BY RUFFLES #32 in Chips

GLUTEN FREE, ruffles have rrridges! see more...

Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
San Antonio, TX
These Are The Greatest Chips, I Love all The natural Flavors, I Would Recommend Theses Chips To Anyone .
Emily S.
Emily S.
Miami, Florida
Un sabor increible, si lo mesclas un poco con salsa de tomate puede agradarte la combinacion, increible
Eu R.
Eu R.
son mis chips de papa favoritas, son deliciosas, su precio accesible, me encantan las de sabor original
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Absolute favorite. We keep these at our house. Hubby likes French onion dip and I like jalapeño cheddar
Alexa H.
Alexa H.
Howard, OH
Delicious original potato chip flavor but with a thicker, better texture with the ruffles on the chip.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
I prefer the original salt flavor! Ruffles are great since they don't break as easy as the other kinds
Megan M.
Megan M.
Saint Joseph, MO
These are my family's favorite chips to eat with dip. They aren't super greasy and have a great taste.
jemily g.
jemily g.
perris , ca
These are really good especially when dipped in sour cream although they might already be that flavor
Heather R.
Heather R.
Phoenix, AZ
These are our go to chips for dip. They have great taste and hold up in dips. They dont break easily.
Shannon I.
Shannon I.
Ruffles potato chips are the best chips out there ... No other chip goes as good with dip as ruffles