Add a Photo

By RUFFLES
#64 in Chips
GLUTEN FREE, ruffles have rrridges!
Codi Y.
Codi Y.
Salesville, OH
Ruffles are good plain or with chip dip. I don't eat chips a lot but when I do I normally buy these.
Stefania R.
Stefania R.
Cloverdale, CA
Jan. 15, 2017, 4:52 a.m.
Review for: Ruffles® Original Potato Chips 2.63 oz. Bag
The flavor is very nice a pinch of salt not too much and the feel of the chip makes it taste better
Natalie B.
Natalie B.
Olympia, WA
These are a picnic must have. They are perfect on the side or on a sandwich for that extra crunch!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Mission, TX
The perfect chip all in one! It is def one I love so much on my cheat days, when I am not dieting.
Megan O.
Megan O.
Coraopolis, PA
Just delicious!! No words can describe how delicious they are. The texture is out of this world.
Lisa Z.
Lisa Z.
The best chips you can have. Perfect with homemade onion dip. My go to recipe for family parties
Alejandra L.
Alejandra L.
Long Beach, CA
These are a classic. You can never go wrong with this potato chip. Easy and holds dip perfectly.
Dana H.
Dana H.
Bethlehem, PA
The original chip and I love them. Too bad you really only get half of a bag which is ridiculous
Avalento B.
Avalento B.
My favorite, the original taste are amazing with a good dip, and even with a hamburger I love it
cassie z.
cassie z.
Toms River, NJ
Not a big fan of ruffles. They taste so weird. I don't like they. They are just so gross. Ewwww