Add a Photo

By RUFFLES
#79 in Chips
GLUTEN FREE, ruffles have rrridges!
Miranda A.
Miranda A.

Perfect for dips!! My favorite plain/wavy potato chip to buy. They don't break as easily as Lays Wavy chips
brooke M.
brooke M.

I am in love with plain ruffle chips. They taste better then the regular chips, they go great with dip also
Grace H.
Grace H.

My go to dip chio, especially at parties. Pairs well with most savory dips. The chips are very, VERY salty.
Gabi P.
Gabi P.
Davison, MI

A staple in our pantry! My husband has to have them. The cheddar & sour cream ones are a favorite as well!
They certainly aren't get for you, but sometimes (in moderation) you just gotta have a nice salty Ruffles!
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Cape Girardeau, MO

Ruffles Original Potato Chips are delicious and ideal for dips! I love these chips and so does my husband!
Sara B.
Sara B.

Love these chips! Not extremely salty nor bitter. I love them plain or even with some lemon and hot sauce!
Kaetlyn S.
Kaetlyn S.

Love that classic taste! If you don't like all that flavor! This here is the chip for you! Can't miss it!
Cas H.
Cas H.

My husband hates these but they are one of my favorite. Just seeing the picture makes my mouth water haha
Marines F.
Marines F.
Boynton Beach, FL

Soo yummy one of favorite chips!! Can just keep eating these! Especially with Ranch or French onion dip!!

Join Now