BY RUFFLES

GLUTEN FREE, ruffles have rrridges! see more...

Kaylee R.
My favorite brand of chips to eat with cheese dip. I have always bought Ruffles. They're great quality, always fresh, and delicious. They're well worth the price and affordable. They come in different sizes so I usually buy the big bag. I recommend Ruffles to friends and family.
Willa L.
Monroe Twp, NJ
Oh my goodness... Ruffles are my weakness. I absolutely love these things. You know how people say with potato chips you just can't have one.. that's me with Ruffles. And I also have to say that not all wavy potato chips balance out the same. Ruffles are by far above the pack in both taste and crispiness.
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
Foodie Expert
I love Ruffles! They're one of my favorite chips. They're always so crispy and crunchy. It has a great amount of potato chip flavor, nothing extra. The Original is my favorite cause it pairs so greatly with dips. My fave pairings are ranch dip and guacamole!
Mindy W.
Columbus
These are my gateway drug. One of my fondest childhood memories is eating these chips and learning how to roll my Rs so I could say Rrrruffles have Rrrrrrridges and then stuff that tiny mouth full of Rufflea with my tiny child hands. I haven't quit potato chips since I was a toddler, and I will never stop loving my OG chip.
Jenn R.
Fredonia, KS
These are my go to chip. I like that they go with, pretty much anything, whether it's salsa, dip, etc. I prefer them to Lay's brand, they seem more crunchy. Overall the price is ok, though I believe Lay's is a little cheaper. I recommend these to everyone!
Caila G.
Foodie Expert
I love ruffles! They are wavy and crunchy and delicious! It is a must have for all of my parties! I love the way they taste with dips however unfortunately they are more fragile and usually break. I still love to use them though. I just spoon some dip in a plate with my chips so I don't get the dip all crumby.
Nikki B.
This is my number one favorite for parties and the best for any dips!! We have been eating ruffles for years and love that they haven't changed the test!! Always yummy!!! I definately would like tho try the fries and onion rings, however I have never seen them in stores! Hopefully Walmart will start carrying more Ruffles other then the regular chips.
Suanne B.
West Chester
Foodie Expert
Love ridges. They are good as an accompaniment with a sandwich or for use with a great dip. They are affordable to get on a regular basis.
Sometimes I crush up the chips or use the ones at the bottom of the bag to put on top of a tuna noodle casserole for extra flavor and crunch.
Ashley O.
Eau Claire
Foodie Expert
Ruffles is great for potato chips because they're not as flimsy as Lays. I always eat my potato chips with French onion dip, and Ruffles are so much easier to dip with. They don't break and fall into the dip. However, still can't be excited about how much space is in the bag, as with all chips. They only fill like half the bag.
Charity G.
These chips are delicious. I usually don't like plain chips but I love these. I am a repeat consumer and I used to eat Lays but I have completely switched over to ruffles. I find myself craving ruffles in specific all the time, they have the perfect amount of salt and crunch.