Add a Photo

By RUFFLES
#45 in Chips
GLUTEN FREE, ruffles have rrridges!
Laurenne S.
Laurenne S.

These are my favorite snack ever. My go to when I go to the store. I personally love the original the best out of all there unique flavors. These chips are very affordable less then five dollars for this big bag. These are much better then other brands like lays and Hawaiian
Meggie B.
Meggie B.
Swanton, OH

we keep these in our house because they are a last result not much flavor but very good with french onion chip dip i feel like the bag is 3 times bigger then what you actually get in it but there is lots of coupons out there for these where you can buy 3 get one free
Jamie M.
Jamie M.

Who does not love them some Ruffles with dip? This chip has been around a very long time now and its still very good. I love the texture of ruffles better than the other leading brand chip. It's affordable too. And the sour cream and onion is also a favorite of mine.
Sari M.
Sari M.
Scotia, NY

Classic - This chip is always there for simply snacking or for dipping - The waves have room to grab that yummy dip and is sturdy enough to not break on you - So with or with out dip this is the only potato chip I like to have - Perfectl;y salted and always reliable
Angelica P.
Angelica P.
San Ysidro, CA

I love this chips. i don't like them alone though i feel like they taste like nothing but they're definitely my favorite chips to eat with sour cream. just get yourself a bowl of sour cream with a little bit of salt and a bag of this chips and you're good to go.
Shabana W.
Shabana W.

Love eating the Ruffles Original Potato Chips with French onion dip. No need to scoop you can just dip the chip and it comes out with plenty of dip on it. No need to worry about the chip breaking off in the dip and leaving crumbs behind. Perfect amount of salt.
Crystal O.
Crystal O.
Lakewood, WA

These don't get any better than original. i love a lot of the other flavors from ruffles. But these are my favorite, i like to add texas pete to them make them spicy in my own way. but even with out they are good. any party event or BBQ i have these as my chips.
Jaswant M.
Jaswant M.
Caledon, ON

Without a doubt these are my favorite 'original' flavored chips. They are affordable, go great with pop and are the perfect side with a burger. Love the taste, the crunch and the ridges in the chips. They're delicious and I would definitely recommend them!
Jazmyn J.
Jazmyn J.

These are the best and go chips for me every summer I love these chips they are so amazing and have just the right amount of salt on them which makes them even better these compared to other chips there no competition these are hands down the best chips ever
Karla N.
Karla N.
Tulsa, OK

If you're Hispanic, you know a lime and a bunch of salsa Valentina go perfect with these chips! maybe even a little too perfect, i can just pour lime and salsa straight into the bag and embarrassingly enough eat it, all by myself. Just gotta learn to resist.

Join Now