Add a Photo

By RUFFLES
#55 in Chips
GLUTEN FREE, ruffles have rrridges!
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
San Antonio, TX
Jan. 12, 2017, 1:20 a.m.
Review for: Ruffles® Original Potato Chips 2.63 oz. Bag
These Are The Greatest Chips, I Love all The natural Flavors, I Would Recommend Theses Chips To Anyone .
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Absolute favorite. We keep these at our house. Hubby likes French onion dip and I like jalapeño cheddar
Emily S.
Emily S.
Miami, Florida
Un sabor increible, si lo mesclas un poco con salsa de tomate puede agradarte la combinacion, increible
Eu R.
Eu R.
Sept. 30, 2016, 1:14 p.m.
Review for: Ruffles® Original Potato Chips 2.63 oz. Bag
son mis chips de papa favoritas, son deliciosas, su precio accesible, me encantan las de sabor original
Megan M.
Megan M.
Saint Joseph, MO
These are my family's favorite chips to eat with dip. They aren't super greasy and have a great taste.
Alexa H.
Alexa H.
Howard, OH
Jan. 23, 2017, 2:01 a.m.
Review for: Ruffles® Original Potato Chips 2.63 oz. Bag
Delicious original potato chip flavor but with a thicker, better texture with the ruffles on the chip.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
I prefer the original salt flavor! Ruffles are great since they don't break as easy as the other kinds
jemily g.
jemily g.
perris , ca
These are really good especially when dipped in sour cream although they might already be that flavor
Heather R.
Heather R.
Phoenix, AZ
Sept. 28, 2016, 7:39 p.m.
Review for: Ruffles® Original Potato Chips 2.63 oz. Bag
These are our go to chips for dip. They have great taste and hold up in dips. They dont break easily.
Shannon I.
Shannon I.
Ruffles potato chips are the best chips out there ... No other chip goes as good with dip as ruffles