BY RUFFLES #98 in Chips

GLUTEN FREE, ruffles have rrridges! see more...

rebecca g.
Krum, TX
There are my favorite. it is hard to find in stores sometimes . very good. send me a free bag.
liz a.
FLORENCE, SC
Ruffles are tasty and salty. They are good with dips too. They do go on sale at grocery stores
Emily B.
Ada, OK
Mmm just had some of these earlier today with french onion dip. Definitely makes a good snack
Mackenzie R.
My favorite brand of chips. Love the way the ridges feel in my mouth and also love the taste.
Aspasia H.
Brooklyn, NY
These are another one of my favorite chips and I would love this sample and they are so yummy
Marissa N.
Barwick, GA
Best chip.out there. I am addicted to them. Super good. Love them but my waist does not lol.
Stephanie c.
Sun Prairie, WI
I love this chips with the onion dip. Or salsa Valentina the best orinonal ships to convine.
Hannah B.
These are great classic chips! Perfect for when you have people over! Always a great choice
Emily S.
Santa Maria, CA
Always great for a party with dip! It's something we always put out when guests come over.
Bethany C.
George West , TX
The original ruffles potato chips are the BEST! They go with any snack or side for a meal.