Add a Photo

By RUFFLES
#79 in Chips
GLUTEN FREE, ruffles have rrridges!
Brigid C.
Brigid C.
Maple Glen, PA

These chips are so delicious! I actually really enjoy dipping them in ketchup, like French fries but crispier!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.

These are great chips to eat with any dip and don't break or crack often. They can be a little to oily though.
Kim D.
Kim D.
Gentry, AR

My husband's favorite chip of all time. I prefer a flavor but he loves flavor and texture of ruffles original.
Tarrah A.
Tarrah A.

We love these thick, ridged, salty chips! We always purchase a large bag or two for parties and get togethers.
Shanna T.
Shanna T.
Irving, TX

These go great with a good dip! On their own they are kind of bland but with a good dip omg they are heavenly!
Megan H.
Megan H.
Sevierville, TN

Love these just for an everyday snack and everyone loves them! I put them on my sandwich for an added crunch!
Kim H.
Kim H.
Paoli, IN

I can eat the whole bag!! Just the right amount of salt. Doesnt.break easily in dip. Love all the new flavors
Jenn Y.
Jenn Y.
Boardman, OH

Love the Ruffles brand chip, They have nice crunch to them and they are perfect paired with a good chip dip.
Ruthann M.
Ruthann M.

Love the ruffles in these chips! It is perfect for picking up dip and they are strong enough to hold up too.
Auriel S.
Auriel S.
Nashville, Tn

I will always pick original ruffles over any other chip/brand. They are the best for dips and by themselves!

Join Now