot sauce!

Join Now