Add a Photo

By RUFFLES
#79 in Chips
GLUTEN FREE, ruffles have rrridges!
Kaetlyn S.
Kaetlyn S.

Love that classic taste! If you don't like all that flavor! This here is the chip for you! Can't miss it!
Cas H.
Cas H.

My husband hates these but they are one of my favorite. Just seeing the picture makes my mouth water haha
Fernanda A.
Fernanda A.
Plano, TX

Great classic. Perfect chip crunch. Not too salty. Love the ridges for when dipping in dip or guacamole.
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
San Antonio, TX

These Are The Greatest Chips, I Love all The natural Flavors, I Would Recommend Theses Chips To Anyone .
Eu R.
Eu R.

son mis chips de papa favoritas, son deliciosas, su precio accesible, me encantan las de sabor original
Sarah B.
Sarah B.

Absolute favorite. We keep these at our house. Hubby likes French onion dip and I like jalapeño cheddar
Emily S.
Emily S.
Miami, Florida

Un sabor increible, si lo mesclas un poco con salsa de tomate puede agradarte la combinacion, increible
Megan M.
Megan M.
Saint Joseph, MO

These are my family's favorite chips to eat with dip. They aren't super greasy and have a great taste.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.

I prefer the original salt flavor! Ruffles are great since they don't break as easy as the other kinds
Alexa H.
Alexa H.
Howard, OH

Delicious original potato chip flavor but with a thicker, better texture with the ruffles on the chip.

Join Now