BY RUFFLES #51 in Chips

GLUTEN FREE, ruffles have rrridges! see more...

Shannon I.
Shannon I.
Ruffles potato chips are the best chips out there ... No other chip goes as good with dip as ruffles
Stefania R.
Stefania R.
Cloverdale, CA
The flavor is very nice a pinch of salt not too much and the feel of the chip makes it taste better
Natalie B.
Natalie B.
Olympia, WA
These are a picnic must have. They are perfect on the side or on a sandwich for that extra crunch!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Mission, TX
The perfect chip all in one! It is def one I love so much on my cheat days, when I am not dieting.
Lisa Z.
Lisa Z.
Milwaukee, WI
The best chips you can have. Perfect with homemade onion dip. My go to recipe for family parties
Alejandra L.
Alejandra L.
Long Beach, CA
These are a classic. You can never go wrong with this potato chip. Easy and holds dip perfectly.
Megan O.
Megan O.
Coraopolis, PA
Just delicious!! No words can describe how delicious they are. The texture is out of this world.
Dana H.
Dana H.
Bethlehem, PA
The original chip and I love them. Too bad you really only get half of a bag which is ridiculous
Avalento B.
Avalento B.
My favorite, the original taste are amazing with a good dip, and even with a hamburger I love it
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Milwaukee, WI
Delicious chips with a great crunch perfect for any summer picnic! Great with dips of all kinds