Add a Photo

By RUFFLES
#86 in Chips
GLUTEN FREE, ruffles have rrridges!
Crystal K.
Crystal K.
Marion, IA

its very crisp and has great taste, my family uses it too, in sandwiches, with bakes beans by itself you name it
Nancy B.
Nancy B.
Lincolnton, NC

Ruffles are the perfect dipping chip. They always have the right crisp and salty mixture. Great with a sandwich
Lauren G.
Lauren G.

My favorite potato chips! Not too salty, and the ridges are just perfect. I never go for any other potato chip!
Reba W.
Reba W.
Austin, TX

My absolute favorite chips to eat with sandwiches, take on picnics, to the beach or serve with dips at parties!
Kim D.
Kim D.
Gentry, AR

My husband's favorite chip of all time. I prefer a flavor but he loves flavor and texture of ruffles original.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.

These are great chips to eat with any dip and don't break or crack often. They can be a little to oily though.
Shanna T.
Shanna T.
Irving, TX

These go great with a good dip! On their own they are kind of bland but with a good dip omg they are heavenly!
Tarrah A.
Tarrah A.

We love these thick, ridged, salty chips! We always purchase a large bag or two for parties and get togethers.
Brigid C.
Brigid C.
Maple Glen, PA

These chips are so delicious! I actually really enjoy dipping them in ketchup, like French fries but crispier!
Kim H.
Kim H.
Paoli, IN

I can eat the whole bag!! Just the right amount of salt. Doesnt.break easily in dip. Love all the new flavors

Join Now